Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About height and penis size...

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6.5" which sounds pretty normal. Yet every girl commented about it being "huge"... except for my girl who thinks it's small (she's admitted she's never seen other dìcks in her life, though, so her opinion doesn't count:D)

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm 6'1 and my d*ck is about 6.5 in is that normal? or am I little bigger than average? all these opinions are confusing me... girls i met say they'll do a guy over 5 in but that was in Japan lol

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you didn't know that a shaved penis, will make it look longer, and also you look younger, as with a completely hairless penis looks like you are 12 or something. =D

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
I could see this is a virgin chat. Interesting guys. Height has nothing to do with penis size just so you know. It is like tits, do short girls or tall girls have bigger tits, it doesn't matter.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Nasman said:
I could see this is a virgin chat. Interesting guys. Height has nothing to do with penis size just so you know. It is like tits, do short girls or tall girls have bigger tits, it doesn't matter.
Uhh... how is this virgin chat? I'm sorry but I don't go look around other people's pen*s to know what is "average" and someone mentioned before that "online survey" tend to be "biased." If you read carefully the discussion was leaning more towards what AVERAGE size was instead of the other topic.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5"11, and my **** is 6.5". If it's hard, it's about a foot long. Is this normal? Lolz!111

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that the penis stops growing at age 21. I think it's true cause when I was 18 mine was 6 inches, and now at 21 it's 7 1/2 inches. I'm 6'0'' btw.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I found this. Not sure how correct it is, but I found this:

By ethnicity (age 15 and over only):

Race Size

Black 6.89" (175 mm)
Asian 5.33" (135 mm)
Caucasian 6.22" (158 mm)
Hispanic 6.15" (156 mm)
Native American 5.66" (144 mm)
http://www.coolnurse.com/penis_size.htm

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm not going to brag by posting the actual size, but I'll just say that elevator doors have always been a problem for me.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats funny, more than half the guys here have a "big penis"... :rolleyes:

Height has nothing to do with penis size. This girl I hooked up with claimed her ex boyfriend had a 5 incher. The guy was 6'4. Then, theres that MilfHunter guy who has got to be around 5'6 or so, and I'm estimating the mans got around 7.5"-8". It has nothing to do with height, just genetics and work.

Yes you can make it larger, but no pills do not work.

Matters of Size
Thunder's Place

From what I've seen, TP seems to be the much better place, although registrations are limited. MOS also seems to WANT you to pay for their sh*t.

Flame this all you want, but natural penis enlargement is possible. Granted, you won't get those "3-5 inches within 90 days" like those pills claim you will, but it's not uncommon for new PE'ers to see .5-1" of length and maybe .25-.5" in girth within the first 4 months. Also, you'll soon realize, that girth is more important than length.

Length looks nice. Girth feels nice. The former is much easier to come by than the latter though.

Also, the male penis stops growing on average around 18 years of age, I believe

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
caucasian, 5'11", 7.0", average girth (from kinsey report, dont remember actual girth measurement).

I wouldnt want to be any longer, because sometimes i have to be careful about "hitting bottom" on a girl. It really hurts them if you do that sometime, and i do it on occasion. So i know you guys sporting 8" or more have to be cautious about that if i do at 7".

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love the internet. As if bragging about your penis size (possibly made up) will get respect or arousal maybe from guys you've never met.

It serves no purpose

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Gotta love the internet. As if bragging about your penis size (possibly made up) will get respect or arousal maybe from guys you've never met.

It serves no purpose
So how big are you then LOL j/ks

And btw mines 22.4 cms I just measured it so there LOL

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha If you really want to know, I'll tell you. Less than average is all I'll say.

To me, penis size is like bicep size. Shouldn't be embarassed to say, and can easily be worked on.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6.5" which sounds pretty normal. Yet every girl commented about it being "huge"... except for my girl who thinks it's small (she's admitted she's never seen other dìcks in her life, though, so her opinion doesn't count)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, that was just the funniest **** all day. Sure, she hasn't seen other ****s but yours is small, hahahaha, way to go Adone! :D:D:D