Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A warning to those considering marriage...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're going through this because it has become all about you and your "felt needs".

I recommend that you remember your marriage vows and why you stated them. And then keep them.

Why would you even consider possibly destroying your own family and possibly another just so you can get some quick gratification?

You made a commitment to another human being, (one who apparently treats you right... that's very rare today), and a true man keeps his commitments. Don't let the temptation to get your rocks off and feel like a big man destroy someone else. A bigger man honors his commitments and his marriage vows.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo: I am kind of in a weird situation when it comes to women. In high school I was kind of fat(most people called me husky or chunky) and never had a girlfriend, although I was very athletic. I got to college, got in excellent shape by the end of freshman year, and then got on the spring semester soccer team as a walk-on the next 3 years. I became friends with a lot of the players, was roommates with one of them, and basically went to all the parties and clubs with them. I never had to develop and real skills to get hot women, they would come to the parties and seek you out. Sorority girls and other hotties were invited, no ugly chicks allowed.

After graduating college, I became a House DJ for 8 years and worked in a lot of the big clubs. Again, no skills were needed, and I had my choice of what girl I wanted to bang on any given night, as they would come up and throw themselves at me. I used to tell girls if I took them home and they weren't DTF I was banning them from the club for wasting my time. Never had to make good on that promise, although once a girl tried to test me on it and I told her that's cool, she could get the f*ck out and I pulled out my cell phone to call the club manager and let him know she was banned while walking to open the door. I turned back around and she was standing about a foot away from me butt naked and grabbed the phone out of my hand and started kissing me.

I mean this was all cool and stuff, but I developed zero skills as far as approaching women, building attraction and then closing the deal. It was like the rich kid whose parents gave him everything and then once he was out on his own, he had no clue how to manage his money because there was always someone there to save him. That sex crazed look women get in their eyes after you get really good at picking them up, I used to get without doing anything. I never had to worry about what I said or didn't say, how my body language was, etc. All of my jokes were funny. Nothing mattered, I couldn't screw it up no matter what I did. I literally could have probably told these chicks I was an axe murderer and they still would have wanted to come home with me.

So while I have had sex with a lot of hot women, I never had to do any work for it, and am kinda clueless in how to actually start from ground zero. I was pretty much starting with 90% of the work already done for me, and all I had to do is invite them home. All of this ended up with me taking a strong disliking to these women. I knew the only reason they had any interest in me was because of my status and they wouldn't even look at me if they saw me on the street without knowing who I was. I got a jaded outlook on them, and knew finding a long term partner would be like finding a needle in a haystack. After a while, I didn't even want to see them when I woke up, basically just kicking them out in the morning and then hanging out with friends, or doing DJ related things like cleaning records, mixing, listening to new songs, going to record stores, etc...

I rarely invited any of them to out to eat, watch movies, go out, etc...all I did was have sex with them. I didn't really even want to be around them and listen to their stupid bullsh!t. When I met my wife, she was the anti-club girl. She had a career, a good job, was smart, pretty, financially responsible, came from a good family, etc. She was a woman among girls, basically. I jumped at the chance to be with her because I was so sick of these hot girls that had nothing to offer and were club junkies or worse druggies. We dated for 3 years and have been married for almost 7 now. For whatever reason, I miss the hot club girls, probably because of the sex and the memories of what they looked like naked. I know I would have to work a lot harder to get them now, although I have had my share of 7s and 8s hitting on me likely because of my musculature. So that is pretty much my story.

Am I happy about the way I am feeling now? Not at all. However, the fact remains that I am feeling that way and I see it getting worse not better as I get into even better shape(a lot of the girls tell me I remind them of their personal trainers---a weird pickup line, but whatever). The thing that makes it worse is that I love her family as much as I love her. Parents, brothers and sisters all love me and I love them. I love when we go to visit them, I love it when they come visit us, I love everything about her family. To potentially lose all of them would be something that would be horrible to me. Yet the urge still remains, and it really sucks in some ways.

The funny thing is the more I contemplate things and the more my wife hears and sees other women hitting on me, the more aggressive she has gotten in initiating sex. Its not like we used to have a bad sex life at all, but we have gone from maybe 3 or 4 times a week to 8 or 9 times and many days when I am off, its 3 times a day. She is literally trying to wear me out it seems. She also has started waking me up in the middle of the night sometimes, which I get annoyed with because she is interrupting my anabolic cycle and I get extremely aggressive sexually with her for it, which she seems to enjoy. The more attention I am getting from other women and the better shape I am getting in, the freakier she is getting. We basically have done everything except ATM(I find that gross personally and would only do that to someone I really disliked) and virtually nothing is off limits. Almost like she is trying to make sure I don't go anywhere or have any reason to, like she is fighting to keep me away from the other women. It kind of turns me on to tell the truth, but I definitely have noticed the difference. Any time I get a call or text now she says "Oh is that your other girlfriend calling/texting?", kinda joking, but I can tell she is kinda not also...

So for right now, I am going to try and fight the urges, what I have already done, I can't undo and I am not going to tell her about it. She doesn't need to know. Can I say I won't do it again? No, but I am going to try not to...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Man don't cheat on your wife. Find a cool hobby. Like putting together model aircraft or tanks, or modifying a muscle car. Buy a bike and roll with your wife. Take a vacation and take her with you.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Man don't cheat on your wife. Find a cool hobby. Like putting together model aircraft or tanks, or modifying a muscle car. Buy a bike and roll with your wife. Take a vacation and take her with you.
Jesus, it is totally natural for dudes to bang a variety of women. I don't see how building a f*cking model car is going to sate the need for fresh pvssy.

A man cheating on his wife doesn't show low character. And I agree with everything that C-quenced, very articulately, said. One other important point - a man cheating does not have to mean pain for the wife or kids. As long as he does it right it's a victimless crime. It can actually make him a better husband. As long as she doesn't find out about the cheating and the OP is sensible (rubbering up, etc), it will make him happier and he will treat his wife better. Otherwise he will start to resent her. HOWEVER a woman cheating almost certainly is going to f**k things up because women equate sex and love in a way that men don't or at least don't have to.

Lol at the guys saying it would be better to end the marriage. Like THAT is not going to devastate the wife that all these posters seem so concerned about. So you guys are saying that leaving a woman (maybe with kids) on her own is better than having some discreet and meaningless sex behind her back? Grow up.

Finally, the argument that men and women should be judged by similar standards doesn't hold water. Very few people on here will think that a guy that goes out to a club and f*cks a different girl every week is a scumbag or damaged. How do we feel about a woman who does exactly the same thing? Right.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's weird? Guys complain about girls doing this to nice/decent guys all the time, but when we do it, everyone is on our side. But the girls who do it are probably *****es; hence, why the guys try so hard to make her happy. I hate attraction.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's natural for a man to eat to his heart's content. The result: A broken body. It's natural to settle into the couch and watch TV and not move a muscle. The result: A broken mind.

It's natural to want to screw around with other women even when you're married. The result, if acted upon: Broken lives. A broken mind. Loss of self-respect, even if you're not conscious of it. Sometimes, a broken body.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's fuked up. Guys here are telling him to do it and keep it on the down low. WTF? Yeah every guy gets urges to fuk other women, normal. We all do it. But guess what, I can fuking bet you if you cheat on her you'll regret it some day. Also if she DID find out, you'd be wondering why the fuk you cheated.

Ask yourself, is it really worth to sleep with a few hot skanky hoes and it'll be over the next day VS a beautiful wife who is perfect and have two children with? You know how many men go through life trying to find that kind of life? That kind of woman? That kind of family? Like others have said, if it comes to the fact you really wanna do this, just leave the poor woman. Imagine if SHE did it to you? Think about that one.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Jesus, it is totally natural for dudes to bang a variety of women. I don't see how building a f*cking model car is going to sate the need for fresh pvssy.

A man cheating on his wife doesn't show low character. And I agree with everything that C-quenced, very articulately, said. One other important point - a man cheating does not have to mean pain for the wife or kids. As long as he does it right it's a victimless crime. It can actually make him a better husband. As long as she doesn't find out about the cheating and the OP is sensible (rubbering up, etc), it will make him happier and he will treat his wife better. Otherwise he will start to resent her. HOWEVER a woman cheating almost certainly is going to f**k things up because women equate sex and love in a way that men don't or at least don't have to.

Lol at the guys saying it would be better to end the marriage. Like THAT is not going to devastate the wife that all these posters seem so concerned about. So you guys are saying that leaving a woman (maybe with kids) on her own is better than having some discreet and meaningless sex behind her back? Grow up.

Finally, the argument that men and women should be judged by similar standards doesn't hold water. Very few people on here will think that a guy that goes out to a club and f*cks a different girl every week is a scumbag or damaged. How do we feel about a woman who does exactly the same thing? Right.
Natural for a guy to want to bang a variety of women? True.

A man cheating on his wife does not show low character? Wrong. His character is lower than a snakes a$$ in a wagon rut. WTF?

A man cheating does not mean pain for his wife and kids? It sure in the F does if she finds out! It means divorce in most instances and two kids who no longer have a full time father if that.

A victimless crime? Give me a fvckin break! I have seen this first hand many times. Divorce, attorney fees, long drawn out litigation, custody battles, hard feelings, pitting one spouse against the other. Not to mention the pain and heartache experienced by the family with whom one cheats.

All for a little poon. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read on this board. The op has what many of us dream of and desire in life. To give it all up for some strange and say it's ok to do so is simply fvcked up beyond belief.

OP.....don't listen to sh!t like this and don't fvcking cheat on your wife. From what you say, she's a keeper.

Enjoy your marriage and that nice wife of yours.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
It's never enough...

You were a club disc jockey who racked up a huge number of scores.

You have a wife that gives it to you upwards of 3x per day.

How much more do you want?

If I get it 3x in total, that's a good YEAR LOL.
I know it sounds stupid for me to even be posting this and the honest truth is I wish I didnt feel the way I am about the whole situation. In some way I think I want to experience the feeling of being able to get the hot girls without the status. Sounds dumb,I know....

The only thing that makes the sex sometimes not as great is because I have a lot more endurance than her...I am ready to keep going and she is ready to stop....sometimes I end up not even busting a nut because she is worn out and its not fun to keep hearing "are you almost done?" I think I am wanting to find one of these younger girls that can match my stamina and not be worn out after 30 minutes or 45 minites...

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I know it sounds stupid for me to even be posting this and the honest truth is I wish I didnt feel the way I am about the whole situation. In some way I think I want to experience the feeling of being able to get the hot girls without the status. Sounds dumb,I know....

The only thing that makes the sex sometimes not as great is because I have a lot more endurance than her...I am ready to keep going and she is ready to stop....sometimes I end up not even busting a nut because she is worn out and its not fun to keep hearing "are you almost done?" I think I am wanting to find one of these younger girls that can match my stamina and not be worn out after 30 minutes or 45 minites...
You sound pretty selfish man. I know what you mean though, I've had girls like that too "Hurry up and finish." etc. Yeah it sucks but I mean it's your wife, the love of your life. Just compromise and put up with it. Make do! Something small like that for the life you have is worth it man. Don't fuk it up for some young b1tch that will fuk you a few times and that's it. Then you'll be left with guilt, possibly no wife (if she finds out) and two kids growing up with single parents and you'll be left with ur dik in ur hand.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I do understand that past lays don't count for much in the present. My last was a HB8.5. It was fantastic at the time, but does nothing for me right now.

I also totally understand that men crave variety and the validation that multiple women find us attractive.

But not only is cheating wrong, but women have a sixth sense about figuring it out. Once they do, your sweet wife will turn into your worst enemy.

Morality stuff aside, I think you'd be opening the proverbial can of worms.

Plus, affairs are highly addictive. That's why they often go on for years. Having one fling is like trying to eat one potato chip. Plus, the longer it goes on, the more risky it gets.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:

What is living your life by a set of other people's OPINIONS of "right vs wrong" and unnecessary guilt doing for you? Relax, take a deep breath and figure out exactly what you want. If the temptation to have extra pvssy on the side is too unbearable for you and you end up screwing other broads it doesn't equate to you not loving your wife. Be real with yourself and give your wife enough respect by not getting caught in under any circumstances. I'm sure you already considered the possible dangers involved if you aren't meticulous enough to cover your tracks.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It's natural for a man to eat to his heart's content. The result: A broken body. It's natural to settle into the couch and watch TV and not move a muscle. The result: A broken mind.
Isn't this his current state at the moment without anything even taking place.... yet? Going by your words there's just no way for the OP to find peace of mind no matter what he does.

Atom Smasher said:
It's natural to want to screw around with other women even when you're married. The result, if acted upon: Broken lives. A broken mind. Loss of self-respect, even if you're not conscious of it. Sometimes, a broken body.
You sound like another one of those Christian lunatics. These so called "results" are NOT rules set in stone just because someone did something so trivial which runs contrary to YOUR beliefs. Relax dude the man just wants some pvssy.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a lot growing up to do. The effects of what he's contemplating are invisible to you, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It only means you are blind to them and therefore rail against (and childishly label) someone who points them out. The ONLY thing that will ever to allow you to understand this is life experience, and clearly you don't have enough of that yet.

And to counter one of your silly statements, he will indeed find peace of mind if he finds integrity.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To those who believe that cheating on your wife is wrong - that's fine it's your view. Everyone is entitled to their own moral viewpoint (even if it is basically the result of the kind of indoctrination that I thought we were all trying to get away from).

But please respect others choices as well. If a guy wants to cheat on his wife that's his business. If he's careful and doesn't get caught there isn't any harm done, whatever you say. As for the sixth sense about women 'knowing' that he has cheated, please. Now, instead of logic you are relying on the mysterious female 'intuition' to make your case?

The desire for fresh pvssy is a f*cking powerful urge. This whole forum is built around trying to get laid. So I don't think it's enough to say, 'What you're weighing up a wonderful marriage against sleeping with a few hot skanky hoes'. Sleeping with those skanky hoes may sound like nothing, but it's actually the fulfillment of a very important physical need.

Still nobody can say what the negative effects of cheating on a marriage are if the guy takes appropriate precautions and doesn't get caught. Of course there's a risk he will get caught but this is counterbalanced by the deep dissatisfaction of being bored and unhappy sexually.

Women lose their attractiveness gradually after about 25. After about 35 or 40 they just stop being attractive altogether. I've got no desire at all to f*ck even a previously hot woman who is over 40. What are you supposed to do after that, live the rest of your life as a monk? And to be honest even while the woman is hot the same pvssy gets tedious after a few years.

Men need companionship/love and they need sex. The only way to do this is to have a long term partner but also fvck around on the side. In Asia this isn't half as big a deal as it is in the West. The marriage is like a partnership, intended to create a good environment for the rearing of children. It's not necessarily based on this ridiculous concept of lifelong monogamy.

But please, you all keep wearing your hair jackets and telling yourselves what good guys you are.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Natural for a guy to want to bang a variety of women? True.

A man cheating on his wife does not show low character? Wrong. His character is lower than a snakes a$$ in a wagon rut. WTF?

A man cheating does not mean pain for his wife and kids? It sure in the F does if she finds out! It means divorce in most instances and two kids who no longer have a full time father if that.

A victimless crime? Give me a fvckin break! I have seen this first hand many times. Divorce, attorney fees, long drawn out litigation, custody battles, hard feelings, pitting one spouse against the other. Not to mention the pain and heartache experienced by the family with whom one cheats.

All for a little poon. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever read on this board. The op has what many of us dream of and desire in life. To give it all up for some strange and say it's ok to do so is simply fvcked up beyond belief.

OP.....don't listen to sh!t like this and don't fvcking cheat on your wife. From what you say, she's a keeper.

Enjoy your marriage and that nice wife of yours.
Couldn't have said it better myself...