Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A virgin's panic

lepanto

Reaction score
I am 23 years old and never kissed a girl.

Well, I had my oppurtinities, but screwed them up nicely.

Two years ago I learned about all the DJ stuff. It was like experiencing some kind of awakening.

Unfortunetaly at the same time some serious familiy issues occured. I became depressed and got a few health related blows like migraine. And panic attacks.

Although all of this didn't make me unattractive on the outside I almost never was in the mood to apply the things I learned here. I became a real hypochondriac and had to see a professional to learn to trust my body again. It helped me a lot.

Now I am standing here, mentally cured, but still without any experience with girls. Recently I started to improve myself in all ways. At last.

But one piece of the old panic remains. It's like a voice whispering "Why are you doing this? By now you know well enough how things beyond your control can thwart your plans. Who says that it won't happen again? Maybe just a few moments before you've finally reached your goals... And then all your efforts have been in vain."

I can't get that voice out of head.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is because you fear the outcome. It is just your ego speaking "You will look bad. It will hurt." and stuff like that. Basically you take yourself too seriously. Learn to let loose. Do the Rejection Challenge or whatever. It will teach you that after girl/boss/life in general rejects you, it means nothing unless you think it does. And eventually you will feel better, because it is better to be a hero and fail, than to be a coward and never try. What doesn't kill will make you stronger is really the truth.

Apply some "Fvck it all, we all will die someday anyway" attitude and go for it.
It will take time. Don't be disappointed when you don't turn Mr. Gladiator over night....it is life long struggle. Enjoy the way.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to a hooker or prostitute, I won't think it will make you look less or a man or a loser if you lose it to a hooker

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
go to a hooker or prostitute, I won't think it will make you look less or a man or a loser if you lose it to a hooker
No...it'll be better if he works his game and earns it.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
No...it'll be better if he works his game and earns it.
Hell yes it will make him less of a man. No real man has to resort to paying for sex. Ever. It will not benefit him in his quest whatsoever, plus like prince said it will be much more of an achievement doing it on his own.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lepanto said:
But one piece of the old panic remains. It's like a voice whispering "Why are you doing this? By now you know well enough how things beyond your control can thwart your plans. Who says that it won't happen again? Maybe just a few moments before you've finally reached your goals... And then all your efforts have been in vain."

I can't get that voice out of head.
That voice is called doubt. Doubt happens when you come out of your comfort zone and you're not used to your new one.

Don't dwell on the past. What's done is done. Focus on what you can do now... and do it.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
Hell yes it will make him less of a man. No real man has to resort to paying for sex. Ever. It will not benefit him in his quest whatsoever, plus like prince said it will be much more of an achievement doing it on his own.
Pvssy is pvssy. It doesn't make a difference if she's a wh-re or a nun. All that matters how much money you have to spend to get it and how good it feels. If you're going to spend money for pvssy, paying $ 200 for a young prostitute is better than paying $ 450 a month in car payments for 3 years to impress women.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
Pvssy is pvssy. It doesn't make a difference if she's a wh-re or a nun. All that matters how much money you have to spend to get it and how good it feels. If you're going to spend money for pvssy, paying $ 200 for a young prostitute is better than paying $ 450 a month in car payments for 3 years to impress women.

Why in the hell would you pay a woman's car note for her?

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Why in the hell would you pay a woman's car note for her?
I'm talking about guys who drive cars they can't really afford in order to attract women. Paying for the pvssy upfront is cheaper.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Ohhhhh ok, gotcha. Yeah that is cheaper lol.
The difference is with the wh-re you pay when or if you want it. But if you have car payments you're paying every month regularly. If you can't pay you lose the car and damage your credit.