Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman's value is 99% her sex appeal

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice how most women are fine with having male friends they are not sexually interested in, while most men would never do the same?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Clearly, if a man doesn't see himself ever f*cking a woman, she might as well not exist.

It just shows that women need men more than men need women. Without sex, most men are content to live their lives free of women. However, women want men in their lives no matter what.

Even all the white knight faggots that risk their lives to save women are just indirectly asking for sex. :crackup:

The fact that most women are too stupid to notice this is another story. :crackup:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire Joan Baez and her musical work. She was never someone I would be with. (looking at younger pictures) But has charisma and talent which I admire.

Go on. Tell me I'm a beta male faggot and that men are better musicians and women are for shyt.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a thread that men have more value then women, and the board act like it was a lie

you telling me a 45 year old woman got the same value as a 25 year old woman

a man value appreciates when he gets older, a woman value depreciates because her looks start to fade, especially when they have children

but on the topic

it's a fact women need men in all aspects, even if it just a self esteem boost, that's why I stopped giving women attention and compliments about their looks a long time ago

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I admire Joan Baez and her musical work. She was never someone I would be with. (looking at younger pictures) But has charisma and talent which I admire.

Go on. Tell me I'm a beta male faggot and that men are better musicians and women are for shyt.
Ok I will: YOU ARE A BETA MALE FAGGOT.

But not for admiring Joan Baez or because "men are better musicians"... just because you are even remotely offended by this thread.

I said 99% of value not 100%. As far as friendships go.. most men are not interested if sex is definitely not EVER going to happen. However, female friends can be useful for meeting other females who you might be able to f*ck.

I generally only have female friends (who I can't f*ck) for the purpose of meeting their friends. If a girl has no attractive friends and is not attractive or f*ckable herself.. what the hell am I there for? To admire her musical talent? To be her therapist? To help her move her furniture? To talk for hours on the phone? To go shopping?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats weird two of my female friends want to bang me but I don't want to date them

I banged one which was a mistake, but I wont date these girls and they know that, but they are cool girls, I wont expect them to always be that way though.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
whats weird two of my female friends want to bang me but I don't want to date them

I banged one which was a mistake, but I wont date these girls and they know that, but they are cool girls, I wont expect them to always be that way though.
I think for most of us men.. we don't have to necessarily WANT to bang a female friend. We just have to believe its possible. There has to be SOME attraction even if is minimal.

Once we know there is ZERO chance of sex ever happening .. most of us won't want to be friends with that girl. Unless we can use her in some way for something else: Jobs, connections, wing-woman, hot friends, etc. :up:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Ok I will: YOU ARE A BETA MALE FAGGOT.
-NOW THAT MADE ME HORNY
But not for admiring Joan Baez or because "men are better musicians"... just because you are even remotely offended by this thread.

I said 99% of value not 100%. As far as friendships go.. most men are not interested if sex is definitely not EVER going to happen. However, female friends can be useful for meeting other females who you might be able to f*ck.

I generally only have female friends (who I can't f*ck) for the purpose of meeting their friends. If a girl has no attractive friends and is not attractive or f*ckable herself.. what the hell am I there for? To admire her musical talent? To be her therapist? To help her move her furniture? To talk for hours on the phone? To go shopping?
Well sire, it may be , because I'm somewhat asexual, but though I see most of humans to be ugly in my eyes, and the only thing that makes them attractive in my mind is how they make me feel and their abilities. Especially communicative.

Now that doesn't mean I wouldn't nail a fkin hot girl. I do also have needs mind you. But as I grow it seems I can become more easily immune by someones looks. I got few female friends who I do find attractive, who I could nail, but I got accustomed to their looks that I simply can ignore their cleavage. Better said I see what others find attractive in them, but to me they are just 'humans'.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I admire Joan Baez and her musical work. .

yeah admiring joan baez is pretty weak

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is your friend but she is not attracted to you (and if she was then she wouldn't be designated a friend would she), isn't that a complete insult to you and your manhood?

That's why back in the day there was no such thing as a female friend for a man. They would have thought he was a homo.

Guys only got together for other guys for friends and did manly things like sports, playing poker, fixing cars, and having outside cookouts with beer.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Anyone ever notice how most women are fine with having male friends they are not sexually interested in, while most men would never do the same?

Clearly, if a man doesn't see himself ever f*cking a woman, she might as well not exist.

It just shows that women need men more than men need women. Without sex, most men are content to live their lives free of women. However, women want men in their lives no matter what.
Sorry bro, don't understand how men wanting sex from women, and women wanting men in their lives for their ego, have to do with women needing men more than men needing woman.

One is allegedly a need, the other is for personal satisfaction, nothing to do with each other.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:

i think Dylan already fooked her.. more then once..

though it was the style of the time..

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i pretty much have 0 female friends now... true friends that is ( not counting friends gfs or aquaintences or friends who are on Facebook or fell off.)

total i have had 3 in my life.

girl 1) used to be my oneitis girl. ( did bang.. would bang again)
girl 2) i used to get free weed from. ( would never bang but ungly. we are not friends no more. she is a total *****)
girl 3) is a nice girl. she got married and lives in the burbs... (would i do.. maybe. at a push I guess)

so me and girl who are my friends don't work out well. i had one more. but i got WAY to needy one week and killed it. now we ain't eeven face book friends no more.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:
Sorry bro, don't understand how men wanting sex from women, and women wanting men in their lives for their ego, have to do with women needing men more than men needing woman.

One is allegedly a need, the other is for personal satisfaction, nothing to do with each other.
Outside of sex.. women need men for almost everything. Fixing their cars and computers, building THE WORLD. I mean.. just about everything in your home was designed and constructed by a man.. including the home itself.

How many things have women invented? Lets get serious. Men are more needed than women for the well being of society. Women are more needed than men for keeping the species going.

Without enough men around to construct society and protect women and children from wild animals.. human's would of died out a long time ago.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never keep women as friends...most of them are only good for sex and dating...i always get the can't we be friends when i break up with someone...hell no...cut them off completely...my current guy friends are already crazy enough...don't need any more headaches...i am sure there would be some social advantages of keeping them as friends...but it's not worth the headache IMO...and i never meet new girls for friends..i only meet them for sex or potential dating...

Last edited:

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha funny ****ing video. There are some girls I consider my friends, because they don't really turn me on or they don't turn me on and are my guy friend's girls, but even then if they were naked in my bed I'd still **** 'em.

Not that I see anything wrong with friends that ****, of course ;)

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frienship with women is only reserved for women I'm not attracted to, And not even friendship in the truest sense.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SamTheHobit said:
Frienship with women is only reserved for women I'm not attracted to, And not even friendship in the truest sense.
Judge nismo approves!

Men value love, hence the white knights, even of fiction (Super Mario, Link, etc.) But women love value. Hence Hypergamy. Women tend to be "dating up", but men tend to be "dating down".

Besides, haven't any of you guys heard of Briffault's Law?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Even all the white knight faggots that risk their lives to save women are just indirectly asking for sex. :crackup:

The fact that most women are too stupid to notice this is another story. :crackup:
Great post. But not because they're all too stupid; rather, they can't empathize and live with their heads in the box of solipsism.

ScottMustaine said:
I admire Sue Fink and her musical work. I am someone she would never be with. (looking at younger pictures). But her butt has charisma and talent which I admire.

Go on. I'm a beta male faggot and men are better musicians and women are for shyt.
Fixed that for you.

Darth said:
If a girl is your friend but she is not attracted to you (and if she was then she wouldn't be designated a friend would she), isn't that a complete insult to you and your manhood?

That's why back in the day there was no such thing as a female friend for a man. They would have thought he was a homo.

Guys only got together for other guys for friends and did manly things like sports, playing poker, fixing cars, and having outside cookouts with beer.
Of course women didn't buddy around with men. An unchaperoned woman was then -- and is now -- automatically assumed to be a wh0re. What's the point of hanging around with wh0res after you've put your britches back on? More to the point of this thread, what's the point of hanging around with wh0res, not paying, and not getting any?

PlayHer Man said:
How many things have women invented?
I think a lezbian invented the breast pump b'cuz she couldn't stand the idea of a man svcking his woman's breasts to get the flow going for their newborn. Even now, nurses in maternity wards completely avoid the obvious (even though men stay with their women through the whole hospitalization).

Adjective noun

Reaction score
Almost a couple of years ago something almost happened between me and my co worker i was nervous and not relaxed and wasn't trying do anything without a condom . My penis did not get errected. I was in the flaccid state and I'm a grower not a shower..my fully errected size when aroused is about 8.1x 6 inches but you couldn't tell in my flaccid state..i feel insecure about my flaccid too..anyhow rumors of what happened to me found it's way to the place we work..people are teasing me, using the word small, tiny in almost every sentence. It's like they don't even have control over what's coming out of their mouths. I'm being bullied, disrespect and told to ignore the issue and the more I try to ignore it the worst things are getting..it's like fighting an invisible monster because you can't see the enemy but you can feel the pressure of his/their work..I'm being laughed at made a mockery of, work in a public place where this information is being leaked out to people and their family members and friends who visit where I work. People stare at me in disbelief some break out in histerical laughter and no matter how much this happens I keep my cool and keep doing my job but its really taking it's toll..I can't prove I'm going through this..the way it's orchestrated it protects the integrity of their bullying tactics against me in such a cunning way it appears that I might be having mental issues but I know better..I'm a handsome blk male, my environment is multicultural, which makes it even more difficult to move pass because of our cultural differences and views of each other, which is already negative and when situations like what is happening to me go down it reinforces the negative energy more, meaning everyone makes me the but end of there jokes blacks, whites,Asians,Africans, Jamaicans etc.. I realize i made a mistake dealing with this women and it appears to be costing me my reputation, a great deal of embarrassment and shame and a lot of emotional and psychological stress..it never feels good coming to work either. My work morale is at a negative low..finding another job is a difficult process I've tried to since the incident happened. I need some advice on how to handle this awful and unbelievable place in my life

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have plenty of female acquaintances of which I have no interest in getting with, but I don't opt to hang out with them when there are other people to hang out with. honestly, women don't bring much to the table as far as socializing so unless I am trying to get with them, I don't fixate on trying to hang out with them. Again its not to say I don't enjoy time out with a friends gf, and we all can't have a good time or anything.

Men lead, women follow. Women follow a mans social circle. I take a look at most of the women who were involved in our social circle at one time, and their social circles formed FROM the guys outward. now they are all 'bestest' buddies, but its only because they all came together from our group. Without the sexual backdrop, these women do not hang around my group of friends anymore as they are now exes and what not, but they all still hang around their chick friends whom they made while with us.

In short, yes a womens value is derived exclusively by the prospect of having sex with them. Once that dissipates in any way, they will be removed from said social group expeditiously, ( or in some cases, painstakingly)