Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman's value is 99% her sex appeal

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this article awhile back, it basically confirms what the video is saying. The most pertinant part:

"Men were much more attracted to their female friends than vice versa. Men were also more likely than women to think that their opposite-sex friends were attracted to them—a clearly misguided belief. In fact, men’s estimates of how attractive they were to their female friends had virtually nothing to do with how these women actually felt, and almost everything to do with how the men themselves felt—basically, males assumed that any romantic attraction they experienced was mutual, and were blind to the actual level of romantic interest felt by their female friends. Women, too, were blind to the mindset of their opposite-sex friends; because females generally were not attracted to their male friends, they assumed that this lack of attraction was mutual. As a result, men consistently overestimated the level of attraction felt by their female friends and women consistently underestimated the level of attraction felt by their male friends."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% inspiration, 1% perspiration.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Anyone ever notice how most women are fine with having male friends they are not sexually interested in, while most men would never do the same?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Clearly, if a man doesn't see himself ever f*cking a woman, she might as well not exist.

It just shows that women need men more than men need women. Without sex, most men are content to live their lives free of women. However, women want men in their lives no matter what.

Even all the white knight faggots that risk their lives to save women are just indirectly asking for sex. :crackup:

The fact that most women are too stupid to notice this is another story. :crackup:
Women love to operate in that grey area, they get free stuff like that. Who cares about the dudes feelings... That creep want's sex and he's being nice to me for it! The audacity!

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of women are just an extension of mainstream culture, you speak with one and more or the less you spoke with the majority wheter is politics,media or else.

Once you remove their attractiveness, only parties,cellphones and facebook remain of what they can offer, dont wanna sound sexist but whatever we say here they say much worse in their forums.

Im sure there is some girl in some forum complaining about the guy who fixed her computer who wanted to speak few minutes with her before leaving.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
dont wanna sound sexist
Why, because you care what other people think?

Sexist is a completely BS word used by northeastern feminists- it's a shaming tactic that basically tries to make feel guilty for differentiating between the sexes.

Don't stand for it! Be your own man. If you want to say something that sounds "sexist", don't let society make you feel guilty about it- just come out with it dude!!

B

BeDJ

Darth said:

Sexist is a completely BS word used by northeastern feminists- it's a shaming tactic that basically tries to make feel guilty for differentiating between the sexes.

Don't stand for it! Be your own man. If you want to say something that sounds "sexist", don't let society make you feel guilty about it- just come out with it dude!!
Most men have are assimilated into feminine acculturation. You can't tell it like it is because white knights will cry bitter tears. You'll lose allies and opportunities for speaking against their sisterhood beliefs.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Women love to operate in that grey area, they get free stuff like that. Who cares about the dudes feelings... That creep want's sex and he's being nice to me for it! The audacity!
Yep.. spot on. Most women who aren't complete idiots know that any man giving them the time of day or being nice to them at all is sexually attracted on some level.

Its always in a woman's best interest to keep a man confused about exactly where he stands. This is why most women would never tell a male friend "I would never sleep with you" or "You are not my type at all". Women are almost never this direct unless they have decided you have nothing to offer them and/or they know you will never abandon them.

A lot of men think women are indirect because they "don't know what they want" or because "they are crazy".. WRONG on both counts. Women are indirect because it benefits them.

A man that knows a woman will never f*ck him is impossible to exploit, use, or utilize to that woman's benefit.

Every white knight faggot believes he will make all women wet by saying Chris Brown is trash. Every white knight faggot believes all women will get naked if he says "Mothers have the hardest job in the world". White knight faggots believe all women will drop to their knees and blow him if he says "Pregnant women are hot". :rolleyes:

Captain save-a-hoe believes he will f*ck a hoe. :crackup:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:

Its a mandatory line to say before you say something which is not socially approved not asking for permission, I said many times that women in my work place dont produce as much as us to my boss near other women and the only reason why I didnt have trouble was not because I was right but because I pretended to be a guy who cares.

Same thing when you say that you dont want to sound racist while talking about quotas or other bvllsh1t straight out of the PC madness.

BeginningDJ said:
Most men have are assimilated into feminine acculturation. You can't tell it like it is because white knights will cry bitter tears. You'll lose allies and opportunities for speaking against their sisterhood beliefs.
Exactly, you can bash the sisterhood as long as you pretend that you respect it, not all places are like sosuave.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
depends upon the woman. While women who are more than a (would be or actual) sex partner ARE very rare, that just increases their value, (for me, at least) while my Filipina IS the hottest of the hotties, she's much more, too. Some of that is due to my training her, but plenty of it is of her own creation, too.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
PlayHer Man said:
Yep.. spot on. Most women who aren't complete idiots know that any man giving them the time of day or being nice to them at all is sexually attracted on some level.

Its always in a woman's best interest to keep a man confused about exactly where he stands. This is why most women would never tell a male friend "I would never sleep with you" or "You are not my type at all". Women are almost never this direct unless they have decided you have nothing to offer them and/or they know you will never abandon them.

A lot of men think women are indirect because they "don't know what they want" or because "they are crazy".. WRONG on both counts. Women are indirect because it benefits them.

A man that knows a woman will never f*ck him is impossible to exploit, use, or utilize to that woman's benefit.

Every white knight faggot believes he will make all women wet by saying Chris Brown is trash. Every white knight faggot believes all women will get naked if he says "Mothers have the hardest job in the world". White knight faggots believe all women will drop to their knees and blow him if he says "Pregnant women are hot". :rolleyes:

Captain save-a-hoe believes he will f*ck a hoe. :crackup:
This is spot the hell on. I'll chime in again with,

BRIFFAULT’S LAW

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries I would add:

1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Its a mandatory line to say before you say something which is not socially approved not asking for permission, I said many times that women in my work place dont produce as much as us to my boss near other women and the only reason why I didnt have trouble was not because I was right but because I pretended to be a guy who cares.

Same thing when you say that you dont want to sound racist while talking about quotas or other bvllsh1t straight out of the PC madness.

Exactly, you can bash the sisterhood as long as you pretend that you respect it, not all places are like sosuave.
I guess my point is, why is it mandatory and why is social approval important. I see where you're coming from but I would rather get fired from someplace for speaking my mind than to pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm scared of social retaliation.

And I know it's tough up there in the northeast, dude (I don't know if you live there but I'm assuming). I lived there for many years. It is oppressive.

I just want to see more guys break out of the mold and tell it how it is- social approval be damned.

U

user43770

Darth said:
I guess my point is, why is it mandatory and why is social approval important. I see where you're coming from but I would rather get fired from someplace for speaking my mind than to pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm scared of social retaliation.

And I know it's tough up there in the northeast, dude (I don't know if you live there but I'm assuming). I lived there for many years. It is oppressive.

I just want to see more guys break out of the mold and tell it how it is- social approval be damned.

Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others.

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

- The 48 Laws of Power

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
u aint been around the block much, dude. There's women carpenters, car mechanics, there's even a few who can REALLY handle a gun, drive a car, ride a motorcycle, and kick ass in a hand to hand brawl. A very few, but they do exist.I've trained a couple of them myself.

B

BeDJ

goundra said:
u aint been around the block much, dude. There's women carpenters, car mechanics, there's even a few who can REALLY handle a gun, drive a car, ride a motorcycle, and kick ass in a hand to hand brawl. A very few, but they do exist.I've trained a couple of them myself.
I'm starting to like you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have female friends but im not attracted to them in that way but they seem to try to get me to come over and "hang out" so i keep them at bay by suggesting that i cant because im busy. Every female friend ive had, always at some point tried to get me to like them romantically and in the end... I'd say No, its not possible to just be friends. In that video, it goes to show you that females want guys around them all the time, even if they arent attracted to them or would do anything with them, they let them linger and have "hope" lol.

Did anyone see part 2? every guy to some degree said they would not like the idea of their G/F having male friends but yet all the females said Yes it is okay. At one point some girls suggested its NOT ok for their BF to hang with a female friend? WTF... It seems females live in a fantasy where they can do whatever they want but their BF cant do anything. Yeah F That.

Added the link to part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=T_lh5fR4DMA&v=FYQmqxQgEBY

I like how the 2 girls said that they do hang out with their guy friend alone, yet they would not allow the same for their BF's. Incredible.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:

The feminism is strong in this one !!!

Let me destroy you for a minute mate, How many men died during WW1 and WW2 ? how many women died during both those wars ?

How many men have invented things you use on a day to day basis ? How many of those inventions were made by women ?

Women do Manly things because society says that women are just as capable as men are, yet the best buildings cars computers malls business' heck everything that is leading or cutting edge is designed by and made by MEN !!!

And any Woman that is actually half decent at doing anything dominated by Men, did not learn that art or discipline on her own accord, she got a MAN to teach her, and in return that man got some pu55y, and the girl can prance around saying "yea I'm a bad girl"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
And any Woman that is actually half decent at doing anything dominated by Men, did not learn that art or discipline on her own accord, she got a MAN to teach her, and in return that man got some pu55y, and the girl can prance around saying "yea I'm a bad girl"
Let me also add something here that you just brought to mind... What you say here is 100% correct. My EX GF did this. She was clueless on financial instruments and financial markets. She learned everything from me and when we broke up she posted in her FB that she was an independent woman who's a financial markets guru and knew it all. You have no idea how hot that made my blood boil.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others.

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.

- The 48 Laws of Power
Well IMO that is a pu$$y piece of philosophy. How about this:

"Think as you like and do exactly what you want."

That's much better.

"It is far safer to blend in"- WTF?? LOL at the coward who wrote 48 laws of power.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
goundra said:
Here comes the feminist faggot.

How many of these things originated from women? Sure.. you can teach women to do anything. I'm talking about natural value. Men are responsible for the modern world. Men are responsible for the majority of technology, math, philosophy, etc. How many great thinkers were women?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Well IMO that is a pu$$y piece of philosophy. How about this:

"Think as you like and do exactly what you want."

That's much better.

"It is far safer to blend in"- WTF?? LOL at the coward who wrote 48 laws of power.
There are actually 50 laws of power

49: Don't talk about the rules of power.
50: Dont underestimate the power of power

Knocking down the rules may seem easy but use them and you will rise among your peers.

You go flaunting the idea brashly that you believe Men are the ones that have created this world and the world will come and beat you down, directly and indirectly you may miss out on a vital promotion or get passed up for a new job or get beaten up by a few dudes that are pure white knight fagg0ts. You may miss out on being selected for the national sports team because the selectors wife thinks your a misogynist (happened to me when I was 19).

"Think as you like and behave as others" keeps your profile low and lets you work behind others backs and work out exactly what makes them tick and when the time is right you hit them hard and fast. When this is related to women they expect you to understand that all people are equal that the hardest job on the planet is being a mother, that chivalry and being nice will get you a girlfriend (and it does get you a girlfriend but it doesn't get you laid like a rockstar ... think about this comment). Outwardly I welcome these notions and talk about these ideals openly but my actions speak the exact opposite.

The funny thing is the girls eat this rubbish up yet still think i'm a sweet guy even though I'm not nice to them I'm not chivalrous I say that the hardest job in the world was being my mother and they agree because I'm a "mean guy in a sexy way" (her words exactly). I talk about finding the right girl for me while I'm out adding or dropping plates every few months or so. It's all smoke and illusions that's all.

EDIT : You may think Robert Greene is a coward but he is most definitely practicing the art of accumulating power, remember the sword and fist may be mighty but timely written and spoken words can do much more severe damage. The man has also written himself into the pages of history not with any physical achievement in any sport or trivial matter but he has made sure that hundreds of thousands of people will read his book and the more deviant individuals will go ahead and use the rules and do great things and teach others the same. Think about it in 300 years time people will still be talking about his book will anyone be talking about you ?? Coward or not I do believe he wins in the end !!