A tip for the young guys to get great BJs

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I've never had a good BJ." I used to say that a bit.

Girls that know they are good at this will happily take up the challenge.

The first time I said that it was true.

"sooooo, you've never had a good bj?" a beautiful girl said to me later that night.

Every time I said that after was a lie. :eek:

Its not a seduction technique. It won't make a girl take the intiative, you will still have to get the ball rolling. But if the girl is somewhat talented they will get very excited about being the first girl to totally blow you(r mind).

It kind of loses its effecitveness somewhere in your early twenties and you just get funny looks.

JJ

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
"I've never had a good BJ." I used to say that a bit.

Girls that know they are good at this will happily take up the challenge.

The first time I said that it was true.

"sooooo, you've never had a good bj?" a beautiful girl said to me later that night.

Every time I said that after was a lie. :eek:

Its not a seduction technique. It won't make a girl take the intiative, you will still have to get the ball rolling. But if the girl is somewhat talented they will get very excited about being the first girl to totally blow you(r mind).

It kind of loses its effecitveness somewhere in your early twenties and you just get funny looks.

JJ
Haha awesome, im 15.

I might try that sometime.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... it's funny because that got me thinking of some of the crazy shyt that i've got away with saying to a girl in my bed...

"Hey, it's not gonna suck itself."
"Suck me off right now"
"By the time you finish giving me a Bj I'll have forgiven you."
etc

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good tip. I've done the same thing (saying it truthfully and having the girls take up the challenge)