Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About Night Clubs

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[anyway that's beside the point. Not one person here has refuted what I said, just how they are "different" and how the rules dont' apply to them becuase they can do x and x and get z result, when you very well might be able to.. but it still doesn't refute the point that clubs are probably the worst place on earth to meet women..
Did you not read my post? I basically told you the same thing.

Read the last paragraph - there is your answer why.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
anyway that's beside the point. Not one person here has refuted what I said, just how they are "different" and how the rules dont' apply to them becuase they can do x and x and get z result
Seems to me that saying that we can do x and x and get the results that you're saying we shouldn't get is pretty damned refuted. But if you want a more specific breakdown of why I disagree with you.....

They are carefully designed to make profit off of your failure to score at the club. Clubs wouldn't be profitable if everyone went there and brought home a woman every night, because there would be no repeat business.
I already pointed out, not everyone goes to a club to find a woman to marry or even to have any sort of LTR with. Many if not most people are going out in such situations to enjoy themselves and see what happens. I have met one or two LTRs in traditional pick-up places like bars and clubs, but for the most part, if I'm putting the moves on a woman there, I'm shooting for just sex. And I'm not the only one. So if I go to a place that I never score, I stop going there. That's not profitable to the club.

Besides, I'm curious how you think a club is intentionally designed to prevent you from hooking up. What does the club have to do with it? What because it's dark and loud? Hello, it's a club, dark and loud is the point. It's a party. You don't go to raves and expect track lighting and Ella Fitgerald on the RCA. How does that have anything to do with people failing to pull?

Let's look at the layout. First of all, it's at night. I don't know about you, but I normally don't even think about sex much during the day... but it's like around 8:30 ish, something insides me goes off.. I’m like "damn, I need some ass"
I might have missed what you meant on this one, so correct me if i'm going off on the wrong tangent, but are you saying that nightclubs are setting you up to fail miserably because they are open at night, a time when you're thinking about sex? I don't get it. When would you prefer these nightclubs to be open, noonish? And how does that figure into them setting you up to fail? Odds are if you're thinking more about sex at night, then everyone else is too, including the girls you are trying to pick-up. Sounds like a good thing to me, maybe I'm just wierd. I like to pick-up the girls with sex on the mind. Picking up girls with crotcheting on the mind doesn't sound like my idea of a good time.

There is liquor. All types. Whatever you like, they have. Not only do they make an unreal profit off the sale of it, the more you take, the more your game is thrown off.
You think it's the alcohol? It ruins your game, huh? Well, don't get so drunk that you can't form a sentence and you're probably ok. If you know how to drink in moderation it shouldn't do anything detrimental to your game. Alcohol loosens inhibitions possibly making it easier for a shy guy to get his game on and possibly making a girl more receptive than she might be if you just walked up to her at a bus station at 8 in the morning. But you see that as a bad thing? Well, ok...

Then, the clubs always have some type of promotions to let women in free, discounted prices.
Again, where's the bad? They do that to get more girls in the clubs, and more girls means more prospects and more prospects means ever increasing odds that you will find exactly what you're looking for. Hell, there are even some clubs in Vegas that (unless you are friendly with the staff) are nearly impossible to get into on a Friday night unless there are more girls in your party than guys. They want to increase the ratio of guys to girls. All the rest of us see that as a good thing, could you explain how that's evidence of the clubs wanting you to fail, please?

Women just don't go to clubs to find men. As much as we say it, few people understand it.
Sure they do. You can say it as much as you want, girls who want to get laid know where to go just as much as the guys do. Perhaps you're just going to the wrong clubs. I'm in clubs more than most, and I usualy have a table and I keep my eye on the crowd quite a bit. Large proportions of women come in a group with other women and leave with guys. Most of my guy friends hook-up with women on a regular basis with club women. My old roommate literally brought home a girl every night he went out to clubs, usually two or three times a month. I laid a girl from a club this past Friday, and am going out tomorrow with a girl whose number I got just five minutes before meeting the girl I took home. I'm not saying that every woman is looking to hook-up, but saying the women just don't go to clubs to find men is just plain wrong.

My old oneitis....has NEVER left home with a guy, given a guy her real phone number, or taken a guy she meet at a club seriously in any way shape or form.
So one girl you know says she's never gone home with a guy from a club, and that means none of them do? I go hom with women from clubs fairly regularly, I'm going to take that evidence over yours, thanks.

the only guy who has a chance in hell at the club of scoring on a regualr basis is the guy who honestly doesn't need the woman, nor is he there for them, he's there to enjoy himself.
I do agree with this. And isn't this sort of mentality one of the primary points that this website is supposed to teach men about? Isn't that the DJ everyone on here is striving to be? To me, the whole gist of your point comes down to that, it's easier to blame the club that many men don't have the game to pull it off regularly than it is to recognize the problems that you have with it and work to correct them.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your rules for the most part, that would make the club experience much better for most people.

But...
KillaPetehog said:
It's like a game of poker...
This is a very defeatist attitude. What happened to "know you're the best" and all that jazz?

Yet, to somewhat expand on your example, it is like a game of poker in that my pocket Jacks can take down a full house, straight, flush if I know what I'm doing. The point isn't if you're the best, but knowing how to make everyone think you are. That is the goal behind neg-hits, AMOGing, the aloof attitude. if you've learned properly from this site, then you shold be able to easily pick-up anytime, anywhere.

AndI seriously don't understand this forum sometimes. Last week, all sorts are bemoaning the fact that internet sarging isn't anything to brag about because it's to easy, but now club sarging is unneccessarily difficult because it's more work than finding a girl at a bookstore? I just don't get it. Is there just some undefinable middle ground that is the only amount of effort worth putting out that's respectable?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE between BELIEVING THAT YOU ARE THE PRIZE

VERSUS

BELIEVING THAT YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND THAT THERE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE A PERSON BETTER THAN YOU.
I'm not saying to have the literal belief that no one could possibly be better than you, but going in thinking about all of the people who could be better than you is just as bad.

Besides, completely avoiding clubs because somebody might pull the girl you want from under you is just goofy.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to Jet on saturday night!

Then on Sunday I'm going to Rehab at the hard rock for some noon time bikini wearing stripper action!

Vegas Baby:rockon:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This must just be a problem for you yanks.

Over here in little old england, I would say 99% of the women i've ever pulled have been in a bar/club environment.

I could relate to some of the things said, but only in specific commercial cheese clubs I never go to.

If you go to the right clubs, you meet cooler women. More chilled out places or places for the music are generally good to get a conversation going.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Quite There said:
Only a few of them, like the topic poster, evidently.....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Quite There said:

Over here in little old england, I would say 99% of the women i've ever pulled have been in a bar/club environment.

I could relate to some of the things said, but only in specific commercial cheese clubs I never go to.

If you go to the right clubs, you meet cooler women. More chilled out places or places for the music are generally good to get a conversation going.

actually you are somewhat right... I have been fortunate enough to travel alot of the world, not too much, but alot in Europe. I went to a night club in Germany a year ago and it's nothing like it is here.

Because I have better things to do, and because I think it's silly, I will not start a flame war with anyone about what I do and don't bring home from clubs, my ego isn't determined by what goes on in this forum.

The point of this thread never was even to suggest that you can't take women home from clubs, just from a business standpoint, it's probably the one place you don't want to look for women in, because it's setup for you to loose.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i'm sure it balances out, because cold approaches are far easier and less frowned upon in the US than the UK. Can't speak for rest of europe though.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
The point of this thread never was even to suggest that you can't take women home from clubs, just from a business standpoint, it's probably the one place you don't want to look for women in, because it's setup for you to loose.
S1NN3R just went against everything you said - and you have no arguement?

Btw - can we see a picture of your sexy rich self backbreaker? and i also find it funny how you said that you never tell a woman about how rich you are - but yet i cant seem to find ONE post on this website where you didnt brag about your money. (looks like ur ego is determined by the forum)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dip said:
S1NN3R just went against everything you said - and you have no arguement?

Btw - can we see a picture of your sexy rich self backbreaker? and i also find it funny how you said that you never tell a woman about how rich you are - but yet i cant seem to find ONE post on this website where you didnt brag about your money. (looks like ur ego is determined by the forum)

I hate people like you.

I'm damned if I do, I am damned if I don't.

First of all, it's not that I can't respond to his thread, and make no mistake, this isn't an attack against what I am saying, it's an attack against me. However, I have no problem with that, I deal with internet haters the same way I deal with haters in real life.. I ignore them. I know, because I have studied night club business plans and because I know some people in the industry, plus I have been to a couple myself, how night clubs work, how they are designed to make money and what makes them the most money, and the best bet for a night club is to get alot of good looking women in one place with a bunch of chumpish guys willing to pay/do anything to dance/date them over and over again. that is not even up for discussion.

let me put it this way.. you wouldn't stand outside of a club for hours upon hours in say, LA to get in to go dance with a bunch of dudes would you?

Okay, and why do you go to clubs besides to dance (with women)?

About me. Have I ever made one post saying how much money I make? Yes, I am well off, suck it up. I worked my ass off to get where I am and I am supposed to live in a studio shack and drive a kia just because people like you are uncomfortable that someone else "made it?". If i piss you off that much, block me and don't read my posts. Otherwise, grow some.. and I hate to be that blunt but I make no bones about who I am, although how much I make is none of anyones business execpt myself.

I never said I was rich, I never said I was "sexy" (do you want me?).. yeah I am not starving, and yes I am reasonablily attractive.. I have never had a girl turn me down because of the way I look.. take that for what it's worth.. but hell, I'm not brad pitt, I'll be the first to tell you that. But I pulled women.. good looking ones, well before I had money.

As far as the picture, I would love nothing more than to post pics of myself and some of the crap I own just to shut you up, but a) it's not that serious and b) believe it or not, I don't have a camera. NOt becuase I can't afford one but because I have never owned a camera in my life, and if I went and bought one, the only reason I would want to do so, because I don't take pictures of anything, would be to prove a point to some childish people on an internet forum, and to be frank, it would take more than that to make me go otu and plop down 400 or so for a camera, well off or not.

But I never rub anything into anyones face.. I was there once, and like I said about a year ago, what I went though humbled to the extent where I respect people of all income levels and different varing factors.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
First of all, it's not that I can't respond to his thread, and make no mistake, this isn't an attack against what I am saying, it's an attack against me.
No, it isn't. I'm pointing out that I think you are very very wrong, and specifying why I think that. don't be so sensitive, just because someone disagrees with you don't mean they're making a personal attack.