Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A simple tip to deal with flaking.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
And if anyone comes here and says it still gets him pu55y then your dumb remember its quality not quantity that counts, I'd rather do a quality girl who has high self esteem then some cheap run of the mill average chick, keep the standards high.

See the problem is everyone has a different def of quality. For me quality is a girl that
1. Can cook.
2. Virgin or just fvcks BF> no more than 3 sexual partners in lifetime.
3. Doesn't drink or smoke.
4. Does not got to clubs or bars.
5. Is at least a 7 in looks.
6. Intelligent.

Now not too many girls that are past the age of 20 meet that criteria. I would say 10% tops.

If your active in the game and are fvcking woman than you will realize not too many girls meet these 6 points.

In todays age that saying quality over quantity is just about dead.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let my prey come to me these days it gives me better success, I don't deal with %'s or ratios, I'm too busy doing what I want to do then count how many girls I've talked to.

My gf meets and exceeds your expectations by a huge amount.

1 : Cant cook but is learning
2 : Was virgin till I met her
3 : Does drink wine at dinner
4 : Does go to clubs with me and her girl mates and their bf's, thinks the single guys at clubs are weirdo's and cant get a girl in the daytime so they hunt girls at night using cheap tricks, thats her words exactly.
5 : Did get offered to do small time modelling but declined as shes camera shy, shes a size 8 right now and looking to get back to a size 6 and looks cute if not hot.
6 : Is doing optometry.

Once you set your standards high then you meet girls that meet your expectations, and don't lower your standards just cause some girl is about to give you some, your a man and can control yourself. Trust me quality girls like knowing that your a man that can get what you want but can still say no to sex when your expectations are not met.

And yea your right colds don't work 100% of the time but they work really well if you know exactly what you want and only talk to girls that fit your ideal. It did for me.

There are still alot of good quality girls out there, its your job to find them and then see if they are worth keeping, and many of these girls don't want to date a guy who sleeps with every girl that comes his way. Remember girls don't want a prick they want a nice guy that knows what he wants when he wants it and leads the way and shows her why he's the prize.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See you already know what you want now stop wasting time chasing up useless girls and go out and find girls that will talk to you and will go out with you. Plenty out there and if I can find one you damn know you can too.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Not knocking lookyoung's field tested experience, but it seems immature, and embarrassing especially for a refined man. If it works great !! but I think what separates us (mature men) from the typical idiots , we know we can get women and how to get women, we know all the games and tricks and different tactics...but We should strive to be above that.

I'm gonna agree with KillaPetehog, this thread is better suited for AFC rookies, not a mature man who does not need to get pussy by any means necesary.
Your a refined man.:crackup: First of all your 27 years old. 80% of your bangs should be between the ages of 18-24. A refined man is alot older than 27.

LOL you saying I am a rookie. I can almost guarantee that I have banged more woman than you.

Man alot of fvcking haters on this board. I wonder why?:D

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think this is a fun, ****y comment and I could see myself doing it. NOT because I’m desperate for female attention but because I’m showing her what she's missing out on. And more then likely when if she calls back then I tell her straight up what’s up, no bull and if she flakes after we make plans then it's next. You guys who call and get no answer give up to easily. I want and enjoy the challenge. It's different when it's a chick who has been showing you interest because that’s most likely just a bytch mode test and **** that. But a chick you cold approached and have put not effort in to what’s the worse you can lose. By showing her a pic of what she is missing out on will make her think twice. Obviously you have to be attractive and for this to work. I say it's a fun way to put a flaky ***** in her place.

You guys act like you have to live by some certain code. Don’t call a bytch this many times or don’t do this. Bottom line is if you have your confidence and your mindset you can do whatever the **** you want to do. Well at least I know that because It just comes natural to me but I guess for you unnaturals you do every ****ing thing those guys in the book tell you to do. I guess to each’s own. It’s all about being unique and different. Least that’s my outlook

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
if an ugly guy shows his pic and says "look what you are missing out on!!!!" then obviously the girl will laugh and never get back to you

a hot guy can pull this off though

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vegas_pimp said:
if an ugly guy shows his pic and says "look what you are missing out on!!!!" then obviously the girl will laugh and never get back to you

Excatly i mean my smile and looks alone can win most chicks over but when you have sexy ass abs and you have the (V) going on then this chick will definitely think twice about her decision:cry:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original poster's advice is try-hard.

But I also disagree that you should instantly "next" a chick for flaking.

Simply make the time you DO spend with her more enjoyable and always leave her wanting more. If you make yourself too available, then she'll take time with you for granted and flake a lot or generally be unresponsive.

Also keep in mind that girls at clubs are disassociative and that they are in nowhere NEAR the same emotional state they were in at the club when they are at home ironing clothes. A girl can be completely attracted to you in the moment and then later be too distracted or bored or mentally dissociative or overcome by her environment and other stuff going on in her life to feel that same level of attraction.

Don't take it personally. You chaps who are saying "next" at the drop of a hat are taking her flake as a rejection or as disrespect, when it might be the case that she's just really ADD and forgetful or has some legitimate excuse.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vegas_pimp said:

Well obviously this is going to work much better if your good looking. If your totally ugly then this technique will not get you any responses.

You have to be at least average looking.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
I actually think this is a fun, ****y comment and I could see myself doing it. NOT because I’m desperate for female attention but because I’m showing her what she's missing out on. And more then likely when if she calls back then I tell her straight up what’s up, no bull and if she flakes after we make plans then it's next. You guys who call and get no answer give up to easily. I want and enjoy the challenge. It's different when it's a chick who has been showing you interest because that’s most likely just a bytch mode test and **** that. But a chick you cold approached and have put not effort in to what’s the worse you can lose. By showing her a pic of what she is missing out on will make her think twice. Obviously you have to be attractive and for this to work. I say it's a fun way to put a flaky ***** in her place.

You guys act like you have to live by some certain code. Don’t call a bytch this many times or don’t do this. Bottom line is if you have your confidence and your mindset you can do whatever the **** you want to do. Well at least I know that because It just comes natural to me but I guess for you unnaturals you do every ****ing thing those guys in the book tell you to do. I guess to each’s own. It’s all about being unique and different. Least that’s my outlook
To all the DJ's out there read this post very careful. This post should be in the DJ bible. There is alot of wisdom in this post.

WHO GIVES A FVCK IF THE A GIRL DOES NOT CALL YOU BACK IN A COLD APPROACH. You will never see the b1tch again.

FVCK THE RULES.
FVCK THE METHODS.

FIND THE STYLE THAT SUITS YOU AND JUST DO IT.

vegas_pimp

Banned
Reaction score
i think another good thing to do is to tell a girl who flaked on u the following:

"hey i wanna actually say thanks for ditchin me today, i actually ended up callin my ex and apparently we still love each other, so we got back together, so thanks for letting that opportunity happen, take care"

STING

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys seem to have alot of built up anger towards alot of things, and I don't think you understand what me and killapete are trying to tell you.

Here I'll make this really dumb so you understand OK. I don't have time to go around txting girls Ive talked to to set up a date or whatnot. I call up once when and if I get free time then try and set something up for the next time I'm free. If there is no response I leave a short voice mail and continue doing what I'm doing for that week.

There are no rules that I follow just don't have time to deal with crap, you don't have to show a woman what she's missing out on, bottom line is they don't really care because they are most likely too busy doing their own thing living their own life. Many girls I've dated have had this happen to them and when you sit down and talk about it its a nice laugh to have over some guy trying hard to impress them.

There are many reasons why a girl wont answer you don't need to know them or need to show them what they are missing out on. For every girl that doesn't answer back theres one that will, so why waste time chasing around when you can spend that time doing something else.

And honestly when you stop trying to deal with flaky women for some strange reason you suddenly find yourself double or triple booking for dates with women that are interested. I still cant put my finger on it but the busier I am the more women want to date me.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how I deal with flakes if I'm uncertain about a woman's interest level:

Send her a text message about a week later saying, "You still alive?"

If she responds, you're good to go. If no reponse, then she hates you. Either way it settles the situation.

"Zee Germans"

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me first say this. I respect both sides of the argument, no hate emanating from me, I can see what you're both getting at.

But I agree with Killa and the diamond analogy.

Already you're fixating on a girl who is in all likeliness NOT fixating on you. Who is in the driving seat?...'hmmm, gee, let me think about that one Bob'

If a woman did that to you would you be all "Hmmm, she needs to re address her looks, she must be confident, why didn't see it before!?"

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
You guys seem to have alot of built up anger towards alot of things, and I don't think you understand what me and killapete are trying to tell you.

Here I'll make this really dumb so you understand OK. I don't have time to go around txting girls Ive talked to to set up a date or whatnot. I call up once when and if I get free time then try and set something up for the next time I'm free. If there is no response I leave a short voice mail and continue doing what I'm doing for that week.

There are no rules that I follow just don't have time to deal with crap, you don't have to show a woman what she's missing out on, bottom line is they don't really care because they are most likely too busy doing their own thing living their own life. Many girls I've dated have had this happen to them and when you sit down and talk about it its a nice laugh to have over some guy trying hard to impress them.

There are many reasons why a girl wont answer you don't need to know them or need to show them what they are missing out on. For every girl that doesn't answer back theres one that will, so why waste time chasing around when you can spend that time doing something else.

And honestly when you stop trying to deal with flaky women for some strange reason you suddenly find yourself double or triple booking for dates with women that are interested. I still cant put my finger on it but the busier I am the more women want to date me.
1. No I don't have any anger built in me. Are you a mind reader?
2. Sending a text takes 3-10 seconds.
3. Flaking is part of the game. If your active in the game then you would know this.
4. Sending a text to some girl you coldapproached is not wasting time.

The bottom line is this method will get you a date 20% of the time and will get you a response almost everytime.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
IRONY

I agree with typical on this big time.

These are two schools of thought.

I'm not here to criticize. They both lead to the same thing in different ways.

Let me get this straight. So you say that The whole "pictures tactic" revolves around the fact that you are good looking?

And sending her that "picture" makes her suddenly think....(gasP..I just lost out on a good-looking guy.)

But you know what the irony is?

If your game REVOLVED around your looks at that particular time...she NEVER would have flaked on you in the first place.

It's not your looks. She already knows you're good-looking. She's seen you already. She flaked on you because of something else. Sending that pics doesn't really do shyt because she didn't flake on you because of your looks...

According to your theory, if you were GOOD-looking already...then she never would have flaked..otherwise WHY IN THE FUK would you send her a picture of you when she already saw you?

You're a good looking guy.
She knows you are good looking guy.

She never would have flaked...if it was only your looks that was the problem.

But you see...she DID flake on you.

and what good does sending a picture do?

it's not your looks that suck.
it's something else.

Check out this scenario.

That's like a good-looking guy who talks to a girl.
Girl checks out good-looking guy. She thinks, "he's good looking."
Good-looking guy gets girl's number.
Girl flakes on him.
Good-looking guy thinks to himself, "I have to get her attention back."
Maybe i should send a picture of myself to let her know how hot I am.
Good looking guy thinks, "I should send a picture of myself to make her think again."

um.

why?

it's not your looks. It's your fukin wack ass game. She's already seen you, buddy. and you look like a pathetic loser, sending a pic. Did I mention she's already seen you? And it's not the looks..but your game?

My point is this. If you are good-looking. And you see her. And she flakes on you. She didn't flake on you because of your looks. So what do you do? you send her a picture of yourself like a chump. I don't know a MAN who sends pictures of themselves.

i don't know how else to explain it. It's like this. You are looking to buy a diamond. There's a guy or girl who shows you a diamond. you decide you don't want the diamond. Then two days later, the guy sends you picture of the diamond. LOOK AT WHAT YOU MISSED OUT!

Fuk you bytch. Stop sending me spam! Stop bothering me! I already saw the diamond already, you dumb fuk! :D

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
PETE HOG SAYS
1. The whole picture tactic revolves around the fact that your goodlooking. LOOKYOUNG SAYS Girls have wanted to fvck me before strictly cause of my looks. So looks are part of the puzzle.

PETE HOG SAYS[/B.
2. Sending a pic doesn't do sh1t. because she did not flake on you because of your looks. LOOKYOUNG SAYS Read some of the coldapproach journals on sosuave. You will see that very few guys get dates off of the coldapproach. In a coldapproach a girl still may think your goodlooking but may flake on you anyway.

PETE HOG SAYS
3. Its not your looks its your game. LOOKYOUNG SAYS If game was the determining factor on woman flaking than I would never get flaked on.

PETE HOG SAYS I don't know a man who sends pictures of themselves. LOOKYOUNG SAYS sending a pic has nothing to do with being a man.

An example of a man is someone who does not take **** from nobody. If I am walking down the street and a guy that is 6"4 and 240 pounds of 2% body fat were to disrespect me in anyway I will slap him and challenge him on the spot.

I have has many street fights as Rickson gracie. I am unique in that I am a prettyboy but will fight at the drop of a dime and woman love men like that.

I bench press close to 300 pounds.
I am a Braz jiu-jitsu practitioner.
I have dated over 100 woman.
I have never stole a thing in my life.
I have always respected my family.
I have fvcked people up for messing with the weak.
I treat everyone with respect.
I am very honest.

Pete hog these are makings of a man. Do you have these makings. You might have 1 or 2 but I bet you don't have all of them.

SENDING A PIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A MAN.

Being on sosuave and giving people tips does not make you a man.

BTW what would you do against a guy that was 6"4 240 pounds who spit on your face? Let me guess you would call the police. And you would probably say this makes you a man.

Your wrong this makes you a chump.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
IRONY

I agree with typical on this big time.

These are two schools of thought.

I'm not here to criticize. They both lead to the same thing in different ways.

Let me get this straight. So you say that The whole "pictures tactic" revolves around the fact that you are good looking?

And sending her that "picture" makes her suddenly think....(gasP..I just lost out on a good-looking guy.)

But you know what the irony is?

If your game REVOLVED around your looks at that particular time...she NEVER would have flaked on you in the first place.

It's not your looks. She already knows you're good-looking. She's seen you already. She flaked on you because of something else. Sending that pics doesn't really do shyt because she didn't flake on you because of your looks...

According to your theory, if you were GOOD-looking already...then she never would have flaked..otherwise WHY IN THE FUK would you send her a picture of you when she already saw you?

You're a good looking guy.
She knows you are good looking guy.

She never would have flaked...if it was only your looks that was the problem.

But you see...she DID flake on you.

and what good does sending a picture do?

it's not your looks that suck.
it's something else.

Check out this scenario.

That's like a good-looking guy who talks to a girl.
Girl checks out good-looking guy. She thinks, "he's good looking."
Good-looking guy gets girl's number.
Girl flakes on him.
Good-looking guy thinks to himself, "I have to get her attention back."
Maybe i should send a picture of myself to let her know how hot I am.
Good looking guy thinks, "I should send a picture of myself to make her think again."

um.

why?

it's not your looks. It's your fukin wack ass game. She's already seen you, buddy. and you look like a pathetic loser, sending a pic. Did I mention she's already seen you? And it's not the looks..but your game?

My point is this. If you are good-looking. And you see her. And she flakes on you. She didn't flake on you because of your looks. So what do you do? you send her a picture of yourself like a chump. I don't know a MAN who sends pictures of themselves.

i don't know how else to explain it. It's like this. You are looking to buy a diamond. There's a guy or girl who shows you a diamond. you decide you don't want the diamond. Then two days later, the guy sends you picture of the diamond. LOOK AT WHAT YOU MISSED OUT!

Fuk you bytch. Stop sending me spam! Stop bothering me! I already saw the diamond already, you dumb fuk! :D

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
PETE HOG SAYS
1. The whole picture tactic revolves around the fact that your goodlooking. LOOKYOUNG SAYS Girls have wanted to fvck me before strictly cause of my looks. So looks are part of the puzzle.

PETE HOG SAYS[/B.
2. Sending a pic doesn't do sh1t. because she did not flake on you because of your looks. LOOKYOUNG SAYS Read some of the coldapproach journals on sosuave. You will see that very few guys get dates off of the coldapproach. In a coldapproach a girl still may think your goodlooking but may flake on you anyway.

PETE HOG SAYS
3. Its not your looks its your game. LOOKYOUNG SAYS If game was the determining factor on woman flaking than I would never get flaked on.

PETE HOG SAYS I don't know a man who sends pictures of themselves. LOOKYOUNG SAYS sending a pic has nothing to do with being a man.

An example of a man is someone who does not take **** from nobody. If I am walking down the street and a guy that is 6"4 and 240 pounds of 2% body fat were to disrespect me in anyway I will slap him and challenge him on the spot.

I have has many street fights as Rickson gracie. I am unique in that I am a prettyboy but will fight at the drop of a dime and woman love men like that.

I bench press close to 300 pounds.
I am a Braz jiu-jitsu practitioner.
I have dated over 100 woman.
I have never stole a thing in my life.
I have always respected my family.
I have fvcked people up for messing with the weak.
I treat everyone with respect.
I am very honest.

Pete hog these are makings of a man. Do you have these makings. You might have 1 or 2 but I bet you don't have all of them.

SENDING A PIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A MAN.

Being on sosuave and giving people tips does not make you a man.

BTW what would you do against a guy that was 6"4 240 pounds who spit on your face? Let me guess you would call the police. And you would probably say this makes you a man.

Your wrong this makes you a chump.