Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A "smile" does NOT mean interest

Zone20

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood why so many people think a smile means a HB is interested.

For example - if I was in a store and an ugly chick happened to smile at me, I would smile back. It's being nice, being polite.

If a fat chick smiled at me, I would smile back. What are you going to do? Scorn her?

I think a smile is a very subjective.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you smile back out of politeness to the fat chick in exactly the same way as you do to a girl you're interested in. Does your eyes dilate at the fat chick? Do you hold them the same length.

My smile certainly isn't the same in both of these scenarios. Neither is theirs. You can tell the difference, and so can they.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:
I never understood why so many people think a smile means a HB is interested.

For example - if I was in a store and an ugly chick happened to smile at me, I would smile back. It's being nice, being polite.

If a fat chick smiled at me, I would smile back. What are you going to do? Scorn her?

I think a smile is a very subjective.
I guess it depends you know? If she only looks at you once and smiles its definitley just being nice or polite, but in a social situation where she looks at you from time to time then smiles or just looks at you....maybe there could be a smidgen of interest?

Most girls I encounter smile at me once, but keeps persistantly staring at me time to time, its weird because I dont have boogers hanging out of my nose or anything....dont know whats wrong. :confused:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone, you are 100% correct. A smile might or might not mean interest.

However, it means something POSITIVE. And a positive sign is better than not sign and much better than bad signs.

So...a smile opens the doors.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Zone, you are 100% correct. A smile might or might not mean interest.

However, it means something POSITIVE. And a positive sign is better than not sign and much better than bad signs.

So...a smile opens the doors.
:rockon:

Smiling shows that a person is receptive to conversation and is more easily approachable.

Smiling is a very healthy response but I would rather make friends or game any girls that smiles.

comic_relief