Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Short Guide to Texting

lonewolf17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is now a fact of life. A lot of people on these boards will say texting will kill your game, but the truth is its inescapible. Girls text, period. We must therefore adopt our Game to suite this new dynamic.

Texting can be a powerful tool - if used correctly. If used incorrectly (90% of guys I know) it will kill your game. Here is the number one problem with texting:

It gives the girl 24/7 access to you. She can text you when she gets up, right before she goes to bed, in the middle of an earthquake; any time she pleases she can dump her problems on you or ask you for a ride, yada yada. Even worse, texting can be done ANYWHERE; in class, at work, while attending a funeral...

Now what is the rule? Girls want what they can't have. See where I am going with this?

-----------------------------------

Here are a few tips to transform texting from a game killer to useful supplementry tool:

1) Rarely Initiate Conversations
In fact, depending on the girl I sometimes never initiate text convos. Let her be the one to text first, almost always.
"Why doesn't he ever text me first? Does he not like me? Does he think I'm boring?"

2) Keep Texts and Convos Short
You don't generally want to be sending 'walls of text' to her. If the conversation is that engrossing you should be having it face to face with kino/EC/body language. If she sends you a wall o' text *****ing about her new laundry detergent, reply with something like, "Oh that's crazy well I gotta go cya!" Shut her down. You aren't the complaints department, and make that clear to her.

However, BE C/F!!. I'm not saying keep texts to one word replies and act like you are a robot. Be funny! Just keep it short. Keep her craving more. And don't talk about her problems.
"I can't wait for him to text me he's always so funny!! Why does he always have to run off why doesn't he want to talk about my problems!? Does he not care about me??"

3) Take Your Time Responding
Don't always respond right away. Sometimes wait an hour to respond to her first message, and then leave 5 or 10 minutes in between texts after that. You are a busy man, your time is precious! Now one trick here is to always keep her guessing - sometimes respond very quickly and have a rapid convo going - then END IT. Next time wait an hour to respond. This keeps her wondering.
"Why did he text me back right away earlier today, but won't answer me now? What's he doing? Why doesn't he make time for me? Who is he with? Is he with a girl...?"

4) Don't Always Respond
Again, you are a busy man. Do not apologize the next day either. If she brings it up, act like you forgot about the message altogether. This will kill her.
"I've been checking my phone every 5 minutes for the whole day WHY DOESN'T HE RESPOND GAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

5) Limit the Number of Convos You Allow Her
Notice the language I used? You ALLOW her to have a convo on YOUR terms. Give her one or two a day, or sometimes none. Make her crave every text she gets from you.
"He used to text me all the time and I couldn't get rid of him...but now he almost never does and now I can't get him out of my head!"

6) TRANSITION
Texting is a TOOL. Your end game is to get her in the sac...if you sit there and send 100 texts a day to her, that's WASTED TIME. Next time a girl gives you a text reply by saying, "busy right now I'll give you a call later". Call. Set up date. Close the deal. This is the Game. Sending a million texts is not.
[now you're ****ing this chick and all the other guys are sitting there sending AFC texts to her...which she's just going to ignore.

-----------------------------------

I guess if I want to convey one single point, its that the danger with texting is that it has the magical ability to turn guys into massive AFCs. You text her first thing in the morning, last thing before you fall asleep. The girl doesn't text you back and you send 3 messages asking where she is. You spend all class texting her with 'advice' for her latest BS problem. You've already lost at this point, and you didn't even make a move yet. Girls want what they can't have. Deny yourself to her and she'll be going nuts over you. Give in and send her 100 texts a day, and she WON'T WANT YOU.

That said, if you follow the general guidelines above, you can use texting to your advantage. Just always remember, texting is only a tool, one of many at your disposal. A construction worker doesn't just use one tool to build a house - he uses all the tools at his disposal.

That is all.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had texting..
You see, my dad is a cheap bastard, and I know texting is really hurting my game, because you know girls just love to text!
So I was finally on the verge of getting texting this week, and then I got pulled over for speeding today! HAHA! Funny sh1t lol.

So i gotta pay that sh1t off, then i have to pay for my texting, fvcking bull sh1t huh.

I'll remember this for when I finally get it though

Now I just have to work double hours and I should still get the money to be able to text.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say I really agree with your points man, and you are very right about the girl responses. Also like the touch of adding it to the high school forum

I have a few things to add. For one, while you don't want to go crazy, put in some effort! On my phone i have no keyboard and it's half broken, so texting can be a bother for me. I'll often just skip to the "we should hang out sooonz i miss ya face" part cause i don't want to put in the effort of keeping a text convo fun, but you shouldn't do this!

The other two things, are not so much pua but are important to texting. For one, if making plans calling works 100x better, esp. on a tight schedule. For two, DON'T DO SERIOUS **** OVER TEXTING OR IM! DO NOT fight or seriously argue with text, it will end worse than if handled face to face or over the phone. You can't catch nuances, body language, voice tone, and don't know when the other person takes something wrong, and remove the human element, isolating each other so both of you're likely to end up venting and misunderstanding and getting more mad.