Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accept the fact that attractive women really have all of the power....

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
You can call me an AFC, a loser, or whatever you want for posting this.........but this is the inevitable truth. I am not trying to be a cynic, but I am a truth seeker and this is the TRUTH!! There is no sense denying it any longer....

Why do I believe this?

[B]ANY girl who is atleast cute (a HB 6 or 7) can have ANY GUY SHE WANTS, while an attractive guy CANNOT have any girl he wants.[/B]

You can say to yourself "you are the prize" over and over again but it still won't change the fact that a girl who is atleast cute can still have any guy she wants.

Forget this "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" nonsense too because beauty is mainly OBJECTIVE, not SUBJECTIVE. If you think a girl is cute, chances are the majority of other men do TOO!!

It makes little difference that these attractive women are a dime a dozen either.

When a girl can have any guy she wants, it is almost like you always have to prove that you are better than every other guy out there.

You can blame God for this for making men so visually oriented and women the better looking of the two sexes.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have all the power cause i have a d!ck.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
No, she can have any chump she wants.
She can have any guy who is passive, not dominant.
She can have any guy who has no backbone
She can have any guy who isnt the prize.
She can have any guy that isnt a MAN.

Now gtfo

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying essentially. Females especially ones slightly above average have the advantage of choice over men simply for the fact she has looks. As a guy you have to have the requiste level of looks and personality that females select for plus you have to put some effort and skill forward. To get the hot girls on top of that it helps to have social proof, and maybe a little money. I do think it is biology that is the fundamental reason for females having an advantage in mate selection.

Men use to have a counterbalance with most all the economic power and more authority but modern society has given that to women. Women really do have too many advantages.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
um, my rich and handsome friends have plenty of power. They won't date 90% of females. There are guys out there with real pull.

I'm not one of them.
I wasn't necessarily talking about dating, but sex only.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
This is coming from someone who thinks Vin Diesel is a good actor :p
hahah nice try, but you should re-read that thread...it was about who we thought were the TOUGHEST actors...and Vin Diesel CAN act...go and watch his movie "Find Me Guilty" and you'll know what im talking about.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
um, my rich and handsome friends have plenty of power. They won't date 90% of females. There are guys out there with real pull.

I'm not one of them.

But you can be with time. I am one. And I am only moderately rich and handsome. I have a shelf of 5-6 hb7-8 girls, and could have hb9-10s, have before, but I won't tolerate the slightest amount of bvllsh!t out of them.

Change your life to be one of those few guys who gets a lot of women. Then you will see things differently. When you do that, the effects will snowball for you and the benefits increase exponentially. One day, you kind of break through and just have a lot of girls. Then things seem different about who really has all the power.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I never give em an inch. I don't care how disrespectful, dishonest, or crummy a gal can be towards me in the moment, I won't give her an inch. Today for instance, I encountered for the second time this week, the Tallest (on my eye-level) gorgeous blonde businesswoman (probably a few years younger than me). She knew she'd met her match, but did I give over to her? Did I "act nice" to her? Did I act anything but mean to her? No, no, and yes. She's hooked now. I can feel it, even though, she may be married. I didn't think to check her hand because I didn't care to be bothered to look. I know she was checking me out from behind as I had my back to her also. It was just me and her in the room.

None of these girls do I give an inch. They'll have to come crawling and serving me hand and foot, cause I'm the king and they know I'm a devious muther fuker. They can see it.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would artfully say women have all the power but men choose how much power women are given. Any pussi may get harpooned by seamen on any given day, but never find her proverbial "dream guy." In other words, most women don't want just d!ck, they don't want to feel like a piece of meat; they want to feel special, cared for, and they want to get with those few rare guys who fit their individual conception of a "great guy;" that is something they cannot get every day, month, or perhaps every year. It is therefore with those men who hold the power and it is within our choice that we be those men. It's that willful choice to be that rare man of exemplary character and identity, that willful choice to assume power in ones own life, which is the underlying premise of this website. In psychology, people who are said to have an external locus of control believe life happens TO them (like all those pesky conspiracy theorists), whereas an internal locus of control holds the belief of one proactively leading where they go in life, and an internal locus is an attribute of success.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what the OP is saying is, How often have you said no to sex with a 8, 9 or 10? It's not the same the other way around.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling, if you are even in a position to turn down sex with an 8 9 or 10, do you really think that you wouldn't also be in a position of power???

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
I think what the OP is saying is, How often have you said no to sex with a 8, 9 or 10? It's not the same the other way around.
How many average (5-6) women turn down an opportunity with a 8-10 man?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
stuka1939 said:
You can call me an AFC, a loser, or whatever you want for posting this.........but this is the inevitable truth. I am not trying to be a cynic, but I am a truth seeker and this is the TRUTH!! There is no sense denying it any longer....

Why do I believe this?

[B]ANY girl who is atleast cute (a HB 6 or 7) can have ANY GUY SHE WANTS, while an attractive guy CANNOT have any girl he wants.[/B]

You can say to yourself "you are the prize" over and over again but it still won't change the fact that a girl who is atleast cute can still have any guy she wants.

Forget this "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" nonsense too because beauty is mainly OBJECTIVE, not SUBJECTIVE. If you think a girl is cute, chances are the majority of other men do TOO!!

It makes little difference that these attractive women are a dime a dozen either.

When a girl can have any guy she wants, it is almost like you always have to prove that you are better than every other guy out there.

You can blame God for this for making men so visually oriented and women the better looking of the two sexes.
Truth in stone as far as the sex part goes, as Deep Dish also noted. All an attractive woman has to do is LITERALLY sit back and take her pick of the litter as far a sex is concerned. Sex will ALWAYS, at all times, be available to the attractive woman.

Good to see you're a truth seeker, because I am too.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
stuka1939 said:
an attractive guy CANNOT have any girl he wants.
Yeah tell me about it...tell me about it. That's why if I turned unattractive or avg. looking tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't give a flying f*ck, because I know it means jack(sh*t).

stuka1939 said:
The differences in the quality of life for both sexes is one of the main issues I have with God. Hot women have the better life. No question about it, it's apparently obvious. The question though is why? Why can't both have it easy? When I pass from this earth, that's one of the questions I'll demand an answer to.

This has made me legitimately question my beliefs about the true nature of God.

Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Such a moron, bro. I usually don't stoop to personal attacks, but you are a moron. How many female models/actresses/singers do you see walking around that are still hot without artificial help (makeup)? Male models/actors/singers walking around without makeup that are still extremely good-looking?

Exactly. I rest my case. For everybody's sake...REST YOURS.

Reaction score
Sunday, June 15th.
Another reason to not be intimidated by attractive women

Sunday, June 15th. (an hour and a half later)
The MAIN reason why most men feel unworthy around a HB6 or higher!!

Wednesday, June 18th.
Forget the HB scale.....

Friday, June 20th.
Accept the fact that attractive women really have all of the power....

Friday, June 20th. (a few hours later)
Why do you see decent looking guys with fat women?

Friday, June 20th. (half an hour later)
Attractive white women in US by age group

These are the threads you've started in the past 6 days. What in the f.uck is wrong with you, dude? Holy s.hit.

stuka1939 said:
Christ, I am really bored tonight. I can't help it...I am obessed with facial aesthetics and how your looks affect your life.
No s.hit. So stop it. Just stop. You get HAMMERED every time you start a thread (which is invariably about looks), and yet you persist. So what is it? Why do you feel that it's worth it to make a jackass out of yourself in order to continue the barrage of looks threads? I'm just curious, now.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women do you approach each day?

Your game sucks and its the reflection of your own weakness that you are observing in the world around you. Women have to wait around while we can talk to 50+ girls in a day if we want. Thats the power of Testosterone, the adventurousness and outgoingness that is in our masculine natures.

You are so so transparent and weak with this "I wish I was born a girl" ****, its not even funny. My AFC ex-friend said the same thing to me, now he's an unemployed stay-at-home single recluse with no social contacts and a festering 7-year-old Oneitis... come to think of it, he probably writes on this board. Do yourself a favor and stop throwing virtual pity-parties on this board for yourself.