Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman gets me in jail!

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am just now waking up from spending the night in jail then the drunk tank.

Yes, it was fantastic. It really upped my street-cred.

Anyway, after the bars last night (one number close) my buddy and I went to a restaurant that is open 24 hours. I see a group of girls sitting by themselves so I go up to chat and just have fun with them.

Most of them were cool. Except one of them (the ugly one at that) decided she didn't like me. I was joking with my buddy in the table next to us and we were laughing.

I pick up a napkin to throw is at my buddy. I miss and it brushes one girl on the shoulder. HER FRIEND flips out. She starts to yell at me, and on and on.

They have security at this restaurant so the toy cop comes over and immediately takes the womans side and tells me I need to go right now or he is calling the cops.

Anyway, we sit and don't go anywhere. Hell, I just bought some food. So, i eat and get a to-go bag. We head outside to where I shoot the toy cop a "what in the hell are you doing" look.

We go outside to collect ourselves and figure out what the heck is happening. He comes out and I try and ask him what the big deal was. He then calls the real cops on me and they don't even ask me what is going on.

I am hanging out in the parking lot about to call a cab.

Immediately, they handcuff me and put me in the cop car.

I sit there for 30 minutes while AFC toy cop, laughs and goes to talk to the women that 'told on me.'

They search me, do a background check. Not so much as one speeding ticket.

So, to recap:

No one has been hurt.
No threats were made.
No crime as been committed.
No falling over in public.

So, they first take me to jail. Of course, they wait a few hours to do this. I am talking normally to them. Then we go to a drunk tank, whereupon I am conversing normally with the staff that checks me blood pressure. They think it's a bad mistake.

I am going to jail for 'tresspassing."
Ugh, what? I was in the parking lot about to call a cab!

Then a female, about 27 or so, comes in and is talking to me. I am trying to laugh at the ridiculousness of it all. She tells me that I think, that I think I am better than everyone and that is not the case.

I said, why are you judging me?
( I am above people in jail. Remember, I committed no crime.)
But, I was trying to find the humor in this crazy situation. What a super beatch! I was on good behavior. And trying to lighten up the situation.

Some people have a real chip on their shoulder. Check that. Some "Women" (I use that term loosely) have a real chip on their shoulder.

Anyway, after 5 hours of hanging out, they let me out.

They give me all my stuff. They tell me that I get NO CITATION. No court date, no anything.

So, because some woman is uptight I got to spend the night in jail for absolutely nothing.

What a stupid world we leave in.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah man, my condolences. I totally understand where you was coming from with the woman and toy cop, but unfortunately making a fuss landed you in jail. A similar thing landed me in a cell last year due to my friend being arrested for defending himself (against a woman) and me protesting the ridiculousness of it all to the police arresting him, because he was being arrested for assault! Police treat everyone like a criminal these days. It's dismal..

At least you can be proud of being in a cell - everyone should experience it at some point. It's good for the soul and the police have to treat you nice one you're back at the station due to CCTV etc, so you can really nark them off while they're trying to sort out the paper work.

Egomaniacs on low wages attracted to the job due to the low level of celebrity involved.

When they took my possessions they died inside when they realized my watch was worth more than a week of their pay, along with $500 in notes in my pockets.

I also made sure they knew how expensive my shoes were, and to ensure they look after them.

The police really nark me off these days.

The Muscly Jerk

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops in the US are pretty much predisposed by our justice system to take the woman's side.

Sucks.

musclyjerk said:
Egomaniacs on low wages attracted to the job due to the low level of celebrity involved.
Yes, precisely.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
lol maybe he thought he could get some if he took the woman's side.

that's prettty lame tho. how can u possibly even justify urself for getting someone arrested just because they hit u with a napkin?

and trespassing? lol just because that B1tch wanted u to leave, that means u had too?! lol who made that H0e the boss?

u should take them all to court for that one. that's not justice being served.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ seriously. If I got into some sh!t like that and I didn't do anything wrong I would most certainly get a report and take em to court, if not for a settlement then at least to let them both know not to start sh!t for stupid reasons. Now if you did something stupid in the middle of this and just didn't tell us for whatever reason, that's cool, but then I'd just let it go.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey at least it was only one night mate, the jaded UG goes to bed every night knowing she's a jaded UG.
Truth.

That's just pathetic (especially the toy cop)

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
What a waste of time and energy! You should have just threatened to call your lawyer and sued the cops for false arrest and racial/sexual profiling. I'm pretty sure if you got pissed and told them you were going to court over this they would have left you alone.