A rebound to my new plate

Bowditch

Reaction score
DJs, I have never tried to juggle three plates but I started seeing a HB7.5 age 23 that was recently out of a LTR with a mentally abusive BF. We went to walk a national park on our first date, I played my cards right and we made out like teenagers. Second date I tried the old come over to my place to watch a movie but she suggested we do something else. I took her to play pool and was all over her and tried to invite her back to my place, she replied I really like you but I need some time. After this I pretty much chucked her the deuces and made plans with my main plate HB7 age 32 red head.

Two days later HB7.5 calls me to talk and said I had gotten under her skin in a good way that she likes talking to me and likes being with me but that she wants me to give her time because she has feelings for her ex but she has room in her heart for me. I told her this is complicated to talk over the phone so lets meet up for coffee and talk. Face to face I said if there is room in your heart for me I'm happy with that I just want to make you smile and forget everything else. This sh!t worked like a charm and I ended up taking her back to my place. We had wild rough sex, this girl let me do anything I wanted. The next day she kept texting how amazing the night before was and how she loved when I commanded her to do things and how I took charge.

Here is where things got complicated, mid week she starts a random conversation how we need to take things slow and not rush anything, because she still has feelings of love for her BF and cries sometimes but she knows she will never go back to him and wants to be with me but needs me to give her plenty of time and she is afraid if we continue to have sex I will only want her for that. WTF???

This girl calls me and text me everyday. I want to keep her around because she makes my main plate the HB7 redhead look like a nun in bed and the backup plate HB6 gives great head but since she's 45 she's all plastic and very needy, I have to cut her loose.

So I'm going out of town starting on Sunday and thinking of telling her that because she sounds confused that I want her to go out have fun, enjoy herself and see what she wants to do when I come back because I just don't want to be a rebound. I use two cells so I'm turning one off and going ghost on her until I come back.

What you guys think?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
similar story happened to me.

I forsee that she'll get back with her ex sooner or later, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Bowditch

Reaction score
Pyros I think that might happen also, but at this point I don't care much if it did so I'm stepping back and going ghost so she can decide on her own. I already shown her what I can offer, she knows we have a good time together, so I'll leave the ball in her court.

Unless someone else has a better idea

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
similar story happened to me.

I forsee that she'll get back with her ex sooner or later, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Similar thing happened to me

Enjoy what you can whilst you can, but get ready to drop her

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hot, freaky sex is drawing you in buddy!!!

Seems like a great situation, don't pressure her, give her space, all that jazz but make sure you keep spinning plates. With the ex still clearly in her heart and mind I would say don't put all your eggs in one basket, regardless how freaky that basket is.