Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A weird theory on plates

Leonydus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is going to be short but it dawned on me last night while shooting pool and talking about dating in general. A lot of people say this is a numbers game and that the more you try the better are you chances. Think of it this way:

The fact is that there are more women than men in the world. And If we exclude all the homosexual people (no offense to those that are) and we are still left with more women than men. Therefore we as men are entitled by nature to actually spin more plates than one because girls have this ideal of there is one guy out there for them. Therefore because there are more women than guys, and if there was actually one guy for every girl then there are going to be a lot of girls with no guys :D so who are we to deprive these hot lonely girls, as long as you honest and respectable and open blah blah. As weird as it is, this is just a little twist on the game.

I expect a lot of criticism but like i said, its a silly twist on the game.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
80% of the guys go over 20% of the girls.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
80% of the guys go over 20% of the girls.
And truth be told, the 20% is the AWs, the fatties and the slyts.

That means technically, you have MORE then just a few plates for your allotment, because 80% of the girls (of course, a higher density of dateable girls..) are not under heavy competation.

Think about it.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that about more women than men, I think on average over the planet or a large enough area this is true, but from what I've heard certain areas have an imbalance.

For example here in Gauteng there are reputadly more men than women, as the men are more likely to emmigrate here from the costal/rural areas than women, hence somewhere like PE has more women than men [hence more desperate women therefore easier to meet, and this is true I know!]. Dont know if its a scientific fact, but theres always more men in clubs/etc and the women certainly are pickier!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates can be justifies in a myriad of ways. It all boils down to not putting all of your eggs in one basket (and making sure that none of the eggs are scrambled).

Leonydus

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol afc_2_dj true true. gauteng clubs are the worst to pick up women. I hardly club nowadays unless I want to pick up a bootycall. Im in midrand so i got groovebar, close 2 home. can walk there and wobble back home. but the female produce is quite scarce but those that do come there are quite nice. Bsides Gauteng women are corrupt, im coming to a conclusion that these women have no idea what they want and spend half the time putting on a show.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course everybody should want to spin plates in the dating world....

But I hate when you're having girl problems or oneitis and people say "dude, you gota spin plates"

Well duh, thats like saying If you have money problems the way to solve your problem is to make more money...

The truth is most people on this board can hardly get 1 plate spinning let alone 3 or 4....

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leonydus said:
Im in midrand so i got groovebar ... female produce is quite scarce
I haven't tried that yet, heard good things about it though. The only place I've seen with more females than men is Manhatten Club in Rivonia, but they tend to be gold diggers there! Tho all the strippers from Teasers tend to go after a shift as well! :)

Women here are definitly corrupt no doubt, and dude, no women anywhere in the world knows what they want!!

st_99 said:
But I hate when you're having girl problems or oneitis and people say "dude, you gota spin plates"
Well duh, thats like saying If you have money problems the way to solve your problem is to make more money...
Agreed, its not that simple, if it were so easy to just collect a batch of "plates" there wouldn't be a problem in the first place.