Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A REVOLUTIONARY NIGHT

LonerWithABoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I think I had a breakthrough.

I've been reading and thinking a lot about pickups, seduction, Don Juanism, etc. But I was always too chicken to make any approaches. I put a lot of pressure on myself, and I self-intimidated by overthinking. But tonight it was different.

Early on in the night, I say "Damn, I should have taken a pen." My friend says, "you're not gonna need it."

Ha. Ha. Ha.

We're at a junk store. I see this blonde, an 8, and I'm feeling good and positive tonight. For some reason, I don't know why, I just felt good. So I borrowed a pen from the cash register guy and I went up to this 8. I don't think too much about what I'm gonna say, and as a matter of fact it was a rather bland approach, and I could have built better rapport. It was blunt and to the point.

I tap her and say "Hey, what's your name?"

She smiles (a little nervously I must admit) and says "Jillian"

I take out the pen and she sees it.

"I think you're pretty cute and I'd like your number so we can hang out sometime."

She says "How old are you?"

"Nineteen" I lie.

"I'm 15."

"That's okay. Cuz I'm really 18."

She says "okay..." and proceeds to give me her number as I write it on my hand.

Now that I think of it, it's probably a fake number cuz she seemed a little nervous being approached. But after that, I cannot tell you the exhiliration I felt. What a rush...

Sorry for the long post, but it gets better...

I see a chick I see every now and then from my school. We talk for a few moments, then I go to get my coffee and as I'm coming back out i say...

"hey listen, it's cool to talk to you, and i'd like to call you some time. what's your number?"

She says "I have a boyfriend."

Still smiling, I nod and say, "I have a girlfriend. Number."

I still don't have paper, so I present to her my palm, little does she know another number is on the other side of my hand!!!!

Anyway she writes it down. I say goodbye and depart.

I asked for another number that night and got rejected, but I didn't give a Sh1T cuz by then I already had more prospects than the entire year before.

This is something akin to a spiritual awakening. A rebirth is taking place!!!!

indy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey L with a B, good job in grabbing your nuts and just going for it! Isn't the rush you get from it just exhillarating?

Next up you can work on the technique so that you can build her comfort level/rapport and be more certain of getting the right numbers.

But I'm pretty sure that these chicks must've been impressed by your confidence and straight forwardness... you just need to smooth the edges a bit.

Dude, I like your handling of the boyfriend bit... it can be applied to so many other excuses too, I'm going to use this one from now on too.

Her: But I have blah blah blah
Me: What a coincidence, me too! Number? <smiling>

DJ on buddy!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good show, man!

------------------------

From LWAB's post:

She says "I have a boyfriend."

THAT was worth repeating. Gotta remember it!

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent! Here's a variant.

HB: "But I'm engaged to be married in a year and two months!"
DJ: "Yeah, nice rock (pointing to her diamond ring). I've given out a few of them myself. Here's a pen." Started with e-mail addy.

Wizdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man thats great that you able to approach women now...
ya just gotta remember that no matter what you are the cream of the crop, the king, the man, and most importantly the DJ. Don't give off any less. Then what you say won't really matter cause your confidence allows it.

I'm just curious about the
line
My problem is if you get to know this girl better will she remember you tellin her you have a girlfriend and take that as dishonast.
I guess I depends if she was tellin you the truth in the first place...
Oh well just something to think about.

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL : I gotta say , I love the boyfriend response.....thats a definite winner of a statement, have to remember that.

BadBoy10605

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yes that response was pretty good. I might just use that now instead of the "well i'm not interested in your boyfriend, i'm interested in you!" bit. Nice Work!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job LWAB. Keep it up.