Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About 95% of this community are hopelss AFC's!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a lot of people are going to hate me for this, but once a lot of y'all think, about 90% of what I'm about to say will ring true to you...the other 10% is speculation on my part.

Here we go....

This community's focus is so AFC-ish it's almost as if a lot of you have become even WEAKER and insecure than when you probably first came here!

I've read most of the DJ Bible, and there are parts that are really good, and very useful. Some of the 'must-read' articles are actually gems, and should be read by beginners to kind of get their feet wet.

The PROBLEM is, however, is that a lot of you guys in this community use the materials that you are taught FOR THE WRONG REASONS. And what's even worse, you TEACH OTHER GUYS to use these materials for these wrong reasons too.

A lot of y'all use the material that you have been taught for the SAME DAMN REASONS that an AFC would buy a woman flowers - to IMPRESS her, and make her APPROVE of him.

Basically, this is 95% of the community, and I hate to say it, but it's true.

They take these materials, learn them, and then go out and "spit their new game" as if what they learned here were MAGIC WORDS to magically impress a woman, make her think romantic thoughts about you, and get her in bed - MOST OF YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE CLUELESS, and that's period, end of story.

No you wonder why the hell a lot of you are frusterated, and starting to believe that it's just looks that create attraction (even though there's so many guys that come in here and say, "girls all say I'm good looking, but I just can't get a date."But what do I know?")

Meeting and dating women is not some TACTICAL skill that just takes a few magic words and a little bit of coming off as if your some un-interested badass. If you do ANYTHING to try to IMPRESS a woman and gain her approval, whether it be by being a "nice-guy", or trying to pull off your new "DJ Moves", SHE WILL SENSE IT INSTANTLY.

Women are not stupid, they know when you're over there TRYING to put on this "I'm a macho DJ" front to impress her and get her in bed. They know when you're over there trying to come off as if you're some kind of macho guy with your "ignoring tactics" and "neg-hits" to make her like you more. Trying to impress a woman is AFC behavior. DJ behavior is knowing that she is ALREADY impressed, or knowing that she WILL be impressed.

This is to about 95% of the community: Y'all are NOT DJ's, y'all are just AFC's with a few "DJ tricks" up your sleeves. Y'all are worse off than AFC's who have never even been to a site like this one, because at least they aren't LYING to themselves.

This is to the 5% of the community who are actually REAL DJ's: There's nothing that you can get from a community like this one. You know the only way that you are going to improve your game is to NOT listen to these other AFC's.

The difference between actually BEING a DJ and trying to LOOK LIKE ONE, is HUGE. The truth is, is that most of you DO NOT WANT TO BE REAL DJ's. Once you become a REAL DJ, all the "tactics" and "techniques" that you spent so much time learning will render useless to you and only get in the way of your true actions. Your heart will change, too. You will no longer just want to go out and get laid like some horny little pre-pubescant teenager. You're actually going to want to get to know a woman as a person first. Other guys will HATE you, because they DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU'RE GETTING SO MANY WOMEN SO EFFORTLESSLY.

DJ's don't go around always CALLING themselves DJ's and talking about how many women they've slept with or made want them. Whether you are a DJ is not based on how many women you've had sex with, OR how many have been attracted to you. It is based off of your feelings and WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR MIND.

You will no longer TRULY be an AFC until your entire VISION changes. You will not be a TRUE DJ until you start KNOWING that each encounter with a woman is succesful, instead of trying to MAKE IT THAT WAY.

Once you become a DJ, you will be able to attract women just by being yourself and not resorting to "tactics" and "techniques".

True DJ's never try to IMPRESS a woman. A true DJ's only goal is to get to know a woman and have a good time with them. The problem a lot of you guys have is that your goals are to get her to want to have sex with you - THIS IS SEEKING APPROVAL! DJ's KNOW they have the ability to make a woman feel attraction, so their goals go BEYOND just wanting a one-night stand. A one night stand ISN'T ENOUGH for a TRUE DJ. Sex alone is value-less to a DJ (the more readily available something is, the less value it has), so his goals are going to be DIFFERENT.

Being a "player" and being a DJ are NOT the same thing.

Another problem, is that a lot of these "DJ's" are not willing to go out and learn new things by TRYING.....They either are too lazy, or they're mindset is "if it has not been said on sosuave.com then it must not be correct". I personally think that it is more often the first one.

So therefore, they don't even GO OUT and get a FEEL for how this all works. They just study and study and study.....HOPING for some quick fix to their questions instead of going out and getting a feel for this stuff on their own.

You can only learn so much from book or a website - about 90% of what I have learned has been from going out and actually SPENDING TIME with attractive women, not reading the DJ Bible or some other book.

And the worst part is...they come back over here and WONDER why the hell these "tactics" don't work....IT'S BECAUSE THE WRITER WAS PROBABLY AND AFC HIMSELF!

Some of the principles on this site are good, but they are being used in a way that HURTS them more than HELPS them. They're using these things as TACTICS to IMPRESS an attractive woman, and that's the WRONG WAY TO DO IT.

Attractive women can SMELL when you are treating them differently from any other woman. They can SMELL IT when you're trying to use TACTICS on them, because SO MANY GUYS DO.

ATTRACTIVE WOMEN DO NOT WANT YOU TO TREAT THEM ANY DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU WOULD TREAT ANY OTHER WOMAN, EVEN IF THEY SOMETIMES ACT LIKE THEY DO. YOU EITHER USE THESE "TACTICS" ON EVERY WOMAN, OR YOU DON'T USE THEM AT ALL!

Kino (non-sexual/friendly toucing) is great but it's not a "technique", it has to come NATURALLY. It has to become a part of your personality!

And the only way that it's going to become a part of your personality is if you use it on EVERYBODY, not just women that you are attracted to!

You use it on your female buddies, your female family members, and any other females you happen to get aquanted with. You either make KINO a part of your PERSONALITY, or you forget it ever existed, period.....and the same goes for C+F, too.

A lot of you guys derserve to get frusterated. It serves you right. You can't manipulate a woman, or use some kind of NLP crap (not unless you're an EXPERT) to impress a her and get herl in bed.

Unless you're lucky, or she's a slut, you ain't gonna get that girl in bed if your only goal is to get her in bed. Women ALWAYS KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS. They KNOW when you're trying to pick them up (there's nothing wrong with her thinking that initially, though).

They KNOW when you are trying to take advantage of them OR they're insecurities, and they KNOW what you want from them.

DJ's never TRY to get a girl in bed with them, they actually DO think in a completely DIFFERENT mindstate, not just try to make it LOOK like they do.

You can't be a DJ and a POSER at the same time......and about 95% of you need to learn that, or you're going to be stuck as AFC's for a long time to come.

And yes, that's my last topic. I'm through with this place...obviously REAL DJ's don't fit in real well around here...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooray!

That was fvcking beautiful - I wasn't offended at *all*.

-bravo!- :D :D

I know that I have had (and maybe still do have) some of the traits you mentioned in that lengthy post (though probably not the most heinous ones... :p), and that most of the people on this site have it too. That is something we will all have to deal with.

You've used some harsh words, but still - I applaud your post. ;)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
im not reading all that sh!t, but your probably right this place has taken a definate turn for the worse, i dont give a phuck what anyone says, it NEVER used to be this bad.

dont get me wrong im very grateful i got in here and learnt before it turned though.

we have xblitz on one corner and all his followers telling these new saps to "listen to her"(as if they havent been doing that since birth)and in the other corner we have some bitter old b!tch chastising men for using the word "banged" and telling anyone who will listen that they should feel bad for banging dumb chicks.

call me batsh!t crazy but i could have sworn it wasnt like this a few years ago.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a good friend of mine (girl) getting all irritated and in my face cause I called her friend ****able.. Reminds me of some girls here.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep....

Originally posted by ( . )( . )

call me batsh!t crazy but i could have sworn it wasnt like this a few years ago.

No, you're not crazy. Nor are you imagining things. Thins have gotten worse, for sure. I remember the good old days when I had the pleasure of reading posts by Jake Steed/Giovanni Cassanova/et. al on a regular basis (though I didn't participate much back then). They were pretty inspiring guys, in their own ways (they all had some faults, but were brilliant in certain aspects too).

All this is kind of like that indie band with amazing stage presence and talent selling out - their shyt was amazing when only few had access to them, but when they get 'big' their music starts to suffer. It always tends to happen that way - when there is a growing demand, resources (an artists' music, in this case) are always diluted or 'dumbed down' to match the greatest common denominator. It's like a soup kitchen in a prison camp - if there are only a few camp inmates then the chef can afford to make the soup richer and more substantial. But if there are many more to feed, then the same amount of ingredients must be used to feed the masses, so it has to be diluted. Music or online resources follow the same pattern. And btw, this doesn't even have to be a conscious choice to 'forcibly dumb-down' the resource - it just seems to happen naturally like that, IMO. Hmm.

Anyway look at this site today. Now pretty much any pimple-faced 14 year old with typical (and normal) teenage insecurities can do a google search for 'seduction skills' and find this site. Just look at the Highschool DJ Forum - it's a freakin' disgrace. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
All you have to do to attract women is be a man and follow your true nature as such! Women are designed, geneticallly speaking, to be attracted to a man that exhibits his nature and makes manifest his masculine traits.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig,

I think a lot of what you say is pretty much on the ball. Though you probably need to clarify things a bit.

The bit about being a DJ is not about using tactics or techniques, but is about having a certain state of mind. This is very true but hard to explain to a "recovering AFC".

I don't profess to be a DJ but I definitely have a different attitude to about 12 months ago. After getting this different attitude I just started behaving differently, I can't really explain why, it just happened. This new attitude has helped me land a few f-buddies and now a fantastic gf... things which would probably not have happened as quickly or easily with my previous "AFC" attitude.

The thing I can see that doesn't quite add up with what you say is the part about 'Impressing' women. Of course we are trying to impress women! The difference here is HOW we go about it. Instead of buying them stuff and kissing their a$$, the idea seems to be to appeal to the 'instinctive' side of women, to make them want us even more than we want them. I think that is quite different to trying to get (buy) their approval.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, im sick of people saying "the good old days!", once you start thinking about "the good old days" thats when you know its time to end it! Keep looking forward, and think about the good days in the future, and stop looking about your past. There are just a few more people here who need help. The advice that was given in the GOOD OLD DAYS is in the bible, so read it and shutup. What exacly was it about the "good old days", you found sooooooo good? You got stories, field reports, same as you do now. Plus you got good tips etc which are in the BIBLE.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
What exacly was it about the "good old days", you found sooooooo good?
hmmmm, less sh!t?, solid advice?, a community type atmosphere?, everyone on the same page?, what works and what doesnt and less ""err but if Y goes into X" type grey areas, no rubbish hybrid AFC cross polinated with DJ/MAN whatever techniques..........errr i could go on? dont make me please.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
All you have to do to attract women is be a man and follow your true nature as such! Women are designed, geneticallly speaking, to be attracted to a man that exhibits his nature and makes manifest his masculine traits.
Christ man, I just PM'ed a guy who asked me for some help, explained that thing in 8000 chars lol. Should have looked here first :) This reply right here, be a man stuff, that can replace the entire Bible. And I'll be damned if I read that entire thread, but you're probably right.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
hmmmm, less sh!t?, solid advice?, a community type atmosphere?, everyone on the same page?, what works and what doesnt and less ""err but if Y goes into X" type grey areas, no rubbish hybrid AFC cross polinated with DJ/MAN whatever techniques..........errr i could go on? dont make me please.
You know man, you people talk like old men pretending the old days were better while they were probably just the same. If you read those posts on that old forum they still keep here for the Bible use, you will see that same complaint coming back over and over. So just shut the **** up about it, it's of no use to whine about it, it's the present now.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, stating the same 'fact' in every post on this board, is definately whining. I come here and read some posts about once a week, and every time I have to read that same 'Back then it was ..' give it a rest already.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
your seeing this every week you come on? pffft, and that tells you what?

sh!t should always be called out on here, you should really try and remember that, if it isnt we get a "dating advice" forum and i know you dont want that.............you dont right?

edit: bahh fcuk it, your right , it was always this lame:rolleyes:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAKE THIS A STICKY

Well said, well said indeed. But don't go blaming the 90%. You have to understand that there is a cycle in place here. People come in, learn, and when they're ready, get out. This is why most people here are AFCs - because they're still learning! DJs eventually leave because there is nothing left for them here, so that's why there are so few of them here. So that's normal. I think that everyone comes here hoping to find a silver bullet, and with that expectation in mind, starts memorizing techniques. It is only later that the person's actual mindset starts undergoing change, as their subconscious starts getting accustomed to their new traits, and that's when C&F, kino and so on become natural. And the more sheltered a person is/has been, the longer this process will take, but for most it will still take place sooner or later. Give em time.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, well said indeed. But don't go blaming the 90%. You have to understand that there is a cycle in place here. People come in, learn, and when they're ready, get out. This is why most people here are AFCs - because they're still learning! DJs eventually leave because there is nothing left for them here, so that's why there are so few of them here. So that's normal. I think that everyone comes here hoping to find a silver bullet, and with that expectation in mind, starts memorizing techniques. It is only later that the person's actual mindset starts undergoing change, as their subconscious starts getting accustomed to their new traits, and that's when C&F, kino and so on become natural. And the more sheltered a person is/has been, the longer this process will take, but for most it will still take place sooner or later. Give em time.
You bring up an excellent point, Krassus. But the problem is, is that these newbies are being taught CONFLICTING tactics and ideas, and being told that they have to memorize tactics to a TEE to be able to attract women, and if they don't memorize the techniques, execute them PERFECTLY, and look like Brad Pitt, then they will NOT be successful. These ideas are not all usually taught at once, but with more and more "techsters", and Mystery_Womans coming along, these ideas will ALL be jumbled up in a newbie's head, ENHANCING his insecurity. This makes newbies even SCARDER to go out and work on their game! That makes me sick to my stomach, and I've done all I could to change things, but folks are too damned ignorant and stuck in their ways.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a product of the old sosuave.

I remember the good old days with the blue-and beige forums. That is when I came after spending yet another year before that assimilating the stuff on the main site. Back then I found what I needed to take control of my destiny.

Today, I am so set on the DJ path that I could not revert to being an AFC even if Iwanted to. (which I don't.). I'm forgetting what it was like to be an AFC. The traits of the AFC now seem utterly alien to me and I cannot picture myself acting that way. I mastered the system to this point only because I had the best of advice to learn from.

Reaction score
You forgot to mention Dysfunctional also.

Look at what happened to the posts after your's. Watch the flow of conversation and see how it goes off kilter!

Dysfunctional people create dysfunctional results. Thats why the main page is full of dysfunctional threads about why shyt didn't work.

You can't poor premium gas into a broken engine and expect it to run in top performance!

Look at the pictures section of most of the posters and you will see a similiarity in the majority.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Topic...

Originally posted by You will not be a TRUE DJ until you start KNOWING that each encounter with a woman is succesful, instead of trying to MAKE IT THAT WAY.
That's True...

A real DJ would think he's successful when he's in an environment that enables him to get plenty phone numbers. He has confidence in his ability to hook up with a beautiful woman so he thinks success before making an approach.

He doesn't try to be a DJ. He doesn't meditate heavily on any odd seduction technique, because HE IS a DJ. It comes naturally...

Originally posted by jakethasnake: All this is kind of like that indie band with amazing stage presence and talent selling out - their shyt was amazing when only few had access to them, but when they get 'big' their music starts to suffer. It always tends to happen that way - when there is a growing demand, resources (an artists' music, in this case) are always diluted or 'dumbed down' to match the greatest common denominator. It's like a soup kitchen in a prison camp - if there are only a few camp inmates then the chef can afford to make the soup richer and more substantial. But if there are many more to feed, then the same amount of ingredients must be used to feed the masses, so it has to be diluted. Music or online resources follow the same pattern. And btw, this doesn't even have to be a conscious choice to 'forcibly dumb-down' the resource - it just seems to happen naturally like that, IMO. Hmm.
That's a nice analogy of what occurs on this board.

Eventually it might be diluted down to "think positive" LoL

Originally posted by Player_Supreme: Dysfunctional people create dysfunctional results. Thats why the main page is full of dysfunctional threads about why shyt didn't work.

You can't poor premium gas into a broken engine and expect it to run in top performance!
Exactly...superb analogy...

All the girls getting technique in the world won't do any good for a slobby guy with hives.

A lot of guys on this board don't respect themselves yet they wish for girls to respect them...sad...

AFC's can learn a lesson from the movie field of dreams. They ought to realize "If you build it they will come", what they ought to build is self-esteem.