Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A test or being dumped?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this chic since back in the summer and lately she's started being distance not texting for a couple of days at a time, being *****y, resisting being kissed. etc I am probably being dumped. What should I do?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is nothing, you have to move on. There is no reason to work on a women since summer and still not be anywhere - FWB or GF. Lingering does nothing, neither does pursuing. Get a new women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Timmy,
Just play along but date as many chicks as you can!

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you don't get upset. Don't let her hate you. Then, date her friends (or at least a couple of your favorites).

SH

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she found someone new.

move along, go ghost.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been backing off for several days but tonight she gets really pissed cause I have not come to her house but she never invited me. She keeps saying I am welcome to anytime. But she lives 20 miles away from me and I don't want to show up uninvited. How can I redeem myself?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she can treat you like crap and it's ok, and you don't go to her house and she gets pissed....nice. Well, bud, prepare for the end.

Your options:
-Stop caring, and start getting mentally prepared to dump her.
-Hit the Nuke button soon, or when she mentions it agree with her 100% and get the fück out.
-Distance yourself more and more until she explodes, laugh, and dump her.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
Been backing off for several days but tonight she gets really pissed cause I have not come to her house but she never invited me. She keeps saying I am welcome to anytime. But she lives 20 miles away from me and I don't want to show up uninvited. How can I redeem myself?
Don't bother.

She's giving you a pretty clear message with her actions. You should respond appropriately, not try to "redeem" yourself, whatever that means.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
Redeem yourself??? You're joking right?

Wait.. ok.. sooooo you're dating this girl who isn't giving you any. On top of that she treats you like dirt and you're pretty sure she's about to dump you. Right? So your response to this is to kiss her ass and treat her BETTER? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

You can't make this sh!t up.

No man should ever allow a woman to treat him poorly for ANY length of time. Once a woman sh!ts on your head and you respond by saying: "Thanks for the hat.. how can I serve you?" That's when you know you're a faggot.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Redeem yourself??? You're joking right?

Wait.. ok.. sooooo you're dating this girl who isn't giving you any. On top of that she treats you like dirt and you're pretty sure she's about to dump you. Right? So your response to this is to kiss her ass and treat her BETTER? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

You can't make this sh!t up.

No man should ever allow a woman to treat him poorly for ANY length of time. Once a woman sh!ts on your head and you respond by saying: "Thanks for the hat.. how can I serve you?" That's when you know you're a faggot.
Just part of small town life. Very limited supply of single women.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Don't bother.

She's giving you a pretty clear message with her actions. You should respond appropriately, not try to "redeem" yourself, whatever that means.
Bingo. Any attempts at redemption in light of how she's behaving would make you look bad. Move on, she's doing her little "fade away" and possibly other dudes.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman acts cold, you act colder, frigid even with no explanation what so ever. Next.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should never get dumped. He should always be the one who dumps. Also, a man should never allow himself to live in uncertainty when it comes to the women in his life.

When you start noticing a girl acting this way, she is well on the way to checking out. The ONLY thing to do is a pre-emptive first strike. Give her a vague "This isn't working out for me" and leave. Either she will accept it (if she has another guy in the wings) or she will end up begging for you to come back.

Either way, her hand is forced and you don't live in uncertainty.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. You've already been dumped, and this is non-salvageable. Trying to salvage it will, at best, get you in the friendzone. Your value is low in her eyes, and she's hoping you get the hint. And if a woman ever tells you that it's over, it's WAY PAST OVER, like months ago!

Don't try to redeem yourself. What the f**k are you thinking? She treats you like sh*t and now you're asking for a 2nd serving or more of sh*t?

Going ghost for your own sake and getting another woman is the best thing that is for you.

Actions speak louder than words, and a woman's words don't mean sh*t.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad more and more people here are supporting PlayHer Man, once considered the scourge of SS because of his direct manner. Guys are catching on that he spits pure gold once they overlook the harsh delivery. He knows his shizz.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
How can I redeem myself?
By tunneling through 500 yards of sewage until you see daylight.

Five hundred yards. That's the length of five football fields.