Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a stripper gave me her numbers. Now what should I do?

luv2spwg

Reaction score
I went to a strip club couple weeks ago. Got into couple of VIP's with one girl.

Went there again this week. She came up to me and sat next to me. She told me she remembers me. Then asked me if I work, I told her I am a student, she showed me a picture of her child. Later, I did some more VIPs with her. Then during the dance, she asked me if I got a gf. I said no. She then asked me to lets exchange phone numbers. I said ok.

What should I do now? I totally did not expect that and don't know what to do. I mean, I have never dated a stripper. Any advise?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you like cocaine and girl's with lunatic ex-boyfriends.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you told her you're a student she's not after you for money. She's hot for you, plain and simple.

Call her. Soon enough that she doesn't forget or find another fellow who will give her if she's hard up for some booty and seeking a target.

P.S. Have industrial-strength condoms on hand.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, you are her client and most likely the reason she remembered you is because you were her VIP who probably tipped good and she wants to keep you as her main client aka sugar daddy.

She could be a stripper in the clubs and a real life prostitute on the side.... either way its money is what ultimatley she could be after.

luv2spwg said:
, she showed me a picture of her child.
That is fvcked up right there. She is baring her t1ts and ass to the crowd and goes right up to a client and shows her a picture of her baby!! common sense tends to fly out the window with these women. Care to guess where and under what circumstances that baby was conceived?? could it be that you are being set up into becoming "baby daddy" number 2?! child-support payments tend to be the new business venture these days.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

luv2spwg

Reaction score
Jayer said:
How was the vip? did she let you touch her all over? How much money did you drop?
It was fun. She led me touch pretty much everywhere except down there. I dropped hundreds of dollars.

Jimbo2k said:
Do you appear like you have money?
I appeared like I have a few hundred dollars to spend. Did that made me look loaded?

DJDamage said:
Care to guess where and under what circumstances that baby was conceived?? could it be that you are being set up into becoming "baby daddy" number 2?! child-support payments tend to be the new business venture these days.

You mean I have to support her child if I date her? Thats kinda weird, cuz I am a kid myself who still lives with parents and uses parents' money.

But I mean, she decided not to have an abortion and raised her child by herself. Thats an honorable thing to do, so she could be a decent person, right?

Thanks for all your advises, but keep them coming.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
luv2spwg said:
You mean I have to support her child if I date her?
No it means that she is going to make another baby with you and you will support that child.

luv2spwg said:
But I mean, she decided not to have an abortion and raised her child by herself. Thats an honorable thing to do, so she could be a decent person, right?
An honorable thing to do is get married so the kid will start his life on the right foot. An honorable thing to do is to quit this lifestyle for the benefit of her family and to find a safer more respectable environment to work in. Those days any fool can make a baby and has nothing to do with honor.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Hope you like cocaine and girl's with lunatic ex-boyfriends.
P.S. Have industrial-strength condoms on hand.
Why did you answer her directly when she asked if you have a GF? This woman shows her titz and a$$ to strange men everyday, yet she wants to know if you have a GF?! LOL. I would never answer a stripper that question. "None of your fvucking business!" is my answer.
You virgins crack me up.

I'd rather a stripper who pulls in $100k/yr from morons than a schoolteacher who ****s 30 guys/yr trying to land the guy with the 100k+/yr salary. I'm not trying to justify strippers here, but really these guys have obviously never actually meet any (well maybe the ones who took their money and gave them their bitter attitudes).

Hors are hors regardless of their occupation. In general strippers are more hustlers than *****s and can get guys to open their wallets without opening their panties. Normal hors (read: the kinds of girls that you wouldn't start a post about their careers) cant do that so they give it up and expect a return on their investment.

I have no idea where any of you guys are from but drugs like cocaine are more the norm for people with an active nightlife than not. To be honest I can probably only rattle off about 5% of people that I grew up with who have not ever done coke. I can tell you the % of strippers that I hang out with that dont do coke is higher, or at least they hide it better.

OP - you definetly sound like a cash cow. Dont judge people by their jobs (or sterotypes about their jobs) but dont be stupid either and realize that you're being used.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
luv2spwg said:
It was fun. She led me touch pretty much everywhere except down there. I dropped hundreds of dollars.
You're her trick. Nothing more. Nothing you do, say or pay her will turn you into anything but a walking sausage with a wallet.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are a waste of money. In most cases (not all) its those washed up party girls from high school (who are faukin mad hot might I add, not always though) that never decided what to do with their lives. So they strip.

But there are other reasons that I am not sure of.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burn the number.

Giving well paying customers their phone number is Stripping 101.

At this point, unless proven otherwise, all she sees you as is $$$$.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds of dollars!?!?! :eek:

That changes the whole equation. It might be different if you got one dance.

She has you tagged as a sucker, period, and is attracted enough to you to want to do you for hundreds of more dollars..

Forget it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. :rolleyes:

A multi-millionaire who could wipe his ass with Benjamins dropping 'em on lap dances, I might understand.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since the book the game came out there have been a number of guys on here bashing other people man I hate that.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a student and you have hundreds to blow on a stripper:crazy: . How?? Tell me!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a stripper's number? Why did you give her hundreds of dollars? She did her job well it looks.

BTW Cocaine is the sh!t. :whistle: