Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abundance of quality

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's say you're enjoying the dating process. You're spinning plates, working on your own self improvement, having some great sex, being safe, treating women with respect, and you're getting good at weeding out low quality women in a hurry. Almost without noticing, you find that you are meeting MANY high quality women, and your game is so on that it isn't game anymore. You're just in the zone. You want to see them again, and they want to see you again.

This is where it gets really tricky. How do you decide to stop? Meeting high quality women can easily become an addiction. Once you tap into the source, it is such a rush. She's hot, smart, funny sexy. Tomorrow, there's another one. Maybe slightly hotter, not quite as smart, funnier, not as sexy. And it goes on and on. Sure, there are failures. You make old mistakes. You might think she's the one. And then she's gone, a flake. Were you ready? So you start again, and there's another woman of high quality sitting in front of you.

Where and how do you draw the line and say...I want this, and ONLY this? Or is this a question you never ask? Maybe the abundance is what your life should be. What does it take?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Third Times Charms,
And some of these chumps,think their game is finished at 32.....You are doing well and a credit to my concept of the DJ...To get back to your post,I suppose this whole dating scene when you start is a means to an end not the end itself....Along the way of course as you succeed more and more,you lose sight of or even forget what the end was supposed to be,your journey changes you...Similarly have you never met someone who in their youth set the goal of say earning a million Bucks?sadly in achieving this without a major Wake Up Call,he will change,most will just stay on that money machine like some mindless dog chasing his own tail...

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Money machine, or high quality women machine, or whatever motivates you...it is all connected. My goal is to explore the connection. To find the common thread between seemingly disparate pursuits, and approach them all with a similar enthusiasm, drive, and dedication so as to succeed in spectacular fashion.

The question still remains...how to define success...especially in this arena of personal relationships. Defining a goal is the key...but even that definition has no right or wrong answer. It's personal...what is right for you is not right for me. You know you're wrong when you are in front of the judge and he says "The marriage is over." Or when glassware is being hurled at you from across the room. But what defines success? Two kids and a house in the suburbs? Or mind blowing orgasms on a regular basis for 50 years? Being surrounded by different high quality women a few nights a week? Or is it simply holding on to your own power...the power to choose...who, what where, and when?

Last edited:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thirdtime,
you just keep looking.
WOmen who flake or act disrespectful of you and your resources are doing you a favor by overtly letting you know they are of low quality.
Low quality women are not to be sweat or obsessed over.
So you let them go.
DOnt even think twice.

Any sign of disrespect, oblviviousness , callousness, self important, self obsessed, immature behavior is simply a no brainer...
..you dont waste your time with them.

A good woman has to be worth your resources.

And better to be without, and than in the company of a low class woman.

So dont worry about flaking or all that petty stuff..
...they are good signs telling you what to do.

And that is to walk out, and dont look back.

I also want to point out, that so many men dont know HOW they want to be treated, that they are clueless to WHAT they realy want from a woman, and a relationship.
Its important to find out.
I know lots of guys have spent more time with low quality women, than high quality. So it is critical for men to understand their standards and criteria.
And especially develop strong personal boundaries in dealing with low class behavior, and not giving in to disrespecting oneself,and losing one's dignity over them.

Good luck.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Third Time,
Well gather ye rosebuds while ye may....Only you know what you want what is motivating you....just enjoy the wonderful life you are having...could be down the track you will meet a Dame whose personality is just as strong as yours and you may gradually wean yourself off the others and pursuade yourself to go steady,if you are clever enough not to move in together,this could last a long while then something new looks good to you and you are off again,as someone once said..."The more you have known of the others the less will you settle to one"...

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Thirdtime,

Any sign of disrespect, oblviviousness , callousness, self important, self obsessed, immature behavior is simply a no brainer...
..you dont waste your time with them.

A good woman has to be worth your resources.

And better to be without, and than in the company of a low class woman.

So dont worry about flaking or all that petty stuff..
...they are good signs telling you what to do.

Good luck.

Good points Interceptor. Still, the question of my post was not specifically about how to spot or stay away from low quality women. As I said, I believe I am getting much better in that department. My question was more in what is the next step once you've become the kind of person that attracts the high quality women.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thirdtimescharm said:
Good points Interceptor. Still, the question of my post was not specifically about how to spot or stay away from low quality women. As I said, I believe I am getting much better in that department. My question was more in what is the next step once you've become the kind of person that attracts the high quality women.
The next step is knowing what you want and choosing the right woman to suit you. Do you want a long term relationship or short term etc.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
The next step is knowing what you want and choosing the right woman to suit you. Do you want a long term relationship or short term etc.
Congratulations on having the clarity (and the nads) to realise and acknowledge that there are "quality " women, and also plenty of the opposite kind.
It takes courage to make and apply value judgements when the prevailing liberal 'wisdom' from some here preaches,and lectures us to act and believe otherwise.

The answer to your question is to firstly have a check list of the essential qualities the you want in a woman (the must haves). Then compile a list of intolerable behaviors ( the deal breakers)
Then life your life uncompromised by relativism, comvenient morality or the expedience of so called " tolerance" .

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The answer to your question is to firstly have a check list of the essential qualities the you want in a woman (the must haves). .
Aha...the list! A great tool and little used...but I think that is about to change.

Last edited:

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why I plan on having as many high quality girlfriends, and kids by them all, why have to choose?

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
steveoo5 said:
this is why I plan on having as many high quality girlfriends, and kids by them all, why have to choose?
Excellent goal Steveoo5! I hope you have a well paying job! Either that, or all these mommies have a nice trust fund.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds to me as a good situation to be in.
I think that you want to stop it because of your age.
Just change what you focus on.
Find exactly what kind of woman you want to marry or to do anything else with them
and just focus on getting and experimenting with as many of them as possible...until
u find "the one".

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
darkme_legendary said:
Find exactly what kind of woman you want to marry or to do anything else with them and just focus on getting and experimenting with as many of them as possible...until u find "the one".
There may be one I deem appropriate enough for me to stop trying to find something "better" and that is essentially the biggest question you'll face if you are intent upon choosing a "mate."

Please don't say marry. After two marriages, I have a friend who told me if I tell him I'm getting married again, he will shoot me in the back of the head.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If none sticks out to you, maybe none are the one for you?