About the boyfriend, tel closing, kiss closing and social status

mka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was going out last night.. and I was talking to a girl..
everything went well.. but the boyfriend was there also..
I knew this because I asked with how much people she was in the club...
how can I tel close this girl.. if her boyfriend is watching from a distance?

Has anybody an idea...

or how can I tel close her if she already told me something about herself..
and that she has a boyfriend.. whitout me asking for it..

or if a girlfriend of hers tells me that she isn't available

Something that happend also that night was..
the guy came over me and told me... she is my girlfriend... she is mine..

1. what to do if her boyfriend is watching form a distance.
2. If she already told in her storys that she has a boyfriend
3. or if a girlfriend of her tells me that she isn't available
4. or if her boyfriend is coming up to me and says.. she is mine...

You feel me doc?

I also have had a problem that night with a girl who said they have a new number..
I was like is this a huge ****test or something? why can't she just use.. "I don't have a number.."
instead of saying I don't know my number.....
is she ly-ing or not? I did a huge game on them.. and I was like james bond...
lol they thought I was bi-sexual bytheway
I wasn't planning to give me my number eather.. because that would damage my confidence..
so I eject.. and said.. You know what.. We will meet again sometime...
(At the end when I ejected.. I thought.. as an real alpha male would also think.. Yeahh If she is lucky...)

Oke guys... another thing I am confused about..
it is about social status...

for instance...

You want to tel close a girl... She can't give it because of her social status.. what would her friends think..
blabla.. my boyfriend is right there is he seeing it?? blablabla etc.....
(it is possible that she will think about her social status.. But what can we do about it?)

You want to isolate or kiss a girl.. but all of her friends are watching what she is doing...
(the same.. how do I deal with this.. If the girl will think about her social status in this situation...)

I don't know if I am right.. but is it also possible if she is interested in you..
that she decided to not give her phone number or kiss with you...
or can social status be disabled? if she feels a strong attraction towards you...
Guys I am confused about this... I hope someone could explain me this...

Greatings Master knight adventurer....

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you don't # close chix with boyfriends. Your best chance is to get them when they're not with their bf, and hook-up with them that very night. If you dont get her that very night, kiss it all good-bye b/c its not happening.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Yo Yo, tonight I'm going to go down to DA CLUB and WHIZZLE MY SHIZZLE all night looooooooooong. Oh yeah nigga, shieeet. Gonna be listening 2 sum USHER and 4 shizzling LUDACRISSSSSS , gonna hit dat thang who gotz a boyfriend yeh i'm responding to my natural instinct to challenge for another male's mate. Yeh Imma gorilla warrior, for dizzle hizzle. I gotz no self control like Em&min. but Imma man cause I got hoochie fever just not a great man.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god take it from me, DO NOT hit on a girl with a b/f because say things are going REALLY bad with their relationship. Well then you guys will get really close then outta nowhere POP she's back with the b/f and you my friend are stuck in the cold.

wondering how the hell that happend. and then you'll develop oneitis and then you'll try to manipulate the situaiton.. and then -

actually yeah you get the picture.. :eek:

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, yes, listen to christz, learn from his experience and mine.

No matter how much of a loser the bf is, and how much better you think you are than him, and even if she's interested in you for the time being, FCUK IT.

Not worth it at all, of course, that dosent stop you from having a litte fun with the BF though by making him work harder for his chick, muhahahahahahaha, but dont expect anything serious.(i.e any connection other than physical)

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnny_chase
hmm, yes, listen to christz, learn from his experience and mine.

No matter how much of a loser the bf is, and how much better you think you are than him, and even if she's interested in you for the time being, FCUK IT.

Not worth it at all
and even if you know for certian down the road they won't be together the thing is its not worth putting your mind at risk.. i'm still techniclly recovering from my bout.

i tried so hard to manipulate the situation to get them to break up.. i used her dislike of her b/f and how things weren't going well to my advantage so much so she ALMOST on two occasion's totally ended ****.

but the more i tried the more drama happend, and i nearly got into a 12 person brawl. and NO GIRL is worth that.

mka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys,

Maybe I would have to low value the boyfriend in my conversation with the girl...

(someone an idea how to do this?)

But the boyfriend must be a loser to do this...
if the boyfriend is an afc
I would have to calibrate to see this..
If he is not an afc...
then you better isolate her r eject.....

Next time I will ask her phone number with or without her boyfriend in the room...

If the girl give it to me.. then her relationship with the boyfriend
isn't that cool and the girl will protect me from the boyfriend...

A long time ago I was picking up this girl..
and her boyfriend was a rottweiler... (they call it a dog)
You really have to be carefull with this one...

I looked it up in the dictonairy...

breed of working dog descended from a cattle dog left by the Roman legions in Rottweil, Ger. The Rottweiler accompanied local butchers on buying expeditions from the Middle Ages to about 1900, carrying money in a neck pouch to market. It has also served as a guard dog, a drover's dog, a draft dog, and a police...

So my wing saw this and had to save me...

Oke who agrees with me
-Only close a girl if the boyfriend is an afc...

Yes or no?

Greatings master knight adventurer