Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a story and some advice

pumptydumpty

Reaction score
i've read this board for some time and got some nice tips and tricks to compliment my dj style.

i just wanted to share an experience i had

it's 1998 i'm living in london as a student and sharing a flat with 2 guys and 2 girls.

things have been slow all week and it's now fri night. we all get *****d up to the nine's and go hit the local bars in upscale west end (posh totty aplenty).

we're on the first pint and i see her sitting at the bar with 2 friends. she's a perfect 10 and the eye contact has been done once. it happens again i download from my long term memory the dj bible, smile and it's reciprocated. 10 second pause and he's in the blocks running shoes on , starters gun goes and he's off like a greased cougar from the planet itchy 8ollocks.

i'm over in a flash and talking away . it's going great for 15 mins, then her 3rd friend arrives who she's not seen for ages. fearing the brush off i go for the digits. to my surprise it's denied.

i don't get mad or feel bad just cooly say " well it's been nice talking and i better get back to my flatmates, as it's my round and they look thirsty."

so back i go and suffer the hard luck and your useless bs from guys and girls that have no clue and no sex as well.

An hour later in she comes it's a 5'10 stunner blonde nice suit etc... same deal and i'm in and leave with her at the end of the night.

the snooty one that dissed me sees me talking to more than her apearance equal and starts to observe. i held the door open for the blond bit and her friends as we leave getting me smiles and scowls from the other one. i get the digits and i'm good to go.

wait my mandatory 3 days to call (torture though, but never sooner than 3) and arrange to meet at a small coffee shop for a chat mid day. we're hitting it off eye contact it's all going great, smiles light hand touches etc... .finish my coffee and we decide on another one.

i'm at the counter about to pay when i get my shoulder tapped . it's the snooty beach from the other night that denied me.she has obvously seen the level of woman i've pulled and regretted her decision.

she's giving me some story about how she wasn't well and was so sorry sh'ed been rude , not herself etc.... so she offers me her digits alredy written down . i smile the same sickly evil one she gave while dissing me and respond, "no thanks, but thanks for offering anyway, better late than never". 3 guys at the bar who were scoping her have jaws that hit the floor. i give the last, depressed looking of them all the nod and grin and make my way back to my date who asks what the story was. i tell her and we piss ourself laughing well within earshot of the disser and he snooty pals. i dated this girl for 6 months and still havn't done better 3 years later.

the moral of the story is this

the respect i had for myself for turning the tables gave my confidence a huge booster shot and i tell u it felt dammmmmm goooood. everytime i thought about the scene i laughed and smiled so i used to think about it just prior to doing the approach. it seemed to boost me - i still do it.

never put any woman on a pedestal. the really pretty ones have the same fears as the normal looking ones. they are only more practiced in huting guys. this little hoor i bet had never had any guy reject her well she had now. and it was me heh heh.

the blond one confirmed my suspicion that really pretty women often don't get hit on nearly as often as you'd imagine. we look at them and assume they are spoken for or we are lacking in confidence to assume they would be into you. she didn't date that often btw

thirdly my final pearl of wisdom if you have a chance to get revenge on a woman who had dissed you. DO IT. !

do it now........ do it good............... do it twice !!! but the key phrase here is JUST DO IT.

peace and lots of poontang to ya all.

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other lesson to be learned here is that when a hottie passes on the opportunity to be with you, that only means something better is going to be available soon!

If we can remember this one thing, we won't be afraid of rejection. We'll look at it as a good thing.

I was dating a gal who was hot, but I had some misgivings about. I didn't have any other opportunities, so I stuck with her. She ended up being "too busy" to see me three consecutive times (broke dates). I moved on, and had fun with a better-looking, younger gal with less baggage and more potential last weekend, even while I was with another gal who wanted to go home with me. I passed as she's a friend I like spending time with, but nothing else. This week, I got the digits from the good-looking, young gal and look forward to seeing what happens here. If it doesn't work out, I know something better is around the corner. But I feel good knowing I can arouse the interest of a woman 15 years younger than me, even with her having full knowledge of my age.

No woman is the beginning or the end of your world!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was an awesome story. Very entertaining.

Can't wait to get my ass over to London myself.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys,

this stuff really happens when you get the hang of this DJing stuff. This reminds me a little of a post I made a few weeks back where a similar thing happened.

Good job Pumpty!

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay Pumbty!!

You showed that arrogant man-destroyer! Guess you tought her one hell of a lesson now...

Btw, there ain't no such thing as a perfect 10

Ack

------------------
"Some say I got a bad attitude,
But that don't change the way I feel about you,
And if you think this thought might bring me down,
look again 'cause I ain't wearin' no frown!"
-Ugly Kid Joe

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I love stories like that!

It's great to dish out the revenge. Even better when it is unplanned, and you reject her not to be mean, but BECAUSE you have better things to do.

Great story.