Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A real nice DJ teethfull smile?

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch how Sean Connery (the best James Bond there was, IMHO) as James Bond 007 and the late movie legend Cary Grant did it.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhhmm best described in my opinion as a women thinking:

Why is he smiling like that at me ? does he like me? or did I do something embarrasing? ... he still hasn't said anything.... maybe he's upto something ? ....... if he keeps on looking any longer I'm gonna scream! ... he's still smiling!! aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

that's inside her mind, ofcourse you have to jump in on the right time to start the conv.

in short > the I'm up to something smile and you can't escape it Vibe.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is ****y & Funny...

A DJ smile is just a confident, knowing smile while holdin' her eye contact... then move in for the approach, rather than just sittin there smiling too long, thus lookin' like you hesitated, or givin' her a chance to think you're just grinning cheesily at her, lol.. practice it a little in a mirror to give it that natural feel if you don't have that natural ability, and other than that, just keep your teeth as white as possible...

The thing that sticks in my head, given that I'm still on the young side was the original "Saved By The Bell" and Zach Morris... that kinda smile will work wonders for you..