Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A theoretical question...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it be considered sick or a crime if your own sister or cousin gave you a blowj0b?

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incest man, their your blood and you shouldn't love them that way. ****** should be from ho's and ons and girls you have relationship with in a different context. Family is out, think of it like being with your moms.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gtownjuan said:
Incest man, their your blood and you shouldn't love them that way. ****** should be from ho's and ons and girls you have relationship with in a different context. Family is out, think of it like being with your moms.
I know, but what is the reasoning behind this?

The girl can't get pregnant from it. Why is it labeled as bad? I want an objective answer...

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reasoning behind it.

She cant get pregnant but its a blatant sex act! It putting sexual tension in a place it should not exist.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gtownjuan said:
The reasoning behind it.

She cant get pregnant but its a blatant sex act! It putting sexual tension in a place it should not exist.
according to who?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the sister is a minor there can be serious legal problems. Oral might also lead to the full thing...

I've often wondered what it would be like to have a sister but then I realize that I would probably have tried some stuff with her, so it's a good thing I don't have any sisters.

As for cousins. Whatever, in some states (hillbilly states) cousins have been known to marry.

Stuff like that can cause rifts in the family though.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
If the sister is a minor there can be serious legal problems. Oral might also lead to the full thing...

I've often wondered what it would be like to have a sister but then I realize that I would probably have tried some stuff with her, so it's a good thing I don't have any sisters.

lol

As for cousins. Whatever, in some states (hillbilly states) cousins have been known to marry.

Stuff like that can cause rifts in the family though.
Yes, but there is no real biological reason against it. There are only ethical barriers created by society for some reason. Not that I would ever agree with doing that it was just a question I could not come up with a logical answer to.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you make up your own right or wrong don't you? But whether or not you think it is a GOOD IDEA is another thing... and seeing as blow jobs are so damn common I'd say it's worth avoiding all problems like that.

I reckon you wouldn't even want to though. There's a genetic imperitive not to fuc'k your own sister. I personally, "just see her as a friend" as the HB would say about the AFC ;).

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gubby said:
Well you make up your own right or wrong don't you? But whether or not you think it is a GOOD IDEA is another thing... and seeing as blow jobs are so damn common I'd say it's worth avoiding all problems like that.

I reckon you wouldn't even want to though. There's a genetic imperitive not to fuc'k your own sister. I personally, "just see her as a friend" as the HB would say about the AFC ;).
read my above post.

I'm not talking about fvcking her since she could get pregnant and most likely would get a disfigured baby because of incest. I'm talking about her giving you a bl0wjob.

I don't even have a sister or female cousin. It's just a theoretical question.

However it seems that nobody can give me a logical answer other than "you just don't do that!"

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct in that there is no biological reason against oral. I don't think that nature considers oral to be sex. Heck I don't think anal is considered sex by nature.

Mom: Billy Bob and Mary Ann! What are you two doin?
Billy Bob: We ain't done nuttin wrong Ma. We just doin anals.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Maxtro said:
Mom: Billy Bob and Mary Ann! What are you two doin?
Billy Bob: We ain't done nuttin wrong Ma. We just doin anals.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Alot of people on this site preach, "Fvck what other people think, do what you want."

So, theoretically, if you had a sister who wanted to give you a blow job, and you wanted to get it, then there is no problem.

Now, theoretically, if you and your sister were the last people on earth, would you let her blow you then? hmmm

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
read my above post.

I'm not talking about fvcking her since she could get pregnant and most likely would get a disfigured baby because of incest. I'm talking about her giving you a bl0wjob.

I don't even have a sister or female cousin. It's just a theoretical question.

However it seems that nobody can give me a logical answer other than "you just don't do that!"
Bullsh*t. Hypothetical, theorhetical question my ass. This seems pretty serious to you. Youre looking for someone to tell you why you shouldnt do this, probably because youre about 5 seconds away from doing so. Here's why; because its the breaking of one of the most important social norms. Youre not suppose to have a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with someone in youre family. What if youre mom was hot and she wanted youre c*ck? I find it disturbing that you need someone to justify against this act that youre considering partaking in. Its not worth it man. There are millions of women in the world...find one that aint youre sister.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Bullsh*t. Hypothetical, theorhetical question my ass. This seems pretty serious to you. Youre looking for someone to tell you why you shouldnt do this, probably because youre about 5 seconds away from doing so. Here's why; because its the breaking of one of the most important social norms. Youre not suppose to have a SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with someone in youre family. What if youre mom was hot and she wanted youre c*ck? I find it disturbing that you need someone to justify against this act that youre considering partaking in. Its not worth it man. There are millions of women in the world...find one that aint youre sister.
ahahaha.

As I said earlier I don't have a sister. I don't have trouble getting women either.

Fact is that there simply is no logical answer to my question.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
What is the logical reason why you should not kill a man?
This is different.

There is no logical reason other than the painful consequences that we would have to go through - both mentally and physically (jail). It's our instinct to avoid pain.

Furthermore it's our core beliefs that get fed to us since birth that prevent us from killing each other without any reason. These core beliefs shape our conscience and thus morals.

That's why we feel remorse, fear or shame (pain) if we do something that goes against society's norms.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
There is no logical reason other than the painful consequences that we would have to go through - both mentally and physically

What about the consequences to your sister? She'd become desensitized and unfeeling over sex acts, a recipe for becoming the town wh0re.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religious bullsh!t pretty much.

Thus this sort of thing is considered taboo.

That is the flimsy reasoning in a nutshell.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the only thing is the ethical and moral issue, someone with no standards would go for it but 99 % of people find it just WRONG. But I must admit that Im glad I don't have a sister because, im sorry, it would be tempting. (I guess, I wouldnt really know though)