Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about girls telling guys to smile

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
where im from no guys walk around smiling

now i know that doesn't mean that i shouldn't smile, because yes maybe it's true maybe i should walk around smiling

but my point is that no guys walk around smiling, including me. and then girls will always be like to me, tell me to smile. whats up with that. does that mean they're interested in me or what. i mean i know it's true, but i find it annoying that they tell me to smile, unless of course it's a sign that they're interested, in which case i could change my view on it...

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
The only girls I know that would ever try to get me to smile liked me, so I wouldn't say that it is a bad thing that they would want you to smile.
yeah you're probably right, it makes sense that it wouldn't be a bad thing

but to constantly hear it can be annoying, even though it's true. i guess that's life, what's annoying is often true

i just want to know if it means there's interest there. i mean yesterday even this girl who i didn't know, when i walked by her, i heard her say to her friend "smile" like saying that i should smile

so on that level she doesnt even know me, she just sees me not smiling, just like all the other guys who walked by her

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: about girls telling guys to smile

Originally posted by unamean
who walks around smiling all day?:confused:
i know, no one really does

thats why what im saying what im asking is that these girls can't possibly say that smile stuff to every guy, so maybe does that mean something with me, even if i dont know the girls?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most people dont walk around smiling, because they are pathetic, and have no reason to smile.

however those that do smile are the ones with confidence, and know what they want out of life, and are not afraid to take life by the horns.

i happen to smile constantly, it's just the kind of person i am. but, recognizing your point, when i'm not smiling, i am always reminded to do so, b/c i'm told my happiness puts others in a better mood!

so smile! it makes the day go by faster, and makes others feel more at ease!

((but be sure it is genuine and not fake- no forced smiles))

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If smiling seems to be so in demand over there and you're one of the few who can offer it (demand and offer), it makes logical sense to put a price on it. Ask for a 25 cents fee for each smile u give off. If it works, increase the price...You'll soon become rich :p

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
maybe they tell u to smile because u walk around like someone whose puppy got ran over???

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's annoying when I get that "smile" line.I feel like barking at them cuz i know they're just saying something just to get under my skin.

I smile and laugh more than most guys,these females just think a guy is sposed to be all over them just cuz they have a vagina.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me before. Its because for whatever reason they think your sad or deprest (if your not joking around with them). So they kinda wana make you feel better.

There is a solution tho, when ever you see them, make fun of them and joke around, I'll put a smile on your face and hers.

Carioca123

Don Juan
Reaction score
****in hell this happens to me all the time. I just assume that they are interested as they've noticed you not smiling and approached you. Lets face it if they wernt interested would they have approached you in the first place?!!

I normally reply with something witty on the spot.
I.E "There has been no genuine reason for me to smile yet".
I came up with that on the spot once and the girl was very intriuged after I said it. She replyed "Aren't I a reason?" To which I said "Maybe, I havent decided yet"
It lead to a pull and number!

Never get pissed off, it shows you care when you shouldnt. ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have girls OPENING you and you wanna know if its a good thing???

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead if smiling to give an impression, how's about being true to self and being happy first. I'm not a damn woman!

SchuhSohle

Don Juan
Reaction score
The replies here are great.
I especially like the "demand and offer" POV.

How about designing a list with prizes?
(Serious expression when you show it, smile after their reaction, serious again, saying "Crap ... that one was for free")

Smile (each): 25cent
Making out (1 minute): ?? (comes with one free smile)
Sex (1 hour): ?? (comes with one free smile and 1 minute making out)

i heard her say to her friend "smile" like saying that i should smile
To me it doesn't sound like saying that YOU should smile.
Sounds like a weird assumption.
But maybe you must have been there?