A test of Player_Supreme style e-mails.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! These are some really GREAT ideas here!

let me know if you need my help.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to a party tonight, and I got a chance to practice this 'talking to the senses' and I realized... This is part of the true nature of seduction. I had two different women eating out of the palm of my hands tonight... I was just testing the waters once again, and wasn't really trying for numbers. (I've got three women in the works as it is... all within the week since school started)

In 'The art of Seduction' Robert Greene mentions as VERY important to a seduction; mastering the art of insinuation, mastering the art of the bold move, stir up the taboo, poeticizing your presence, entering their spirit, creating temptation, and keeping them in suspense.

This manner of talking to women falls into all of these categories and more, because you are using 'the demonic power of words' to 'prove yourself' that shows the woman that you 'pay attention to detail'... All very important aspects of seduction.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting. I just may have to try this approach and post my own results!

Keep postin your progress SPIS!

Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary

In 'The art of Seduction' Robert Greene mentions as VERY important to a seduction; mastering the art of insinuation, mastering the art of the bold move, stir up the taboo, poeticizing your presence, entering their spirit, creating temptation, and keeping them in suspense.

This manner of talking to women falls into all of these categories and more, because you are using 'the demonic power of words' to 'prove yourself' that shows the woman that you 'pay attention to detail'... All very important aspects of seduction.
Yeah the 'art of seduction" is almost straight out pimping style. Everything it talks about is what pimps do. For example:

Isolation: A pimp will isolate a woman from her environment as quickly as possible to break of her chain of support. Thats why you go to other towns to catch new ones then fly them back to your own town.

I recommend this book for anyone interested in learning the aspects of seduction.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a question for ya Player

What if you already have gotten with a girl, and you have been emailing back and forth a few times in a regular manner...

is it too much of a leap in congruency to switch email styles? I have been pretty friendly and funny so far and she digs me but is a little distant. I am wondering if I should try to finesse her like this.

Will it come off cheesy since I haven't done this from the start?

let me know what you think P_S

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
Here's a question for ya Player

What if you already have gotten with a girl, and you have been emailing back and forth a few times in a regular manner...

is it too much of a leap in congruency to switch email styles? I have been pretty friendly and funny so far and she digs me but is a little distant. I am wondering if I should try to finesse her like this.

Will it come off cheesy since I haven't done this from the start?

let me know what you think P_S
make your switch soft and gentle. use it only to increase her attraction to you.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
aighT!

peep the scenario. This is the girl I am dealing with

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35331

she recently had more trouble with her laptop and had to send it to the factory. her last email was one of anger and frustration, basically venting cuz now she cant work and stuff, understandable/ I'd be pissed too!

So my question for the Supreme Player is, how do I respond?

Do I sympathize with her plight? is that "sympin"???

it seems weird for me to reply with "hey thats a bummer, how about I make it all better by pullng you close and gracing your neck with fiery hot kisses until you are putty wrapped around my c0ck?"

As you can see...I suck at this and need help!

Reaction score
nahh man...don't even get into her troubles remember your not there to fix ho's problems. that's what her family and friends are for.

plus back in my days we used to use that one on white chicks and they fell for it like crazy...you know ohh the plight of the african male...

Look what happened to Patty Hurst. Especially after Sinque started hitting that *****...lol

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
LOL!

I see, so I should just jump straight into the "putty on my c0ck" routine then

thanks for the advice, player!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Results :

Well, the results finally came in, and I'm not willing to share the e-mail convo, but here is what happened, and I've been takin my time to work this, because we have a past and all...

After the first e-mail, she wrote 'I really don't know what to say about your e-mail.' and continued to say that she didn't really trust me because of my player ways.

The next letter, I made a confession of my weakness for women (and her in particular, and that it is partly her fault that I am so infatuated with he), and continued to lay it on thick in the reply.

She called me, and said that we should 'hang out more and talk more', I'll be setting up a date with her soon.

Will update...

Reaction score
Re: Results :

Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Well, the results finally came in, and I'm not willing to share the e-mail convo, but here is what happened, and I've been takin my time to work this, because we have a past and all...

After the first e-mail, she wrote 'I really don't know what to say about your e-mail.' and continued to say that she didn't really trust me because of my player ways.

The next letter, I made a confession of my weakness for women (and her in particular, and that it is partly her fault that I am so infatuated with he), and continued to lay it on thick in the reply.

She called me, and said that we should 'hang out more and talk more', I'll be setting up a date with her soon.

Will update...
1. Keep trying until you perfect the technique.
2. You should post the emails that you sent so we can tear them apart and re-write them if need be. That's how you learn this izm.
3. I like how she called you a player. Women have natural game and game reconizes game.
4. Sounds like she is taking the bait even though her gut instinct is that your a player "'hang out more and talk more'" She is skurred of getting played by you.
5. Never confess anything to women. Ever! The sun is always shinning in your life. The grass is always green. Being with you is like a dream come true...get it.

Good Luck.

Reaction score
I don't know if the Mod's will allow me to post this addy:

http://www.sexualkey.com/page01.htm

this is the place where I picked up the ebook that taught me how to understand the process behind that speed seduction stuff.

Instead of learning stupid scripts you learn how to create them yourself using any thing as the stumuli.

Mods: if this is incorrect procedure the please remove this post.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the 'sexual key' book, and even gave it out to a couple friends... that stuff is pretty incredible.

It literally opened my eyes to SS... and it's better then the SS learnt on this BB because it shows the 'pattern of a pattern' so that you can create your own patterns on the fly.

I also like how it says, 'try to tell stories from another persons perpective', because this allows you to get away with alot more then if you are talking in 'first person'.

comfort, excitment, sexual excitment, climax, repeat.

Sorry, I made a lot of AFC sounding remarks, in the letters and the types of editing needed would defeat the purpose of posting the e-mails...

Reaction score
Sorry, I made a lot of AFC sounding remarks, in the letters and the types of editing needed would defeat the purpose of posting the e-mails...

1. when you make those kinda of AFC remarks you ruin the effects of seeming like a super seducer.

2. Posting it will show others what to do and what not to do. But it's cool. Maybe over at the playaz place you can send me a copy on PM.

Reaction score
Here is a sample of one I sent out yesterday after I got back in town. I went with my 28 year old outta town for a couple of days:

I had a wonderful weekend babygirl. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with you. Friday nite was the BOMB! You know I am about cumming together. And that was the shizznit. As well as last night and this morning and Saturday morning and the middle of last night and all the other moments of time we spent together.

Standing on the wharf watching the sailboats....feeling the warm sun on our skins....laying in the sand on the beach...hearing the children playing and the crash of the waves....the soothing warm sand...as if we were in a world all of our own.

Just you and I. The world a place just for us.
Making love on a huge motel bed.

Kissing each other deeply.

Cumming in each others arms.

Laying in our wetness.

Sleeping in each others arms tranquilly.

you feel me babygirl.

and here is part of the email she sent back:

Daddy,

I feel you. I am glad you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did. It has to be one of the most relaxing couple of days since I can remember. I owe you in a major way and you can collect anytime. The best part about it is that we were both able to enjoy it so much together. The connection we have goes beyond words in that you seem to tap into what I need when I need it. My hope is that I can give you back the same in return. Your presence in my life is finally beginning to make sense to me and I appreciate every moment. You are the calm in the storm of my life at the moment.........(I edited out a part). I feel that when the storm has passed and if you are still standing at my side I should probably lock you in some kind of vault because you would be worth much more than your weight in gold.

Sex with you just keeps getting more magical. You really have turned me on to cumming together. Thank you for showing me a level that I hadn't imagined was there. I think there are certain times of the month that I am more sensitive inside than others and cause little breakthrough bleeding. It has already been addressed with the doctor a long time ago. I think I am not used to having so much sex in such a short period of time too, seriously. But you won't here any complaints from me. I will keep my mouth shut because there is nothing for me to complain about at all. You can wear a girl out and that is the way it should be. You are doing your job like you want a promotion or somethin...LOL. What are you applying for because you got the job<<<KISS>>>

I used my email to keep her in a dream state. Remembering the highs of the weekend. Like I read recently "seduction isn't a game for kids"

I think this will be the last email from this one that I will share, since my old heart is starting to warm to her....peace

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shouldn't have said AFC sounding... I will show the excerpts that I have problems with...

I'm doing good... and I'm not going to lie, yes, I did have sex with a couple women since we broke up (I have called them back by the way... ).

I called back after having a talk with (mutual friend)... she pointed out to me all the ways that I mistreated you, the ways that I was a bastard and am unworthy of your innocent softness... so, I deserve anything that you say to me.... that's what compelled me to try and make it up to you, the sweet sensitive goddess that you are. Even if I know that there is no way that I can truly undo the wrongs against you.
Note : The wrongs against her was basically dumping her rather then cheating on her because she is a religious virgin. So, there is probably little to no actual chance of me hooking up with this woman... but the real test was her reaction to the first e-mail, which turned out a little better then I expected. So, just because of the past that we had, which is discussed in the e-mails, I would prefer to keep these to myself.

I will try this with another woman, and will post e-mails with her because there is nothing to worry about and no explanations will be necessary.