Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accept the fact that attractive women really have all of the power....

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Wired for Sound said:
Sunday, June 15th.
Another reason to not be intimidated by attractive women

Sunday, June 15th. (an hour and a half later)
The MAIN reason why most men feel unworthy around a HB6 or higher!!

Wednesday, June 18th.
Forget the HB scale.....

Friday, June 20th.
Accept the fact that attractive women really have all of the power....

Friday, June 20th. (a few hours later)
Why do you see decent looking guys with fat women?

Friday, June 20th. (half an hour later)
Attractive white women in US by age group

These are the threads you've started in the past 6 days. What in the f.uck is wrong with you, dude? Holy s.hit.

No s.hit. So stop it. Just stop. You get HAMMERED every time you start a thread (which is invariably about looks), and yet you persist. So what is it? Why do you feel that it's worth it to make a jackass out of yourself in order to continue the barrage of looks threads? I'm just curious, now.
Do you really think I give damn what people on this thread think of me? You don't know me or know what I look like, all I am is a name.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'd kick you if I ever met you in real life. . .

All this *****ing, but no action. No wonder you work a dead end job with no prospects. The rest of us don't buy into your crapola, now pss off.

K, thanks.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I think I'd kick you if I ever met you in real life. . .

All this *****ing, but no action. No wonder you work a dead end job with no prospects. The rest of us don't buy into your crapola, now pss off.

K, thanks.

Dead end job? I have a civil service position, take your head out of your ass.

Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Do you really think I give damn what people on this thread think of me? You don't know me or know what I look like, all I am is a name.
Obviously not. You're the laughing stock of SoSuave by CHOICE.

In all fairness though, I would LOVE to know what you look like. When someone has allowed themselves to be completely consumed by looks like you have, it definitely raises questions as to what this person themselves looks like. Kinda how you would want to see a military fighter pilot ground instructor fly an F-16, but not nearly as cool.

Six looks threads in the last six days...unreal.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Stuka...seriously man...youre 31, a virgin and live with your parents...stop posting stupid crap, work on your inner game, and get out there and get some real experience with girls!! Fat ones,ugly ones,beautiful ones..whatever man!

bsthatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with you, buddy. Most attractive women are only good for a fvck. Those who have my respect have the power, and not too many people have my respect (especially the most superficial women).

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do have the power when it comes to picking which man she wants. This doesn't mean that you can't change your hairstyle, body, and the way you dress. There are some girls out there that date ugly guys and you can't deny that. It's really how you put yourself out there and carry yourself.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Trust me, Stucka, you being a broke nerd is what keeps you from getting girls, at least at your age. If you made 500k/year, had an alpha personality, etc. you'd be doing just fine.
Nerd? You're the nerd....you have the most issues out of anyone on this board.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^whoa...clever one. Again, I think looks might not be the only thing stopping some people. You really, really come off as a dork...I don't care how good looking you are or aren't.

I still believe looks are super important, but you can't be a total fvkin geek-boy, personality wise.

Stuka, do you have hobbies? Interests? Anything besides working as a male librarian and observing dude's looks?

Again, you're 31. In a few years, all guys your age are no longer "pretty". Some of em will be rich alphas, though. I'd try to start a business, do something...hell, start boxing or learn to juggle, something cool...but right now,you sound like someone with a sub-mediocre life.

That is not true at all. Men can still look good into their mid 40's if they take care of themselves. Most men in their 30's don't look good (especially if their married) because they are lazy and let themselves get fat. I will never understand why people let themselves go. If my significant other is attractive, I would want to look just as good as her.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Bible_Belt said:
But you can be with time. I am one. And I am only moderately rich and handsome. I have a shelf of 5-6 hb7-8 girls, and could have hb9-10s, have before, but I won't tolerate the slightest amount of bvllsh!t out of them.

Change your life to be one of those few guys who gets a lot of women. Then you will see things differently. When you do that, the effects will snowball for you and the benefits increase exponentially. One day, you kind of break through and just have a lot of girls. Then things seem different about who really has all the power.
So Bible, you're saying if you weren't "wealthy", you wouldn't be pulling as much as you pull now?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Wutang, you're wayyy hung up on money and materialism. Let me ask, do you masterbate to it too?

You have yet to realize that yeah, while we all need money to support ourselves and survive, you don't need to have a lot of it to survive. And also, understand something else..being wealthy does not make you Alpha...your attitude, approach, and GAME with women, is what makes you "Alpha".

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to get involved with your statement on girls and height, I already know the answer, but you also think that you have to be super rich to be respected?