Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abusive Relationships

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all heard of them, where the guy is a major @sshole & treats his girl like crap, sometimes even beating her.

Logic questions why is she still with the guy then..?, its because she 'loves' him too much, IMO she deserves no sympathy as shes putting up with abuse

I act like a jerk playfully with my girl but abusing her would be crossing the line.

I'd like to know if all girls would tolerate abuse in a relationship? & even read about abusive relationships that youve know of, ill post the one I know of in a while.

Last edited:

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge

I'd like to know if all girls are likely to stay in a relationship if the guy physically abused her ?

No. Do not formulate excessive generalities from simple statistics.

Edit: I'd like to take this edit to say

'GIRL POWER!!!'

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah HP that line seems wrong let me rephrase that ..

I knew of this fanatical muslim guy, who would control every move of his hindu girlfriend, he told her look down while walking, so that she couldnt look at any other guy, she was forbidden contact with other males & he made her break ties with all her male friends, while he would flirt with whomever he wanted to, he has even slapped her in a restaurant for looking in a guys direction. This girl is memorising the quran because the guy has said so.

I still cant fathom why a girl would love a guy such as this.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Easy, the girl above has no self-esteem.

She doesn't realize that she can do better or she is afraid of being alone. Maybe she's less attractive than him. She may be very afraid of him. Could be due to a lot of things...

That situation is extreme, though, and probably isn't appkicable to us. Let's go back toward the mundane.

SageOFAllenAge, think of your latest LTR. There is often a little mild abuse thrown in from both the man and woman from time to time. Both cross the line at some point, because they got mad or wanted to test the other. It's not always the "@sshole" man, either - it works both ways - it's just that men tend to be more violent.

Is there a girl you like that's being mistreated? If so, I wonder if you know the man's side of the story. The complaining woman may not be an angel herself.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
Yeah HP that line seems wrong let me rephrase that ..

I knew of this fanatical muslim guy, who would control every move of his hindu girlfriend, he told her look down while walking, so that she couldnt look at any other guy, she was forbidden contact with other males & he made her break ties with all her male friends, while he would flirt with whomever he wanted to, he has even slapped her in a restaurant for looking in a guys direction. This girl is memorising the quran because the guy has said so.

I still cant fathom why a girl would love a guy such as this.
don't worry this guy will most likely blow himself up to meet his 72 virgins brides

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well unfortuantely in that example, it is a case of the culture (and religion) socializing the female to be obedient and subserviant to the male (husband.)

You can clearly see the negative here, she is socialized to the point that abuse is tolerated and accepted. I think no one should be hit/abused unless it is 'allowed' in some type of kinky hot sex. :D