Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A tendency

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't come on this forum for like a year. I come like once every two weeks now barely comment. But I just find it funny how much of a clique like situation it's become. Seems like highschool all over again. Most guys here want plates. Some guys want long term relationships. The problem is that some of you ****ing pussies swear there's only one way. Life is black or white. Guess what it isn't. Potato, potato. Tomato, tomatao. However you wanna say it. Do what makes you happy but don't attack others because they think differently. I don't get it

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't come on this forum for like a year. I come like once every two weeks now barely comment. But I just find it funny how much of a clique like situation it's become. Seems like highschool all over again. Most guys here want plates. Some guys want long term relationships. The problem is that some of you ****ing pussies swear there's only one way. Life is black or white. Guess what it isn't. Potato, potato. Tomato, tomatao. However you wanna say it. Do what makes you happy but don't attack others because they think differently. I don't get it
It's the childishness, some of the guy's on here are still children. They want everone to be like them. Yes, very elementary/highschool.

oops, forgot to mention, "whiney little b!tches"

Last edited: