Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About The System

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Am I the one who thinks the system really really sucks ? ?

I mean I think it's got some good principles at some places but damn, some of the stuff is just too by the book, and if guys follow it as it is, I think they'll be missing out on some wholesome puzzy

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you don't NEED the System, then it won't be of much assistance to you.
I made mistake after mistake, with some hot pieces of a$$, and i just got sick of it. I knew i was doing something wrong. So, i bought The System, and i think it's cool. I was just listening to the CDs yesterday.

I bet next time i get a hot piece of a$$ on the line, i will do TEN TIMES better than i did before The System. So, that's worth it to me.

Like anything (this board, Double Your Dating, etc) you can't follow everything to the T. But, if you REALLY know the general principles, you will do awesome. So, it's better than NOTHING.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were listening to the CD's? Man, that's some bad quality on the 'Speech' CD. Sounds like a bad illegal bootleg that Doc Love came across with and decided to release. Just got mine, so I need to read the book. First few pages of the book tell me that it might have some promise.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is "by the book", but you gotta imagine that 'doc' doesn't know what the background is of his customers. He's got to assume the guy buying his system is a complete loser, clueless, nerd, AFC. He's got to assume that the guy needs everything covered from the feet on up as far as finding a decent chik. He's got to assume the guy has never seen this site or any like it.

Notice I said "decent" chick. You mentioned that some of the tactics would tend to delete some puzzy. True, and right up front he says this is for guys looking for 'her'. If all you want is snatch then you can get it on almost any streetcorner, at the local university, anywhere there are lonely, desperate women.

Anyway, yes the system is somewhat rigid and formulaic, geared toward weeding out all and I mean ALL the gold-diggers, mercenaries, flakes, skanks, liars, cheat, head cases, you name it. Would there occasionally be some great sex in there? Yes, but again he's selling to guys who don't necessarily want to date just for the sake of dating. He's looking for guys who see dating as a specific means to an end, and not some lifetime social hobby. Hell, if you are comfortable enough with dating already and find it that pleasant, then you're NOT going to buy the book.

I bought it 3 years ago and at first was disappointed enough to want to send it back a few times within the first 30 day trial period. But I kept it and have learned that just like other things meant to be guidelines, there's a lot of latitude for adjusting and making things your own unique style. Like I did. After I read it a few times, I was grateful for the occasional rigidity and by the numbers, until I had dated a dozen or so women and began to feel much more comforatble with the idea of 'challenge' and getting in touch with my innate but heretofore subjugated maleness.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
Notice I said "decent" chick. You mentioned that some of the tactics would tend to delete some puzzy. True, and right up front he says this is for guys looking for 'her'. If all you want is snatch then you can get it on almost any streetcorner, at the local university, anywhere there are lonely, desperate women.

Anyway, yes the system is somewhat rigid and formulaic, geared toward weeding out all and I mean ALL the gold-diggers, mercenaries, flakes, skanks, liars, cheat, head cases, you name it. Would there occasionally be some great sex in there? Yes, but again he's selling to guys who don't necessarily want to date just for the sake of dating. He's looking for guys who see dating as a specific means to an end, and not some lifetime social hobby.
Right on the money!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ordered Doc Love's system and I want the opinion of people who has his book

Is his book really worth it?

I heard there are rules and other secret methods to detecting women's interest level and such that if you used it, you will be able to see right through the women.

Is it that powerful? If not, then I will just read the book and then send it back

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would someone mind burning/ripping one of the CD's for me? I've read some stuff on askmen.com, but I want to see what this guy's all about.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would someone mind burning/ripping one of the CD's for me? I've read some stuff on askmen.com, but I want to see what this guy's all about.

Sure, I'm sure every guy in here who cares to admit having invested the $99 will like to burn a copy for the rest who don't want to pay for anything. Would you like me to copy the Double Your Dating Advanced series on video for you?

I suggest you try investing in some of the programs that interest you, then ask other posters if they would like to trade with you. You see, always remember that human beings are always thinkin' "what's in it for me?" So make it a win win situation.

By the way, the CD's, if you can hear anything, are not what makes this system valuable, its the damn cheap lookin' book that comes with the program, that offers the gold.