About this forum

Geno

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna recite the guidelines to this forum for everyone.

"Post your Don Juan Success Stories here. Please be specific about what EXACTLY you did which led to your success, and what you could have perhaps done better."

This forum is used not to brag about how you scored, it's used as a constant inspiration and motivation, as well as for pointers. I'm gonna ask you people who have success stories to tell to please follow these guidelines and I'm gonna ask the moderators to please leave success stories in the forum that they were originally posted in unless they meet these guidelines. I've seen a lot of posts that were so vague it seemed as though the people who posted them were just bragging. Even if they weren't braging, I still didn't get a damn thing from many of the posts on this forum.

As for everyone else, this forum has quite a lack of activity. C'mon! We'd all love to hear your success stories! And judging by how many of the success stories had to be moved here from another forum, it's almost as though everyone's forgotten about this forum.

Thanks for reading.

------------------
"Women are a lot like the sunset, they're beautiful, but there will always be a new one tomorrow"

DocFrankeinstein

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 thoughts:

We have a DJ tips forum and bible for telling exactly what to do.

The whole point of telling a successful story is to brag about a bit and people get inspiration from reading.

But that's just me

------------------
If you take love as a crazy gamble
Throw your dice, take your chance
You will see it from a different angle
And you two can join the dance

Geno

Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*, well, say what you want, but I'm jsut reciting the guidelines to this board and they should be followed.

And also, we do have those things but this wouldn't hurt at all, plus we have little here for inspiration and stuff. It's always nice to see a detailed success story

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the guidelines posted by Geno are correct.

The point is not exactly to brag but to prove that certain techniques work.

Stories that illustrate old and new techniques and exceptions to the DJ rules will be found here.