A somewhat unique situation

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes hang out at this one nightclub. No cover, I hang with a few friends, dance with some Filipinas that are really just "dancing friends" etc.....
There's this one chick. Many moons ago, I was kinda flirting with her and she seemed interested. She's "OK" looking, but I was not really that serious. We exchanged numbers, but we never went out. One time oughta boredom, I called her pretending to be someone else....just a silly prank call, but she went totally crazy on me. Said that I shouldn't have called her when she was at work...blah blah blah. I tried to explain that I was just trying to add some fun to her life, but OK, I was sorry.....Whatever..........
She goes around the club telling every female that will listen how I'm such a terrible guy....I know a lot of these chicks she was talking to, and they were laughing at her behind her back for creating so much drama out of nothing. They tell me she's kinda crazy (well yeah.........!!!)
Here's the deal. She's started bringing a friend to the club. Smoking !!! A 9 or a 10.....This chick has guys on her all night trying to hook up, but she just dances then leaves with Ms. Nutjob every night.
I want to work it. Do I go up to her and say "Don't judge me based on what your friend is saying.....Let me explain........"
The big problem is that these 2 never are separate the whole evening. Advice welcome...........

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for explanations. Just put your game on her. She will eventually form her own judgment of you, or edit her Ms. nutjob's version of you.

Your present actions will speak voluminously more than rumors.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a "good" friend of the crazy one, she'll tease you and then embarass you in front of as many people as possible.

You have to separate the haters from the targets, and that's almost impossible if they show up together and leave together. You'd never get more than 10 minutes alone with her, and can you imagine how hateful the crazy one would be if she came back to her friend and you were chatting it up with her?

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can try, but it'll be a battle with the crazy one, she will **** block you every chance she gets.
give it a try