Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A weird thing happened with a girl and I and need advice...

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Early last week I went over to this girl's house that I hooked up with a couple weeks before. We had some wine and a good talk and everything was great. Then, there's a knock on the door, a family member comes in and drops some things off. He is very nervous but is nice to me, I know for a fact he is a family member. When he leaves, she becomes stressed out and worried about something. I think he was in trouble with the law. I said to her, I'm gonna take off and let you be, hope everythin is ok. She agrees and says yeah I'm kind of worried for him. I could sense that she was very worried and took off, everything was good when I left, I kissed her goodbye. Waited three days and never heard from her. Sent a simple text on Friday saying "is everythin okay? how are you? I never heard from her. It's now Monday and still haven't heard from her. Should I call? This is just so shady. Something shady was going on. I think he was runnin from someone. Why did she disappear on me? What's my next move?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You move on to girls who are drama free and want to spend time with you..

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t, if something shady was going on why the hell would you even want to get involved? Red flags already, thats a big no no.

Anyway, its all speculation but she has your message, she'll call if she wants.

Nothing really complex about this.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your next move is pay attention to Mister GUT. He don't lie. Oh and spin more plates.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is either not interested enough to call back, or she has been drawn into the family member's drama and has no time or energy to see you . Either way it is bad deal for you. Let her go. If she comes back free of the drama with an explanation for her radio silence which is plausible then crank up your interest then, but NOT before.

It is may be appealing to you to offer yourself as Capt N Save a HO here. YOu might believe that if you get involved with her family drama then you can "make a difference" and find a solution to remove the problem. DO not do this.
I could give you myriad reasons why this is a bad idea, but suffice to say it is just a very bad idea.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Early last week I went over to this girl's house that I hooked up with a couple weeks before. We had some wine and a good talk and everything was great. Then, there's a knock on the door, a family member comes in and drops some things off. He is very nervous but is nice to me, I know for a fact he is a family member. When he leaves, she becomes stressed out and worried about something. I think he was in trouble with the law. I said to her, I'm gonna take off and let you be, hope everythin is ok. She agrees and says yeah I'm kind of worried for him. I could sense that she was very worried and took off, everything was good when I left, I kissed her goodbye. Waited three days and never heard from her. Sent a simple text on Friday saying "is everythin okay? how are you? I never heard from her. It's now Monday and still haven't heard from her. Should I call? This is just so shady. Something shady was going on. I think he was runnin from someone. Why did she disappear on me? What's my next move?
Run and don't look back!

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<<Early last week I went over to this girl's house that I hooked up with a couple weeks before. We had some wine and a good talk and everything was great. Then, there's a knock on the door, a family member comes in and drops some things off. He is very nervous but is nice to me, I know for a fact he is a family member. When he leaves, she becomes stressed out and worried about something... It's now Monday and still haven't heard from her. >>

She seemed "stressed and worried about something". Like... she got caught by a relative being with another man while her BF or husband is away serving in Iraq maybe (and misled you into thinking it was something about the relative)?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was her husband.

Cheers!