Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accidental discovery of a great kino move

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, for the last couple of years (well, really, FOREVER, but I really only figured out how to work this a few years ago) I've been kind of an earring fetishist. I like them. No reason why, it just is.

And I just freakin' TELL them that early on. I don't really make a big deal about it, but I comment on their earrings. I say I LOVE earrings. Then, a little later, I'll make another comment ------- Those look like fishing lures, do you fish?.......My sister had a necklace that reminds me of your earrings........Are those heavy, do they hurt your ears?.........whatever seems right.

And then I TOUCH her. I almost never touch the earrings themselves, but just behind the ear and just below. A gentle caress. And I pretend to look at the earrings, but I'm looking her in the eye almost the the whole time. And with a little touching around the ear, and upper neck, and so on. Then, my hand is behind her neck, and I gently pull her closer.

Usually leads to a kiss, even in public.

No charge.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Oh now that is damn smooth.

I'm fvckin stealin that man. :up:

And that's why I put it up here. Run with it!!!!

And, once, I ran into a period when I was seeing about three girls in a row WITHOUT pierced ears. I milked that like crazy, too!!. I talked about how it was different, and cool, and sorta erotic. I'd talk about their clip-on's, and caress their ears and necks, and it was SO cool. If you EVER run across a girl with no ear piercings, there is NO excuse for not f*cking her.

Merry New Year.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those moves that's so good you HAVE to share it.

My super jedi move is when I tell a younger chick that she's too young for me.

Keep 'em coming.

Lunar Jim

Reaction score
Ah, what the hell. Here's one. I'm gettin' all emotional. It's kinda situational & so to be tucked away in the DJ toolbox for those special occasions :D
The First Kiss Jacket Manoeuvre

Its getting chilly out, she's shivering a little. Tell her she looks cold, take your jacket off, walk behind her & drape it around her shoulders. Slowly. Then move to the front of her, just to straighten things out. Without a word, gently hold on to the lapels & move yourself towards her slowly. Take your time, and dont take your eyes off her. Let go of the jacket, slide you hands down to her waist then kiss her, goddamit!

Its one for the end of an evening/first date. I stumbled upon it by accident. Dont know why but if there is any interest at all, the girls love this.

the_absolute

Don Juan
Reaction score
lame.

Why not just start touching her from the get-go?

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this one is MUCH better than my "hey that's a nice zipper" move.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be quite honest, even the smallest 'moves" play a big part because most guys dont do it at all.

even if you just remember to place your hand on her lower back when you talk to her

one thing i WOULDNT do (from previous experience)

is pinch a girls side of her waist. i did this years ago to chicks all the time, to find out they HATE this. makes them feel like you are pointing out there fat.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just brush a woman's hair from her eyes while she's talking to me. It's a little more direct by not playing off the jewelry thing. I don't know much about earrings.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I first put my arm around a girl, I promptly walk her into a telephone pole.

Seriously, it replaces any awkwardness with her hitting me and calling me a jerk (playfully).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Whenever I first put my arm around a girl, I promptly walk her into a telephone pole.

Seriously, it replaces any awkwardness with her hitting me and calling me a jerk (playfully).
I've done that too but it helps if the woman is cognizant to her surroundings when you do it though. I've had a woman who was so deep in conversation that she didn't notice the stop sign I was leading her into. The bruise on her temple went away in about a week. :crazy:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
I think the ears are one of the most sensual and erotic spots on a woman. I had a girl kiss my ear once way back and it feels fvcking amazing! I'll have to remember this to get some sweet ass ear groping going on.:up:
aww sh1t dude.. i can't take that. For whatever reason that feeling is just TOO intense for me.. and of course my ex wanted to do it all the time :box: "aww come on. i want to suck your ear!" haha..

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_absolute said:
lame.

Why not just start touching her from the get-go?
It's about a 3-5 minute process, beginning very soon after meeting. It sorta IS "from the get-go." Other kino stuff can be going on also. It's just a little thing I stumbled into doing; don't use it if you find it "lame." Do what works for you.

T

tj

Great info. It is kinda weird..when you caress there cheek it is almost orgasmic too them.

Peace

district_line

Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you just remember to place your hand on her lower back when you talk to her
This should be common knowledge but one thing I've made a habit is holding the small of her back. Couple of nights ago I went to a small show and met some chicks and when they spoke in my ear(loud music), I just held the small of their back, and pulled them closer. Its soo second nature at this point, I found myself doing it to my friends' girlfriends and eventually the girls were pulling my arm to dance with them.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY, that reminds me of "TheLadiesMan's Sexual Moves #64"! :)

I make the same compliment on the earrings...

"Hey I like your earrings..."

Then I grab her by her neck hair, and proceed to stick my tongue TONSILS DEEP down her throat! :D

..then I flip her backside up, and do her in da butt. That's when I TOUCH her. :):up:

I never touch the earrings themselves... unless her face is buried in my crotch, then yes, I think I do touch em.

God, I feel awesome tonight. :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do the same thing with the hands. i happen to have a fingernail/hand fetish of sorts. fingernails are the first thing i'll intentionally look at. if she has fat sausage man-hands...auto mechanic hands...she's out. period.

if she does have nice ones, i'll point it out, and grab them and actually inspect them in a sultry sort of way. mind you, you need to have some good rapport before hand (no pun).

it's always a winner because it really is genuine.

eyebrows too. she has to have good eyebrows. but you really can't pull of stroking her eyebrows.