Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A tip on dealing with haters

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're successful, whether with women, money, or just life, you will always get these losers who are jealous of your success, and just want to bring you down. Nothing you say or do will shut them down, since they derive pleasure from other peoples failures.

However, I've found that being friendly (in a geniune way) will cause 90% of people you meet to ignore these losers. If you're an arrogant a$$hole who flaunts his assets/talents, you'll encounter a lot of hostility.

But if you're charming, accepting, and just plain friendly, very few people will have a reason to hate you. Those who do hate you will find themselves being ignored. And eventually, they'll shut up.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What great insight! Thanks for the tip :cheer:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
If you're successful, whether with women, money, or just life, you will always get these losers who are jealous of your success, and just want to bring you down. Nothing you say or do will shut them down, since they derive pleasure from other peoples failures.

However, I've found that being friendly (in a geniune way) will cause 90% of people you meet to ignore these losers. If you're an arrogant a$$hole who flaunts his assets/talents, you'll encounter a lot of hostility.

But if you're charming, accepting, and just plain friendly, very few people will have a reason to hate you. Those who do hate you will find themselves being ignored. And eventually, they'll shut up.

Yeah, just look at George Bush. He keeps smiling like the idiot he is no matter how bad things get. :crackup:

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A tip on dealing with haters

Originally posted by sux2bu
Yeah, just look at George Bush. He keeps smiling like the idiot he is no matter how bad things get. :crackup:
LOL :kick:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tend to dress sorta rockstar-ish... Stylish ripped jeans, some cool shirts and i never get any flack for my look. It works for me.

Last friday there was a brain cancer benefit for my best friend's girlfriend's mother.

I decided, out of respect and to shake things up a little bit to get really dressed up in sports coat type thing, really cool dress pants and a very flashy button up shirt. This was not your standard suit but rather something you would see some rockstar wear on the MTV video awards. I got a lot of compliments on my style from chicks and it was all good.

There was these bunch of guys i noticed were quite obviously making fun of me.... I came to the conclusion that they thought i was gay, based soely on my attire. They were tempting me to fight... you can just tell these sorta things. The tallest guy who was a pretty ugly looking jock type wearing jeans and a t-shirt was the one who was really gtting on my nerves... these guys wanted to go, and I thought to myself, how fvcking pathetic... at a cancer fund-raiser, none the less.

After a while i sorta made my way closer to them, but never let on that i was aware of them not taking much of a liking to me.. I eventually sorta bumped into them and just said, "Hey guys how are you all doing tonight?" I played a very calm friendly demeanor and introduced myself to the 4 of them. Had a good chat about some chick i was chatting with, and how hot she was and instantly, by being a very calm confident and friendly guy I could tell they didn't know what to say. The tall guy seemed bafled. i didn't live up to his initial impression at all. He eventually walked away and i had a good chat with one of the other guys. I invited them to come chekc my band's next show and said a pleasure to meet you and walked away.

That's all you gotta do. Plus they didn't realize that i'm a hardcore gym buff, and that under my suit was a pretty buff guy ready to pounce..... I just playedit off and came out with some respect and dignity. I would have hated to start something with a bunch of losers at this benefit dance, considering I'm a very close friend of the family involved, and these guys didn't even know them. Idiots.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you never have had success? Did you read this somewhere, poor college boy?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup:

Actually I think its interesting most politicians don't respond to personal criticism. Like you said, Bush doesn't even acknowledge (much less respond to) people make fun of him, and neither do most politicians.

As much as we don't like politicians, their behaviour can give us a lot of insight into dealing with people. I think US president Roosevelte said something along the lines of, "Critics don't know what it's like to be in the fighting arena, because all they can do is watch from the sidelines".

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco

Speaking of jealous haters....

I don't know what compels people to keep bringing politics onto the board.

It's not healthy to be that hateful.

BTW, Bush has earned an MBA from a prestigeous University, has acheived things that only 43 people have been able to achieve, which is to hold the highest office in the land, and, is quite wealthy.

Not bad for an "idiot"

So, what have you accomplished?

It's ironic that you can't see yourself in the original post.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a point you are right, but when you have money or appear to have it, even people you have known for a long time tend to act differently toward you.

It's just human nature....to want what others have. I don't blame anyone for it but it SUCKS to have to reevaluate who your friends are as they see you surpassing them in life.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hahahahahah this is so true

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: A tip on dealing with haters

Originally posted by Derek Flint

BTW, Bush has earned an MBA from a prestigeous University, has acheived things that only 43 people have been able to achieve, which is to hold the highest office in the land, and, is quite wealthy.

Not bad for an "idiot"

shut up...he payed his way through all of that, hmm the presidents son...id like to see him fail....hes a rich idot..hes got it made, he doesnt need to be smart, there colin powell and **** chaney

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Re: Re: Re: Re: A tip on dealing with haters

Originally posted by E_ze05
shut up...he payed his way through all of that, hmm the presidents son...id like to see him fail....hes a rich idot..hes got it made, he doesnt need to be smart, there colin powell and **** chaney
You have proof of this, or is just just specualation?

If not, maybe you're the one who should "shut up" since you're making a fool of yourself.

Again, haters like yourself are losers, only you're too dense to see it.

BTW, Bush wasn't the "President's Son" when he graduated with an MBA from Harvard.

Again, perhaps you're the one who should shut up as you're making a fool of yourself.

Last edited:

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A tip on dealing with haters

You have proof of this, or is just just specualation?

If not, maybe you're the one who should "shut up" since you're making a fool of yourself.

BTW, Bush wasn't the "President's Son" when he graduated with an MBA from Harvard.

Again, perhaps you're the one who should shut up as you're making a fool of yourself.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: A tip on dealing with haters

Not bad for an "idiot"

WHat have i accomplished? If i had Bush' daddies connections and money? I'd dare to wager quite alot. I'm not sure if i'd ever get to be president cause frankly i don't care all that much about politics.

Hate to pop your bubble but a masters isn't that big a deal. Anyone who can study hard can get a masters. Especially in the USA. Btw, do you truely believe that he 'earned' his degree? Like he 'earned' everything else in his life?

Bush JR hasn't earned a damn thing. All he ever did was screw up and have someone else come in to repair the damage.

Evidence? LOL... If there is such evidence it's burried deep under a pile of restrickted acces signs and frankly all you have to do is look at all the decision Bush has made uptill now, look at every public appearance he has made and you will 'get the picture'.

Do you have to be smart to get rich? Nope. Do you have to be smart to get a masters? Debatle but frankly not all that smart. Do you have to be smart to be president? Well i think by now we all know this isn't the case either...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had his money and his daddy's connections I'd be the fricking dictator of Earth.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: A tip on dealing with haters

Originally posted by Socialreject
What have I accomplished? Absolutely nothing. If i had Bush' daddies connections and money, I'd be in an Adult Movie starring me and Michael Jackson. Also, getting a master's degree is easy because Bush got it. Is that why I don't have one too? Bush is dumb... but he was somehow smart enough to campaign tirelessly and defend himself and his stances to be elected governor, and President for two consecutive terms. He also paid everyone to vote for him, because there's no way an idiot could have actually garnered over 100 million votes by paying people for it, right?

By the way, I think I'm coming out of the closet!

You're an interesting fellow!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bush had to be mentored on state politics to become governor because he was a retard on the subject, and the same for becoming president, both of which happened only because he was seen by Rove & Co. as a frickin tool to help republicans take control over the government. Yeah, real natural-born political hero. The guy has a reputation for being a dunce, and anyone who's followed his political career without the aid of the "in Dear Leader we trust" mind control chip inserted into half the population would know that if there's anything he and his administration are experts at, it's making incompetent, self-serving decisions. Lucky for them they've managed to stifle, control and pussify the media to keep the public as stupid and clueless as possible. Obviously worked on enough people. FIND DEM WMDz, BUSH, GOD BLESS YOU! GOD BLESS YOU! GET 'ER DONE!!!

I'm just glad Bush's cronies are finally being exposed for their corruption and incompetence (I hope Rove, the most evil and soulless person in politics, burns), and hopefully Bush will eventually get his too.

Yeah, merely the son of a Texas congressman/RNC Chairman/ambassador to the UN/wealthy oil tycoon. A real nobody.

Funny.