Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Red Pill Moment

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
If these stories make me feel nauseous does that make me an AFC? LOL

I don't think I'll ever get into a serious relationship or take women seriously again.

Come to think of it this has happened to me twice. Once a girl (dating some guy) and her cousin invited me to their apartment for drinks and one time my roommates girlfriend invited me to her dorm to watch a movie (without said bf) and was constantly trying to get me alone in the house.

Hate to admit it but I didn't capitalize on either, I was too inexperienced and dumb/kind of a ***** as well, so yeah...but next time I'm not going to think twice.

But while a dose of this reality stings I think it's better to know and be prepared.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best defense against this kind of behavior is:

1. Screen your women and make sure you know them well before going exclusive (if that's what you're looking for).

2. Maintain your frame, always. If you're not getting better, you're getting worse.

3. Do not worry about what you cannot control. You cannot watch a woman 24/7, nor would you or should you want to.

4. If she cheats and you find out about it, dump her and move on. Stay true to your personal code of what you expect from her and what you won't tolerate.

5. This is important. If she APPEARS to be cheating, dump her anyway. A woman who gives off the appearance of misbehavior is either 1) misbehaving, or 2) has so little invested in you that she doesn't care if you notice or what you think. Don't play detective, just follow your instincts and cut your losses. There's always someone better.

As you've read, a lot of the boyfriends/husbands in these scenarios did not respect themselves. In lieu of nexting, they "worked on the relationship," or forgave her, or rationalized that everybody does it, it was a mistake, or the interloper's fault. If a woman can get her emotional satisfaction from a beta boyfriend while enjoying a little Alpha side d!ck, with impunity, she will.

blindnowisee

Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade:

Solid post. The words "worked on the relationship" struck a cord with me as I was one of these guys once. Had a feeling my gf was cheating on me and I uttered those same words.. needless to say it wasn't one of my proudest moments :)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, 2 that I know of - one was a girl who's beta boyfriend constantly said that I was the only guy he trusted to go out drinking with her. Inevitably one night she puts her hand down my pants, grabs my c0ck and leads me out of the club by it - :D she sucked, then I banged her. Next day I watched her kiss him on the lips like nothing had happened :crackup:

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know she probably had a shower or brushed her teeth by then right? And if you get pleasure in that, know that most girls you've been with/kissed have sucked some cork before too.....just sayin.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to see how many here have a similar story to tell. It's as if this is one of those stark realizations that makes you 'that guy' and forever changes your view of women and the behavior they're capable of. Nothing surprises me anymore. I've had a number of girls cheat on their significant others with me. Most recently girl #46 - on her bf's birthday - while he was passed out in the next room. Welcome to the new millennium.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
muscleman said:
It's interesting to see how many here have a similar story to tell. It's as if this is one of those stark realizations that makes you 'that guy' and forever changes your view of women and the behavior they're capable of. Nothing surprises me anymore. I've had a number of girls cheat on their significant others with me. Most recently girl #46 - on her bf's birthday - while he was passed out in the next room. Welcome to the new millennium.
Nothing new about it, its life