Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About convinced..9 and above not worth trying to crack..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God-awful experience with hb9 cokehead last night. Almost fvcked her but she was just tooo high on herself and I basically came to the conclusion that this despicable person just Hates most men. Don't have time to write about it further, will later. I've NEVER had a woman give me this much insult, this much sh!t. It was the kind of woman you'd want to just rip her fvcking head off. Not human!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a date with my ex! Are you in Ohio by chance?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes - the "b*tch goddess" or "I hate you for loving me" is her official "problem women" type.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Yes - the "b*tch goddess" or "I hate you for loving me" is her official "problem women" type.
Exactly. She'd wanted me to splurge on her, taking her shopping and then to the most ridiculous restaurant in town. I played dumb like I can't find my wallet sorry, and she told me to get the fvck out! We'd already been messing around (not fvcking, just a little oral - she has one of the most amazing as5/pusses, but I've seen better so, but she seemed to think she was the end-all be-all of "b!tch goddesses"...heh, yeah right..NEVER spending time with your sorry tw4t again, b!tch..I've got other hoes to bang..see yah!).

Some women are just despicable heartless gold-digging wenches, who gloat about their being desired by so many other men; therefore, I should spend grand amounts on her or some other dude will threat??? FVCK YOU!!!!! Those are the kind that should be standing in front of the Tsunami or the nuclear meltdown. Why must good people die and evil people go on living? A friend of mine I just found out has stage 4 melanoma :(

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks like that use there looks as a weapon...in this case women like that only have the very thing your looking at as an attribute most likely she's lacking in all important areas

looks=9
personality=5
sex=6

get my drift so she's not really a HB9...more like a 7 overall

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
chicks like that use there looks as a weapon...in this case women like that only have the very thing your looking at as an attribute most likely she's lacking in all important areas

looks=9
personality=5
sex=6

get my drift so she's not really a HB9...more like a 7 overall
Here's how I'd rate the one from last night using your scale:

looks 9
personality 1
sex 6

Quite frankly, I wanted to rape her. Her disgusting personality made me feel the urge to just rape her as5. In the olden days, she would have been raped! What's the difference? She attempted, vigorously, to rob me monetarily and mentally of my dignity, of my sense of self. What she said and pushed on me was an all-out affront or assault on me. She TRIED to get me to use force!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Quite frankly, I wanted to rape her. Her disgusting personality made me feel the urge to just rape her as5. In the olden days, she would have been raped! What's the difference? She attempted, vigorously, to rob me monetarily and mentally of my dignity, of my sense of self. What she said and pushed on me was an all-out affront or assault on me. She TRIED to get me to use force!
Whoa there, buddy. That's pretty scary. Take a breath and relax. Hopefully you're just drunk and it's the booze talking but if not...you really need to talk to somebody about your deep emotional problems. Especially if that last part about her deserving to get raped because she "mentally" raped you actually makes sense in your head.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the scale had to do with looks, personality, and sex, not just looks there would be no 10s! Cause generally the higher scale of looks the lower scale of personality

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait did you say cokehead?

That might be part of the problem.

One time I had a roommate. I told him house is 420 friendly but dont do any coke in my house. Came home and he was doing coke in the living room with one of his buddies. I kicked him in the face. I kicked his buddy in the face.

You wanna know why I kicked these people in the face? Because coke is fvckin stupid thats why.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
Wait did you say cokehead?

That might be part of the problem.

One time I had a roommate. I told him house is 420 friendly but dont do any coke in my house. Came home and he was doing coke in the living room with one of his buddies. I kicked him in the face. I kicked his buddy in the face.

You wanna know why I kicked these people in the face? Because coke is fvckin stupid thats why.
She wanted me to buy us some coke last night too, kept telling me that it was not that expensive. I'm like I have No interest in buying any of that sh!t for you, I just wanna fvck you. That's when it all went downhill and she started getting belligerent, insulting me, belittling me, I swear, I just wanted to beat the living fvck outta that b!tch, the lowest scum (though amazing bod/kinda hot face 5'9" blond perfect hips, decent though outward-jutting droopy B-cup t!ts) I've been with in my lifetime, though I've forgotten how bad the really bad ones have been in my life as the days drag on and my memories move further and further away and new women appear and replace them with new memories.

She, however, is the freshest on my mind as of last night, and I really can't remember a more wretched woman. I knew from the start that she was a little argumentative, but last night she showed her true 120 degree upping of ****y, nasty, fvck you, attitude...the attitude that intends to roll over you hard and push you around without regard to your humanity or feelings. I felt like that Jersey Shore dude who cole-c0cked that mouthy b!tch on youtube. It really took a lot of restraint on my part. She would have won if I'd attacked her, proving that she was more valuable in the altercation, that I wanted her more than she wanted me, so using my don juan mindset obtained here through years of reading, I just walked away, although she'd kicked me out verbally without touching me. Cokeheads...they be not cool no matter how hot..

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the chick that most on this forum and community want
the hawt, hawt, hawt chick, that looks like a trophy on your arm
the problem is a lot of them have options from betas that you couldnt fathom
she has to do nothing but look good, IMO your better off with a 7-8, the super hot chicks like her are beetches and miserable and this one is a cokehore at that

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
what were you doing with a cokehead anyway??

i don't even know how some of you guys can hang out with these "hot girls". i see them everyday when i'm out and they make me sick. i don't care if they look like angelina jolie... i see right through their looks. inside they are that ugly i just turn my head away. those dolled up girls with their tits n a$$ out there for guys to look. i really fuking hate girls like that. such stuck up fuking b1tches who think they are all that cause they look good. i never give them the satisfaction. when they see me looking i just look away and let them know i think they are sh1t to me. they are so fuking boring and have no brain. i couldnt last a minute with a "hot girl" - i mean come on, how many hot girls have brains. even if they are somewhat smart and cool, they still have that fuked up personality cause their looks made them that way.

id pick an average girl any fuking day over a hottie. they disgust me with their fake sh1t.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
HappyHarryHardon said:
what were you doing with a cokehead anyway??

i don't even know how some of you guys can hang out with these "hot girls". i see them everyday when i'm out and they make me sick. i don't care if they look like angelina jolie... i see right through their looks. inside they are that ugly i just turn my head away. those dolled up girls with their tits n a$$ out there for guys to look. i really fuking hate girls like that. such stuck up fuking b1tches who think they are all that cause they look good. i never give them the satisfaction. when they see me looking i just look away and let them know i think they are sh1t to me. they are so fuking boring and have no brain. i couldnt last a minute with a "hot girl" - i mean come on, how many hot girls have brains. even if they are somewhat smart and cool, they still have that fuked up personality cause their looks made them that way.

id pick an average girl any fuking day over a hottie. they disgust me with their fake sh1t.
Hot women have to work twice as hard to be taken seriously. Most people give them a free pass for their looks and don't take them seriously. Some of these girls are OK with this and never improve their personality. This is why they stick their T&A out there because it's the only way for them to get attention.

The ones who have a down to earth personality are the ones you know are working hard to stand out from the other b.itches.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, good luck trying to find those 1 out of 100 hot good girls... not worth wasting time on :) thankfully i have actually found a decent girl that i am dating. she is very pretty to me, natural beauty. she's a 7 to most people because she doesn't really wear make up or show her body off. she just has that good girl nerd face you know? i would say she's pretty much in par with this girl, minus the perfect photoshop touch ups and makeup:

http://www.sedationspadentist.com/assets/blondeGirl.jpg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
This is the chick that most on this forum and community want
the hawt, hawt, hawt chick, that looks like a trophy on your arm
the problem is a lot of them have options from betas that you couldnt fathom
Like you say, HB9s and above have unlimited options and guys throwing themselves at them constantly. I've always wondered how am I supposed to relate to a girl who has had experiences like this her whole life?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky for us, what a 9 for one guy is probably a 4 to another.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewit said:
Lucky for us, what a 9 for one guy is probably a 4 to another.
I'm not so sure about that. There is always some variation of taste, sure. But with most attractive women I know, it is pretty obvious that they are attractive women. And a VERY attractive woman will usually have like 10 PUA types at a time trying to get into her pants, aside from the more normal guys who want her.