Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abnormal fetish?

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have a foot fetish. I love pretty feet. I love summer days when girls are walking with their sandles and open toed shoes and i can See their toes. The first thing i look at when i see a girl in the summer are her toes. I love watching movies where the hot girl has her feet out.I even want to suck toes sooo bad but the thing is it seems like many girls are turned off by this.

I asked girls if they would let a guy suck their feet and they always say no its disgusting. This ****ing sucks for me :(. Im messing with a girl right now we kiss and do everything but i dont push or sex cause of my small penis, but im afraid to ask her if i can suck her toes cause she might think im a creep.

Im insecure about this fetish and i always have to hide it. What should i Do

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel your pain bro. i have a pretty bad foot fetish myself.

i never think or thought of it as creepy thought. my wife gets nightly foot rubs so she loves my foot fetish. but i'm sure if we went on a first or second date and told her look babe yeah you are rocking those jeans but really i want to just suck your toes she would have said yeah.. um. no.

lol that's not something you say that's something you just do when you are tearing her ass up in the bedroom then you just go for the foot and do your thing she can't say **** then it's in the heat of the moment. but youc an't plan to suck a girls toes lol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you will find foot fetishes are reasonably common. In coming years fetishes are becoming more and more accepted into the mainstream, one only need look at what people thought was weird a decade ago and see how normal it is now. I myself love women who wear stockings and hosiery, lots of people including women have spanking fetishes.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capt.America said:
So i have a foot fetish. I love pretty feet. I love summer days when girls are walking with their sandles and open toed shoes and i can See their toes. The first thing i look at when i see a girl in the summer are her toes. I love watching movies where the hot girl has her feet out.I even want to suck toes sooo bad but the thing is it seems like many girls are turned off by this.

I asked girls if they would let a guy suck their feet and they always say no its disgusting. This ****ing sucks for me :(. Im messing with a girl right now we kiss and do everything but i dont push or sex cause of my small penis, but im afraid to ask her if i can suck her toes cause she might think im a creep.

Im insecure about this fetish and i always have to hide it. What should i Do

I always suck their toes during sex and they always like it...i have never had one complain about it....

But of course they will just think you are weird if you ask before hand....never ask them about stuff like this...do it when you have them as horny as possible and while you are banging them them and they will love it....and they will be converted to your desires...

If you do it this way, sometimes they will even ask you to do it while you are having sex in the future...and a man takes what he wants, he doesn't ask...when you begin to display this mindset it gets them really wet...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat but I can say I've NEVER once had a woman who had a problem with it. I always somehow tell them I like toes early in the game and they are always intrigued, telling me they have cute toes if I haven't met them yet, or calling attention to their feet if I have.

I think it's all about being nonchalant about it and also completely unapologetic. I leave it to their imagination as to what I'll be doing to them in actual practice.

OP, relax about it. It's perfectly normal and you should celebrate what you like, not be ashamed. All of us men tend to fixate on one or two parts of the female body, and feet are very common in that regard. Those feet are there to be enjoyed. Just don't be ashamed and also don't appear to entirely fixated on them. Pretend you like the rest of her. ;-)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
You can not mention it and get her on the edge of your bed while you are standing, put a pillow under her azz/lower back to raise her up a bit. Have her put her ankles on your shoulders and while gently flicking her puzzy and cl1t with the tip of your c0ck in hand, then popping it in and out of her like a lollipop, take one foot at a time and kiss the soles/ toes and gently lick and svck them as you then start fvcking her.

Just make sure you don't get kicked in the face if she's ticklish on her feet.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wear a hockey mask. Always use protection.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Of course he has.
with or without hot sauce

my wife jogs every morning and if our son is sleep every once in a while like as soon as she gets done we run into the bed room. that's my fav beucase her feet are still kinda sweaty. i got to go to work then.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
When I used to do PUA stuff, I would sometimes do the palm reading gimmick.

One night, I was palm reading this one girl at the bar. My wingman told the other girl that he could do "sole readings." He took off her shoe and started "reading" the lines on the bottom of her foot (ie making funny shyte up) LOL. Then he ended up giving her a foot massage.

He got farther with his girl that I did with mine lol.

Anyway, back to the topic, it's a common harmless fetish.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just did it today with a new chick i number closed at a nightclub here a few days ago....after banging her for a while i thought about this thread and started sucking one her big toes while banging her...she looked a little surprised but started moaning extra hard...they all love it man...trust me...no need to even mention it... just do it with no hesitation..

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't think too much of it. Contrary to what the media tells you; being into feet has been common for thousands of years. In Chinese society, in European society, you name it, it was common.

Only recently has it been thought of as abnormal. I'll admit it, personally I'm extremely turned by a woman with nice soles and toes. I wouldn't call it a fetish, because I'm still turned by ass, boobs and all the regular stuff. But I would be lying if I said a girl with nice feet, particular nice soles, didn't turn me on.

But I wouldn't make too big of a deal out of it though. If a girl likes you and will let you touch her boobs and her ass, but not her feet; she has a deeper problem.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my perversions, although I don't have a foot fetish. Couldn't handle the thought of any part of a foot in my mouth, ick. But as an outsider, here's my take on it:

It's a fairly common fetish. Women know there are a lot of guys who are into it. I find that their attitude toward it is that they either enjoy it, or look at it with mild amusement, kind of a "boys will be boys" type of thing. Women love it when you pay attention to their feet, massage for sure, and many like the toe sucking. I've never heard any woman talking about a guy in a derogatory manner because he had a foot fetish.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I have a little foot fetish too?

I do look at a girls feet as a compass for the condition of the parts of her body I can't see.

Cute toes?
Painted toes?
Toes hanging over edge of open toed shoes?
Bent toes?
Dry shrively looking toes?

All these things greatly affect if a girl turns me on or not...

B

BeDJ

SgtSplacker said:
Maybe I have a little foot fetish too?

I do look at a girls feet as a compass for the condition of the parts of her body I can't see.

Cute toes?
Painted toes?
Toes hanging over edge of open toed shoes?
Bent toes?
Dry shrively looking toes?

All these things greatly affect if a girl turns me on or not...
They all look like ginger roots to me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I have my perversions, although I don't have a foot fetish. Couldn't handle the thought of any part of a foot in my mouth, ick. But as an outsider, here's my take on it:

It's a fairly common fetish. Women know there are a lot of guys who are into it. I find that their attitude toward it is that they either enjoy it, or look at it with mild amusement, kind of a "boys will be boys" type of thing. Women love it when you pay attention to their feet, massage for sure, and many like the toe sucking. I've never heard any woman talking about a guy in a derogatory manner because he had a foot fetish.
I don't know where you all are meeting these girls at but from my experience, for every 5 girls you meet ONE(1) might let you get away with having a foot fetish. the rest are "creeped out by it". where are ya'll meeting these easy going, open minded women at? to me it's as if the cuter the girls feet are, the less likely she's going to be into any type of foot fetish you may have. the weird thing is they hate foot fetishes so much and hate guys that have them, but yet if you look at their facebook they have tons of pics of their feet on there. makes alot of sense doesnt it?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know guys, I find it at thought of sucking women's toes where bacteria's filled underneath her nails with sweaty feet... Not into it.

But when I see a girl into a corset. That curve it makes. + the ass.

I'm horny again.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single one I've ever been with loved it, and most of them had very nice looking feet.

I just started coresponding with an online lady and for some reason she was telling me she likes to wear sun dresses and sandals, and heels for special occasions.

I wrote back and after addressing other issues I saud, "Hmmm...I like sundresses and sandals. I love toes... I think theyr'e unbearably cute!

She wrote back that she has cute toes. You can bet she's fantasizing about me paying attention to those little piggies, and if she's fantasizing about that, she's fantasizing about much more.

Mentioning the foot thing always enables me to put her imagination to work for me. It's standard operating procedure for me... reveal my thing for feet as early as possible.