Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Thread on Conversational Threads--contributions welcome

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm generally not a fan of using canned routines, but I do think it is important to have a "stockpile" of conversational threads ready to go at all times on a cold approach. Ease in conversation is what allows a girl to relax her guard and trust you in leading the interaction--something that can't happen when there's awkward silence and fumbling.

I find that the best threads are the ones that play to a girl's sense of fantasy and make her feel like a kid again, rather than deep, emotional stuff or threads of a sexual nature. As far as PUA's are concerned, some of Mystery's material is rather good, but I think Mehow does this the best. The easy part is that once you get going, you can cut to a new thread at ANY TIME without explanation--so long as it's in the same nonsensical mode. This doesn't work with logical conversation.

Here's a few threads that I like to use for cold approaches--I'd love to hear all your ideas, as well. Usually, I'll just take a thread and riff on it for awhile, then cut to a new one. You should be getting more and more compliance as time goes on.

-"What were you like in junior high?"
-"I can tell you're pretty shy normally, but around the right people you have a wild side" (or any nonspecific cold reading)
-"What did you want to be when you were little?"
-Introduce her to someone as your little sister and play along--girls LOVE this
-"I can tell you're trouble with a capital T (said after any thread without explanation)
-Offer to take a picture of the set, then give them posing instructions
-Talk to the obstacle, then turn to the target, feign shock and say "Don't you give me that look!" Then, cut to a new thread. Accuse her of giving you that "look" again later.
-Get a roll of gold star stickers and award them to girls (or take them away)--I read that on this site, credit whoever came up with it, it's great.
-Bring a small videocamera/digital camera and tell them you're filming a documentary. Make them pose as an expert on a random subject and tape them b.s.-ing about it.
-"Describe yourself to me...in the form of a haiku. Go." (if they get confused, look exasperated and give them instructions)
-"If you could be any person for just one day, who would it be?"
-"That guy [point to creepy dude] TOTALLY has his eye on you. Don't worry, I'll protect you." (make sure you have good rapport before doing this)

This stuff is really only suited for night game. Day game threads should be much more logical and reality-based. However, at a bar/club/party, logical threads get you nowhere.

Your turn...post your favorite threads!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i like to do original things to make myself and the girl laugh.

having fun is what dating is about right?

Well this one time i parked about 2 blocks away from the girls house and brought over to razor scooters. rang her doorbell for the date and she was ready to go. it was a day date for lunch btw. So i give her the scooter and she was like umm... whats this for.. i told her we were going to pedal to the restaurant and she laughed.. i just brushed it off and started pedaling away about 50 feet. i then called to her "come on, what are you doing? i'm hungry!" she then in a weird face began pedaling over.. after one block i told her my car is a block away and were driving and then say "gotcha!" she just smiled and laughed and said i was mean... had a good time.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing that i did when i was dating my last gf, on the third date after dropping her off at her house, it was raining so i took out an umbrella and walked her to her door. When she was taking her keys out i said

me:did you just drop something?
ex:did i?
me:ya i heard something hit the floor?
ex:starts looking at the ground
me: you see anything?
ex:no.
me:maybe it was just the rain
(as she gets back up her cheek is facing me and i steal a kiss on her cheek and run away.)
ex:(she yells)WAIT!!WAIT!!
me:(i turn around and smile and keep running off toward my car)

she was already falling hard for me but im positive that put her over the top.