Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a way to 2x a handgun's power exists, safely

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've applied for a patent and I'll be looking for a manufacturer or buyer. This is a combination of a couple of previous ideas, my attorney says that such a combo of past ideas is stilll "unique" enough to be patentable. It surely does work, as proved with animal tests.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested in knowing what you mean by doubling the power. Kind of vague.

Also, if you have "patent pending" status, it's as good as having a patent and you're protected.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
I'd be interested in knowing what you mean by doubling the power. Kind of vague.

Also, if you have "patent pending" status, it's as good as having a patent and you're protected.
Its doable but under certain federal statutes (Presuming you are in the US) its not achievable by civilians under the code "Could potentially be harmful to Peace Officers." You've only applied, not received word back on it nor have you gotten approval correct? You'll most likely get your idea nerfed just like 1000s before you.