Aaron Hernandez

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He a thug. He a gangsta. Reminds me of that Dave Chappell skit "when keeping it real goes wrong."

Looks like he's gonna go down hard at age 23 and lose millions.

Solid career move there champ! :up:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

B

BeDJ

Odin is Chappelle's doppelganger.

His best move would to take the plea deal right now and serve maybe 20 years, instead of 25 to life. Way. Too. Much. Evidence.

This guy makes OJ Simpson look like Osama Bin Laden.

Edit:

I'll leave this here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron Hernandez supposedly was the reason Wes Welker left the Patriots. Straight up made him white flight outta Boston. Something about the "look" in his eyes made him fear for his life. Didn't surprise me when I heard that news. Most whites are straight up scared and SHOOK of Hispanics :nervous:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Aaron Hernandez supposedly was the reason Wes Welker left the Patriots. Straight up made him white flight outta Boston. Something about the "look" in his eyes made him fear for his life. Didn't surprise me when I heard that news. Most whites are straight up scared and SHOOK of Hispanics :nervous:
Honestly I dont see whats wrong to leave un unpleasable situation, if you are sitting at the restaurant terace and a stinky homeless sits on the ground near you, are you gonna stay or you will change your sit?

Or if you are at the garden and mosquitos are storming the place, dont u just go inside?

Anyway if you have to make a point of being biten from mosquitos and get sick or smell pee and sh1t while you eat, then fine to me but it doesnt make sense.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hernandez was on the high totem pole when it came to the drug game. You can tell, they now saying dude was involved in more murders. Most NFL and NBA players are huge funders in the drug game.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^
:crackup: it was a sarcastic joke guys. I had hoped to bait them two toothless hicks, boobs and speed dawg to come in here with that post.
Fatal Jay said:
Hernandez was on the high totem pole when it came to the drug game. You can tell, they now saying dude was involved in more murders. Most NFL and NBA players are huge funders in the drug game.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3506907

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Not really any different from how guys talked about Casey Anthony after her arrest.

A lot of men and women are idiots.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Many people prefer to just move away from trash. Most whites just prefer to have their property values go up.
White people generally do the smart thing, which is to separate themselves from sh1tballs like Hernandez. Blacks and hispanics hang around and try to fight in the name of some dumb pride for da hood or something and end up getting themselves killed. Natural selection if you ask me.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called the National Felons League for a reason.