Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About not having a gf

Don Juan Wannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big deal just curious as to what you guys think

I have a few girls with I always joke around with in one of my classes. Im a smartass as usual don't take things very seriously. I get along with most of them in that they play along but there is one thing they always hit home with.

Ill say a smartass comment and then they will say "no wonder you don't have a girlfriend or something to that effect" Usually I just ignore the comment and continue doing what I was doing before

Questions
1 Whats a good comeback

2...and because they keep bringing it up are they dropping hints I mean I think a couple of them might be into me

DontQuitYet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Wannabe said:
2...they keep bringing it up are they dropping hints I mean I think a couple of them might be into me
1.That doesn't sound like a joking thing to say.

2.Most high schoolers are too bent on getting a GF. Having a girlfriend is a very socially validating thing. You don't want a Girlfriend, you want GIRLS.

gdi

Don Juan
Reaction score
id have to disagree with you dontquityet, i have girls and its old, hooking up gets old fast. When i first started it was all good but like having a girlfriend is what am after now. Like im not saying just try and get a girlfriend its the only way to go, but hooking up will get boring, it did for me.

DontQuitYet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, gdi. I can see your views. But this guy(IMO) sounds like he wants the social status of being taken. I'm sick of people going "ah that kids a loser, he doesn't have a GF" to me in class. I just wanna telll them that i hooked up with 2 chicks this weekend. But that'd be bragging. ;)

Don Juan Wannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa guys wait one minute here don't get me wrong if I met a girl worth my time yah I'd give it a shot but I've learned that girls generally are a waste of time. I got goals in my life and places I want to go. Im more concerned with self improvement right now.

What I was asking was if they were teasing me because they want me but even more so whats a good comeback?

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, i don't care if the girl i kiss is my gf...
Same goes to you, but you can be C+F about it or just say you are gay.

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man i luv makin one liners to bust females..n they sometimes just end up gettin frustated n leave but then they cnt control their tantrums nd they return again in a playful moods...i think u shud reply by busting their balls
somethin like:
"oh thnks fr playin my matchmaker..hw abt u being mine?"(make sure u r smiling....!!! nd make sure u keep it as a joke..cuz if dont they'll think uve just said the love word..nd u mught get lucky ;)..both cases u r in a win win situation

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man i luv makin one liners to bust females..n they sometimes just end up gettin frustated n leave but then they cnt control their tantrums nd they return again in a playful moods...i think u shud reply by busting their balls
somethin like:
"oh thnks fr playin my matchmaker..hw abt u being mine?"(make sure u r smiling....!!! nd make sure u keep it as a joke..cuz if dont they'll think uve just said the love word..nd u mught get lucky ;)..both cases u r in a win win situation