Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Reminder that Game STILL isn't Mainstream

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jeff,
Yeah....I think it will work on a Quiet young girl....Frankly I will come at the Flowers,a thoughtful Card,but big eats at a Swank Restaurant....Nuh cheaper to buy it,you are anyway.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course it isn't mainstream bullsh!t like this is being thrown at guys constantly.

Example.

Last month a fellow workmate chatted up a Jim Beam promo girl at work, she was young so half of his mistakes got overlooked. He pulled her number and worked out she was vegetarian just like him. Instead of asking me or our other mates at work on how to get the girl to go out with him he decides to ask the old ladies that work with us.

They tell him to text her and say that he'll make her a nice vegetarian dish next week that they can both enjoy at lunch time if shes free to have lunch with him. As soon as he texted her that rubbish and other crap she stopped texting back and avoided him like the plague at work.

After a week he comes to the boys at work and explains what happened and he still doesn't believe what we are trying to tell him.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take the 5 headings and rewrite the content below them, they're perfect.

First-date dictate #1: Dress with finesse

Dressing sharp is a must, say no more.

First-date dictate #2: Perfect the proper greeting

By proper, I mean a properly tight, well timed and well executed neg. E.g: the Roissy classic picking lint / hair (real or imaginary) from her dress (around the shoulders or back) as you see her, without saying a word. Timeless & priceless maneuver.

First-date dictate #3: Charm her with a bit of classic etiquette

... to balance out your previous neg. Keep her hamster guessing.

First-date dictate #4: Order with panache

Who can argue with this? You're the man with good taste, you order, she submits.

First-date dictate #5: Bid her goodnight in grand style

Say "goodnight" after you give her a grand romp she'll remember for decades. It'd be rude to bolt out of the door without a word.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it would be horrible, but I got a real kick out of "stand when she leaves the table." LOLLLLLLL

PIMP

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you pick your date up ... it helps to have flowers in hand."

The crown jewel of bad advice.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meathead said:
"When you pick your date up ... it helps to have flowers in hand."

The crown jewel of bad advice.
It might be okay if you say "If you aren't fvcking ready, I'm going to whack you upside the head with these" and follow through if she ISN'T fvcking ready

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only give a woman flowers if you picked them from her front yard. A root ball only adds to the beauty of a flower.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most effective way I've ever given a woman a flower is when I jumped out of the car, ran to the boulevard, and ripped one out of the city planters. Spending money on flowers is great thing to do for someone in the hospital.