accidental pick-up :s why me?

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
The run down;

Went to a club last weekend - no intention of picking up, just showed up to celebrate the end of my shift, and a few of my boys were out already... anyways, i finish doing security at the cold play concert at 11:30, get to the bar at ~1:00.. spend a ****load of loot on drinks, like $60 in 45 mins, anyway, coming back from the dance floor where some people i knew were, hb7 gives me the eyes, i smile and walk right past her to get a drink... then this smoking hot black chick - before i get a chance to order a drink - just gives me this big prolonged smile and says, "hi, whats your name?" ... i order a drink, we start talking, lots of kino, i'd have taken her to the dance floor - but it just switched to techno (i ****ing hate techno) so i chilled with her by the bar chatting for like 20 minutes... long story short, i wasn't looking to pick up because i just broke up with my girl not too long ago... but i just stood there looking at this smoking hot, classy, 23 y/o (i'm 20), 2nd year uni student, and i caved and grabbed her number... she took mine too, something i don't usually do... then i take off to find my boys... soooo that was the game, and the pick up.

that was last friday - it's wednesday.. i'd normally call anyone i actually wanted back about 5 days after... anyway, i have a problem with motivation... i can't have sex with this chick right now - due to some complications... and i don't want a relationship with anyone right now... so i find myself in this akward situation where i have zero motivation to call this black hb9... that under normal circumstances, motivation to run this bird would not be a problem _ motivation is key for me, i.e. i'm not motivated to talk to ugly chicks, or make friends with women i want to slam, because theres no fvcking point...

:confused:

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hiding behind excuses. Fine, you can sit back and not bang this chick. She will absolutely FORGET about your existence and some dumbass will stumble along probably won't know half the sh*t you do, will completely give ALL his control to her and still manage to tap that ass. If that doesn't bother you, then that's that...

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I get this problem all of the time

Tell me how it goes, I've got motivation issues as well...

We'll see if I can think of any questions to add to the fire