ABUSED MY GF. BREAKUP. Get her back? Help!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And you were in a much better space after she left. Its interesting that the world taught her. It usually does.
Yeah. Things have changed a lot for me. I'm really calm and composed now as compared to the time when I wrote this post. I don't allow people to acquire that place in life where they can hurt me or affect me emotionally. If some girl acts strange I call her out on that, if someone disrespects then I let them know that this isn't acceptable and I won't give you another chance. And if they repeat it again I stop talking to them and trust me they'll cross every barrier to reach out to me just to say they are sorry and will not repeat it again.

Putting people on pedestal is what I did back then. Now I have accepted this that I have been living 27 years of my life without you, without knowing that you even existed so it would be idiotic for me to let you affect me. I can find much better humans than you.

Once your mind has accepted that, you won't feel the NEEDINESS attached to a relationship. You'll come from a much better place.

Expecting something from someone will hurt you, so stop expecting and start believing that there are better people out there and even if she leaves you, you won't die alone.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good on ya. Looks like she missed ‘the one’ lol
Ha ha i'm glad that I didn't pursue her anymore. I would have missed out on so much in life. At one point of time I even thought about giving up my Ivy League College dream so that I could stay with her. But I didn't. And that decision made me the person that I am today.