Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Terrible Situation in my Marriage

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, last night my wife called me at 10:33pm and I wasn't at home. I got in at about 11:45pm. i wanted to call her but decided not to because I didn't feel like getting cussed out because I ruined her sleep, so i decided to call the next day

On the next day, I called her after I ate breakfast and when she answered the phone, she says "Why are you calling me?" and I was confused at this point but this began the drama.

She pretty much ended up telling me that I ****ed up by not calling her and accused me of "running the streets" even tho I was at my mom's house. I told her, but she didn't care. She was telling me that she's not gonna expect a phone call from me no more because she's tired of worrying about me, but I didn't think she cared too much because she's not being a "wife", we don't even live together and only been married a year.

she started telling me that she got a sign from God that we don't need to live together because she's trying to focus on school and that if i lived with her, I'd be a distraction. I told her i wouldn't bother her or talk to her if she's doing work, and she goes "I might wanna talk to you!!'

Then she says "I just wanna start over being single then eventually get re-married" and I was like:

Me: so you don't want to be married to me no more?
Her: No, i didn't say that. When I get re-married again and you're the one I marry then I'm re-marrying you.
<<<<<we're married now>>>>>>>
Me: That makes no..
Her: (cuts me off) EXCUSE ME but if you can't support my decision I made, then I gonna have to cut you off, because I'm about to cut all of my friends off too, like Crystal..
Me: But why would you wanna cut me off, when all I'm doing is helping you, I give you money to take care of the bills and all..
Her: God told me that I need to struggle so that I can appreciate him more.. so I don't need your money no more... thanks, but no thanks...

Basically, I'm trying to reason with her that if she wants to follow in God's path to righteous that leaving her husband (me) isn't the right answer, but she kept coming up with a excuse to counter anything i said. and this all started from a phone call...

I called her and told her "Ok, you can have your break.. i am not gonna fight with you no more..."

Then she says "I mean, we can be cool, and chill sometimes... and I won't divorce you. Just for right now, I just need some time alone to focus.."

i NEVER spend time with my wife, I'm like the last thing on her "things-to-do-list" I haven't physically seen my wife in 3 weeks. We don't live together or anything. I cut back on the phone calls. She used to have me call everyday, then i stopped calling for a week, then I'll call every other day. So before i get off the phone, she says:

Her: well, I'mma call you right back
Me: How, I'm gonna be at work
Her: well, just call me later, then...
Me: Bye
Her: Bye...

I don't ****ing understand no more. What would a real man do? I do love her. but I realize I need to leave her alone for a while, and I don't believe in divorce.. I need to get her to miss me, so that she'll appreciate me. I also need to gain the power back in my marriage. I need to get her respect too. Can someone PLEASE help me?! Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Are you for real??

This doesn't make sense!!!

What does God have to do with her not wanting to be with you? This is the exact opposite - the wife is suppose to with the husband and submit to him!! What bible is she reading????

Divorce her now!!!! She is most likely seeing someone else !!!

Quit being a chump and running away from your own home and have her leave!!

Don't have a baby with this nutcase -- she seems to have psychological problems!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
...I don't ****ing understand no more. What would a real man do? I do love her. but I realize I need to leave her alone for a while, and I don't believe in divorce.. I need to get her to miss me, so that she'll appreciate me. I also need to gain the power back in my marriage. I need to get her respect too. Can someone PLEASE help me?! Thanks for reading.
What the hell started her on this trip? She wasn't like this when you married her, was she? :nervous:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can do is sit and look at that post and drool. What in the holy fukk is that about? Why are you even married? This crazy hor can't even stand the sight of you. Dude, the mistake was marrying her, not getting the divorce. God will forgive you. I'm a Christian, too. Divorce her tomorrow, and you keep your dignity and self-respect. Do it not, you have a LONG road ahead of you.

Let go. Now.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually, where she lives is in an apartment that she LATER ended up telling me about. I stay with my f'king grandma, but i'm supposed to be living with her, my wife. Whenever my wife gets in a good mood, she keeps saying stuff like "Whenever my washer and dryer get here, and I buy some dishes, you're welcome to move in.." or "you can stay some nights over and we'll see where it goes from there..'

I also think she has some mental issues. because they're coming out of me. I don't know what else to do. No matter how hard I try, I can't get her to be a good "wife", she isn't even a good girlfriend. I married her only because I thought that she would change eventually, but she actually got worse. She be telling me that "I need to take care of home first.." but I don't even stay with her. I only been over there like 4 times, each being les than a hour. I even go as far as giving her $500 every paycheck, but she just shyts all over me, and if i don't give her the $500, she'll say "If you don't help me out, i'll find me somebody who will.." man, it's just a bunch of bullshyt that i keep putting up with b/c i'm hoping she'll change. i thought that God would help her become a better wife, but she's using Gods name as an excuse to leave me. I don't know what da fvck to say... i'm all fvcked up.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fall out of love with her ASAP and divorce this cookoo immediately. Religion is like alcohol, a little bit doesnt really harm you that much, and might even put you on a bit of a high. But take it too far, and you succumb to zealotry, lose the ability to think logically and rationally, and basically just f*** you life up.

Reembrase the logic and reason you were born with and get yourself out of this mess; God's help is optional, take my word for it.

"God told me that I need to struggle so that I can appreciate him more.." If there really was a God, that'd actually make me resent him more, not appreciate him. Great logic there!

Azanon

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure if its obvious to you or not but, you dont belong with this woman.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she a Louie Vuitton purse having chick. who makes a big deal out of getting her hair and nails done. she keeps saying she needs to keep her game up in her looks "getting exclusive", she got a new car, an apartment, and i'm staying with my grandma and driving a piece of shyt car that i bought from HER mom. Instead of looking out for me, she looked out for her older sister (who's a A-Class Gold digger)-her sister has a better car than her.. and sister doesn't work, and who refuses to. I'm being MENTALLY and VERBALLY ABUSED daily. And for what...? Nothing. I do GOOD and get PUNISHED for it. I fvcking hate breathing sometimes because it depresses me. I don't know why I even care but everytime I hear her voice; my heart pace speeds up, and I ask it not to. She's driving around in her car going every fvcking where yet she can't come see me because she doesn't have time or SHE'S NOT IN THE MOOD. SHE'S ALWAYS NOT IN THE MOOD. I fvcking love her but I hate to love her. I wish that I didn't, but my love for her is out of my control because I'm brainwashed by her false promises because she doesn't know what she wants. Has anyone ever been with someone who decides to do something one second then in a matter of seconds, she changes her mind? Well, I'm MARRIED to someone like that. I haven't fvcked her since Dec 2005. I'm always fvcking other girls because my own wife won't fvck me. i get tired of fvcking other people. I've fvcked 27 other girls during my marriage to this bytch, and everytime i fvck, i pretend its my wife. My wife doesn't know this... i don't know what else to do.

Reaction score
I remeber you from a few years ago - you been here for 3 years and you yet fall into the the submissive "nice" guy trap???? This position of inferiority is not normal for a man!!! you must have been very lonely to marry her - but now you are even lonlier!!!!!!

This is why I'm so harsh with you bastards because men are being destroyed for their less than masculine behavior!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!

Read my thread...The Natural Order of Things...and get your shyt together!!...http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480

Reaction score
Send me a PM!

The first thing you should do is stop giving her money!!!!

The second thing is do NOT have sex with her!!! You do NOT want to get her pregnant or else you will be a miserable man for the rest of your life!!!

She is most likely sexing other dudes anyway!

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a sex shop and buy a strapon. Then go by the bank and take out as much $$$$ as the daily limit allows. Talk to a teller to take out more cash.

Then go see your wife. Present her with the strapon and your money. Make sure you use plenty of lube because you may not be able to walk the next day.

Repeat this 3-4 times a week as needed. And don't forget to go to work. You need to work as much as you can so you can give the money to your wife. It belongs to her after all. What did you do to earn it?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great Gaia says he has fvcked over 27 girls since being married to this girl. Gaia you have not banged 27 girls. If you banged 27 girls you would not be in this predicament. You have oneitis do to being insecure and inexperienced with woman.

Why the fvck would you give someone money that you don't even live with. This guy is not a christian he is another religion could be muslim or hindu. But now to get to the problem at hand.

Every religion whether christian, muslim, or hindu says that when a man wants to fvck his wife she cannot refuse him unless on her period. This girls is not religious she is just playing the religious card. She is a selfish bitvvch.

Get a divorce it will be better for you in the long run. This girls will cause you nothing but problems. She doesn't respect you as a man and never will.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You don't have a wife you have a parasite...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was about to say the same thing about marital unfaithfulness. Whether or not she's actually "sexing other dudes," she's essentially being unfaithful to you. Divorce her. Then find someone else, and don't be a f*cking chump next time.

And cut it out with giving her money. Are you retarded?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a joke, there's no way someone can be this gullible.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what is it called when you ignore someone on purpose? I remember reading a thread on here about it and it got me good once but I don't know what it's called.... but yes, i have been that guillible and i really did fvck 27 other chics. I'm talented at pulling other women its just that I'm not at all interested in them because they can't satisfy my TRUE need which is to be with the woman who is my wife. These other women can't be her because they're not her. While I'm with other women, I'm LONGING for my wife. After I'm done fvcking, I get a guilty conscious...