A site like this for WOMEN?

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually you know what im going to do....Im going to make an account on that website and act like a girl so i can get information lol. Maybe ill make a nice thread saying "WHY THE F*** CANT WE LIKE NICE GUYS"what do you guys think?

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sry for posting agian....but i just noticed something. Unlike this website there website(which is obviosly for woman) allows you to pick your sex. (Hmmm wonder what would happen if i do...put it as male)

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear GOD!
I actually visited that site out of curiosity. I've never read such innane gibberish in my life.
It's good for a laugh i supose.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WannabeDonJuan2
Haha here's a post where a guy kinda acted like a DJ and got the girl real confused...

http://www.badgirlswirl.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36328

When she phoned him and asked him out and he was all monotonous and bored, he was probably watching the simpsons or doing something fun. She should ask him to come over and have sex.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know whats kinda funny....
We call them ilogical....and they call us ilogical...
This defenetly adds to that old line
"Men are from Mars and Woman from Venus"

You know there advice really is evil what the hell does the relationship HAVE to be under there control.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaa

Guess they dont have enuff strategies there......

here we have lots and lots of GURus....even a bible dedicated to seduction skillssss.....they are wayyyy behind...

however this is dangerous ****...hope they wouldnt know too much of our game here.....