Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

accepting all women are slvts

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I met a girl two weeks ago at a happy hour who had just graduated from college. She was talking about how she had a friend who was a virgin into her early 20's and how weird everyone thought it was. She went on to say that its embarrassing for a woman to still be a virgin after high school.

I can only guess how many d!cks she sucked herself. :crackup:
Well, in my experience, most women who make it past 20 still virgins are either unattractive, or socially awkward/inept, or have sexual hangups that would make dating them not much fun.

So yeah, I can totally understand why some people might see an older female virgin as weird. Ive read threads online of women in their mid 20s who were still virgins. They were saving themselves for "the one" or marriage. Imagine waiting it out for such a girl, and then realizing you don't click sexually after the fact. Sexual chemistry is something I'd want to find out early on.

Think about how fun a sex life might be with a very conservative girl. Ive not saying a woman with a very low number will be lame sexually. Im just saying its been my experience that sexual hangups and too much prudishness exist in women who won't help us create a good sex life.

Gimme a woman who's had some experience, but didnt go overboard. Im at the age where I dont want to have to teach and do any hand-holding sexually. Its tedious and unfun. I had enough of that sh!t when I was a teenager and in my college years.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to add my perspective, if I may..

I myself use to struggle with the thought of my partner (relationship) having slept with other men in the past. I use to perceive it as impurity and as being used... I did not think of them as slvts or being "cheap", but I simply could not stand the thought of my partner (in a relationship) having shared and experienced that level of intimacy with someone else. I wanted to be the one and only person that experienced that with her.

But as the years went by, and I matured, gained experience and perspective and insights along the way, I came to realize that I had it all wrong, I was looking at things on a very 2 dimensional plain, and then I took a step back and acknowledged things for how they really are.

Today I see people as innocent babies that were born into a very complicated and sometimes confusing world/reality, and everyone grows up and tries to live their life in the best way they can, and accordingly their choices and decisions in life are a result of their pursuit for happiness, meaning, and fulfillment.

Even the "slvts" are just innocent babies that had certain experiences and evolved to being the way they are today, and they too harbor the potential to become amazing life partners as they learn and grow and evolve.

While we may experience intimacy with many people in our lives, every experience is individual and unique to that experience with that unique and individual person, and the unique and individual bond and dynamic that was shared between the two of you. Similarly, regardless of weather a woman has had 1 or 20 previous sexual partners, it's good to be mindful of the fact that those experiences meant certain things to that woman for her own reasons, perhaps she was abused and made to feel worthless as a kid and this is how she felt good about herself? Or maybe she lost her parent and turned to many men for comfort and to take her mind off the pain? And even if she did it because she felt it was "cool" or gave her an ego boost or made her feel better about herself, in most cases it's simply a matter of someone getting carried away on a wrong path for the wrong reasons, and sometimes all it takes is a good man to show her different and lead by example.

When I look at a woman I look at her character, I look at her outlooks and morals and values and code of ethics, I look at her beliefs and her perspective on different things, her dreams and her aspirations, I look at who this person is beneath the layers of conditioning that this woman has on top of her true (innocent) self that just wants to be happy, fulfilled, loved, and have a feeling that life, and herself, have meaning.

Always remember that the connection and bond and dynamic that you and your partner share is completely unique and no matter how many people this woman has slept with in the past, that does not take anything away from the unique experience she has with you and the bond she has with you as a whole outside of the sexual element of your relationship. People also keep growing and evolving, so the person she was back then is not the person she is today, or the person she will be in the future. Consequently her perspective of the experience and the relationship & bond you share also evolves, so it is never the same.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
In my experience this is a classic response that slvts use to deflect criticism but has not held true in my dating at all...in fact the only women with any hangups were the mega-slvts that prob were molested as kids. My guess would be this is because most women, even good ones, watch or have watched p0rn.
*shrug*

It is what it is. Im telling you that in my sexual history, women who were conservative, prude, or had sexual hangups were no fun in bed. Seems pretty obvious that those things could lead to a chick being lame in the sack. You really need to stop trying to dismiss other people's experiences by trying to project your own experiences and views onto them.

It has nothing to do with "classic response" and everything to do with it being exactly what I experienced. My best sexual experiences have been with women who have had a few partners, and didnt have sexual hangups.

Give me a sexually healthy female with some experience over a slut or a prude any day. Some of you need to quit this bullsh!t black and white thinking. There's women who do not fall into either the prude or wh0re camp. These are regular women with average life experiences, self control, and positive attitudes towards sex.

That all said, Im not trying to settle down right now...so as long as a girl is clean, cool, and down to earth...Ill smash if shes attractive.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You said your experience and I said mine, no one is trying to "dismiss other people's experiences" I could give 2 fvcks about your little feelz lol...except to say that you write like a generic OKC profile in regular convo, pretty amazing actually got the tone down completely.
:yawn:

cool story brah.

:flowers:

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's debate this one...who is more promiscuous in general, gay men or women in general?

I'd say it's pretty even lol.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not that they are all sluts, they just have sexual desires and experiences like everyone else and the ones who are more attractive are getting sex offered to them all day and night, even ugly chicks are getting offered sex day and night because of all the guys that are looking for an easy lay. for some guys its a real mental hurdle to face reality and realize that women are sexual and not the perfect angel they believed them to be because of all the wack TV shows they watched that made them believe that in the first place, who cares if your girl likes to suck and fck and has been with a few guys. get over it.

Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
In my experience this is a classic red herring that slvts attribute to chaste women to try to validate themselves but has not held true in my dating at all...in fact the only women with any hangups were the mega-slvts that prob were molested as kids. The lowest partner count woman I dated was the most extreme in bed, beyond h0r...honestly I prob was too tame for her lol. My guess would be this is because most women, even good ones, watch or have watched p0rn.

Poetic but an extremely dangerous mindset to actually live out in selecting a partner. However, its probably a good perspective to have AFTER you have selected the best available(albeit imperfect) partner.

So you found that mega-slvts might have held you to these several sexual positions and you couldn't go out of that variation because "that's how she does it" and she had 50 or even 100 ****s, and forced all of them to do the same thing or not do it at all and she sucks c0ck this one or two ways and you cant get her to go out of because "that's how I do it". The variation that gave her comfort on all those c0cks and she's rigid in the mind about any changes...g

It's the same as a megaslvt guy might not have any females coming for round two very often, he has one or two positions and doesn't even eat puzzy or he eats it bad intentionally so he doesn't have to eat...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said it on here plenty...do I know if all women are sluts? No its not fair to say that haven't met every women. Are a lot of them sluts? From my experiences yes.

I get more chicks checking me out with boyfriends than ones with out. If a women has a BF 95 percent of the time she is checking me out. This one cute indian chick at starbucks comes in with her BETA boyfriend, she walked by me staring while her BETA was handling the coffee lol.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the bigger problem is society kinda wants them to not be sluts so they get a boyfriend to whom they feel nothing, or get tangled up in the "I love this guy, but go out with this guy, and sleep with 3-4 more" thingy, like polygamy affects women very negatively so...

Its essential to accept all women is hoes, because they cheat, and they always do, some avoid having a BF at all but they are honest so you know what you're dealing with. Women get sex with hot boys on a silver platter, if they are young and pretty nothing can stop them, and they cant say no to someone who knows his ****. So we want to sleep with alot of women, then QQ that they are hoes? :D It is what it is. Start from there, and its not an deasy pill to swallow. But women is hoes.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as humans know, love is nothing more then a bunch of chemical reactions.
Why does it have to be pedstalized as the end of of human emotion and achievement? Why can't it be a experience that enters and leave our lives.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
its not that they are all sluts, they just have sexual desires and experiences like everyone else and the ones who are more attractive are getting sex offered to them all day and night, even ugly chicks are getting offered sex day and night because of all the guys that are looking for an easy lay. for some guys its a real mental hurdle to face reality and realize that women are sexual and not the perfect angel they believed them to be because of all the wack TV shows they watched that made them believe that in the first place, who cares if your girl likes to suck and fck and has been with a few guys. get over it.
exactly.

you should be happy women are slvts, if they werent youd never get laid.