Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A warning to those considering marriage...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
So what is my problem?
Your problem shows that fornication is a soul-rot. You have a good woman but because you've had other women before, and had a lustful lifestyle. My dad had 30 women before he meet my mother. Guess what? He cheated on her after.

But, why is it did you get jacked? Did you do this for your wife? You put yourself in a position to get hit on more. If you see other women are hitting on you then of course you've put yourself in this position.

The problem with lust is it can't be satisfied. If you are content and happy with your wife then that's allot better than chasing after stuff that makes you wanting more.

marmel75 said:
I really don't know. I mean I should be happy, but increasingly I find myself looking for other options. Part of the problem is that I have girl/women hitting on me quite a bit, especially since I have gotten in shape(I am jacked). When I go out to bars/clubs I get quite a bit of attention, and get hit on at work. I find it increasingly difficult to fight my urges to get it, and actually ended up going a little too far once already. I am starting to miss the thrill of the conquest, and the excitement that comes with it.
You should be happy but are not because you have a spiritual problem and have opened doorways before to the spirit of lust. Marriage may be a solution for a while but that other nature comes up again. You have to fundamentally change your nature so that you desire to do the right thing.
You must be born-again.

marml75 said:
I guess I might be bored with what I have right now. I am saying this as a warning to those looking to get married. What you may want today is not always what you want 5 or 10 years from now. Really think things through before getting married. I don't know how this is going to resolve itself.
So, if you weren't married, then how do you think your life would be today? All about chasing women and conquests? Don't care about "true love" or someone who sticks with you through thick or thin and who is really there for you?

marml75 said:
She really has done nothing wrong. She lves me and would never leave me, and would be devastated if I told her what is on my mind. I feel like I am checking out of the relationship at times and she has asked me what is the matter because I seem distant a few times recently. I also know she has tried to look througg my phone a few times because the 30 second lockout screen was up when I got home from the gym. I never busted her out about it, so she doesn't know that I know. I believe she suspects I am cheating on her, and the more she suspecs it and bugs me about going out
every few weeks, the more I want to do it.

I am done rambling here. I need to figure out what I want to do. She doesn't deserve any of this. She is a good person and I feep like an a@@hole for even having these thoughts. Any comments would be welcome. I think I have lost my mind lately...
Ask Jesus to help you. The Bible says that if you call upon Jesus you'll be saved, Romans 10:9-13. It's good that you've acknowledged that sin has a gripping control over your life and that you need to be saved from that sin.

Look at your wife, she's a good person. Do it for her. Call upon the Lord before this sin nukes her.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Please stop. No reason to bring religion into this, but if you must, at least get it right. 10 commandments. Don't be adulterous. Taking another man's wife was punishable by death. Supposedly handed down to Moses during a time when polygamy was the norm.

Yea, don't be greedy and try to steal one of another man's wives when you have 20 of your own.

----------

OP - you need to realize 2 things if you haven't already.

1) Morality is a human invention with no divine backing. It's entirely self-serving and flexible based on demands. Is it wrong to kill someone? Sure. Is it wrong to kill someone who threatens your child's life? Hmm.

2) Every action has a consequence. You're in a position of power to do as you will. You are Alpha to your wife, congratulations. Yet you still have a natural biological urge to spread your sperm, nothing wrong with that. If you cheat and she finds out (explicitly or implicitly) she may leave you. Or she may love you even more. Hard to say.

Think about what you want, then go after it. Everything has a price and the outcome of your actions are hard to predict. Do what you believe is going to make you happy.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Seriously lol that CNN chick should just kill herself

she writes "I also would immediately disqualify entering into a sharing-bank-accounts relationship with a man who proved to be irresponsible with his cash. College loan debt is fine (I've got it) and a reasonable balance on the credit card debt is understandable (I've got that, too). But I couldn't wrap up my life or my children's lives around someone who spent or managed money irresponsibly. I don't want to deal with that drama 'cause I know we'd just argue about it all the time"

so she just wants a guy to pay her debt only disguising it as typical 'you go girl' rhetoric...why not just legalize prostitution so these biatches can take it up the azz for cash prizes which is about all they deserve.

THIS BIATCH IS ALREADY MENTALLY ALLOCATING AND SPENDING THE MONEY OF A MAN SHE HASN'T EVEN MET YET!!!!!
Burroughs, these guys are on the same sosuavers team!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-koy-XecKzU

Their rebuttal about "Women Should Marry Rich" is priceless! :crackup: