Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a woman's sexual partner count, what is a low number to you?

Infinity.

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so naive.

I know many girls of my age (21) have been with at least 5-6 guys.

All girls are sluts.

finickywake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infinity. said:
You guys are so naive.

I know many girls of my age (21) have been with at least 5-6 guys.

All girls are sluts.
5-6 does not equal slut.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I used to see brought it up. At 28 years old, she has had 13 bfs

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl im with now has been with 2 - 3 prior (all remotely LTRs) at 25. I know two for sure. Dated one for a while and **** happened. He cheated and she left. The other was a 3 year relationship. If it didnt happen then id prolly be concerned. As for the other I can assume but who has time for that ****. I know shes not lieing because I check all my womens stories. Last girl I dated was with 5 guys prior, awesome chick heart was in the right place, but she had a ONS with someone I fvckin hated. That doesnt fly. Current ones a keeper. At 25-30 id say 0-7 is ok. Above that getting a little sketchy as far as ltr material goes. *****s are *******s, but in the same sense you cant expect someone not to experience life a little.

Girl that took my v card when I was 16 had some major fam issues and self esteem problems. She had slept with like 6 guys at 16. Its a shame **** has to go down like that. She was the most down ass girl ive ever met. But that much baggage at a young age is pretty intense. Media ****s girls up. Girls are giving it up.at 13 these days and have counts in the double digits when graduating.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finickywake said:
5-6 does not equal slut.
for sure not. Honestly, I don't want to know partner counts....ever.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all Are Some Insecure Muthf*ckas

Shakin' my muthaf*ckin' head. Seriously what does it matter how many dudes she's sucked and f*cked, just as long as she doesn't decide to do a 180 and play the prude on you. Also, why in the f*ck are you even asking this question, and why are you expecting her to answer it honestly? Like Tyler said in these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Your Girlfriend Is A Raging Slut! How Does That Make You Feel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ

The Truth About Sluts: Stop Being Butt Hurt Women Like Sex And Join The Party (+Infield)

Chicks that are 7's and up are more than likely are going to have had some freaky and raunchy sexual experiences under their belts. It's pretty much pair for the course that a woman by the age of 21, she's gotten into the bed with a chick or has experienced some menage action, at a minimum.

I'm not worried about a woman's sexual history, what I'm worried about is being receptive to Rex's game, is she being respectful of ole Rex, and is being the ole freak of old when it comes time for her to get in the bed with ya boy. Then again, I've only been with six chicks, so for me to trip off of women who have a higher body than ya boy would be rather foolish.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me if I want a ***** id sooner buy a 10 and save my game for the decent women.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing some people here are missing is that sexual partner count does matter if you want a serious LTR that can progress into marriage. Otherwise, it doesn't.

By the way, Owen Cook (Tyler), is a scam artist. I watched one of his vids and he said looks don't matter so that he gets all the ugly guys paying 3k to go to his sh1tty boot camp. He also has two bastard kids. Real role model.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep worrying about the irrelevant (and irrelevance does have extents) and keep letting the rest of us live life and have fun. Whether we love them ho's or not.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
folks, no arguing here, nobody is right or wrong here, i was asking you of your opinions only

the fact is, most women arent going to tell you their real number anyway, never ask, just know if she aint a virgin other dudes have already been inside.