Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About Breakfast...

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've heard from a lot of sources that it's healthy to eat a good breakfast, it helps with weight loss, gives you energy throughout the day, etc etc. The problem is, I'm not hungry at all in the morning, regardless of what time I had dinner last night. Should I force it down anyway, or is there a trick somebody knows? Thanks.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start, your body will expect breakfast.

I get up at 5:20am. I usually don't get hungery for an hour or two...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to not eat breakfast, but then when I started not eating late at night, pretty much not after 7 or 8, I would be starving after about 15 min in the morning, and couldnt stop eating.

Which made it easier to not eat late at night, and yes it has helped me lose a lot of weight, along with jogging/running, not eating fast food, and drinking a lot of water.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've started eating more I get REALLY hungry if I don't eat every 3 hours.

Anyway, just eat it anyway. You'll get used to it.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who said you have to be hungry to eat?

you need to immediatly eat when you wake up. eat eggs and cottage cheese for proten because the protein is quickly absorbed and well digested. eat oatmeal for carbohydrates. also have a piece of fruit.

people who are lazy and skip breakfast are simply cheating themselves, no matter how they look at it.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
breakfast should be the biggest and most important meal of the day, not dinner.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrf, if u dont eat breakfast then u are burning fat like crazy until the next time you eat. Also for weight loss they suggest doing cardio before eating anything first thing in the morning.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, since were on the subject, whats a good breakfast to have in the morning???

I'm getting tired of eating cereal everyday.

I want something thats healthy. Any suggestions?:confused:

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right Now I'm really into wraps(not ****ty atkin wraps but breakfast buritos). I take like 4 eggs and use only 2 yolks. Then I scramble them or you could mirowave them. I place them in a whole wheat soft tortilla, add salsa, peppers, ham, onions, tons of pepper. My rule is if you aren't sneezing there's not enough pepper. I have one of those and some juice or milk and maybe some yogurt or PB&J sandwhich and some fruit.

I also make shakes the night before cause when I'm up I'm usually too lazy to make the above. I just take milk, yogurt, berries(blueberries are my favorite), maybe some juice concentrate, maybe some powdered milk or protein mix, some bran or oats, some peanut butter, and some honey and blend it together. Although I only recommend this for weight gain, especially if you add a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter and honey ad the whole thing can add up to 1000 calories with tons of protien and carbs.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
wrf, if u dont eat breakfast then u are burning fat like crazy until the next time you eat.
LOL...

I didn't eat for a week, now I look like I just came out of a prison camp. Ripped !!!

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u didnt eat anything for a week and you were ripped after that one week? how much muscle did you lose? would you recommend it? i need to get rippeddd.

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
wrf, if u dont eat breakfast then u are burning fat like crazy until the next time you eat. Also for weight loss they suggest doing cardio before eating anything first thing in the morning.
Oatmeal, 6 or so egg whites, and a banana.

Rico S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
So much ignorance...
Read what Str8flexed writes.
Click here.